Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out (722 Views)

Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by x2lambo(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2009
Hello Nigerians

Please help me out , My name is Olumide ,My tribe is Yoruba i fall inlove with an Igbo Girl We have being dating for almost 5 yrs now i intend marrying her but my sister say i cant marry Igbo Though almost everyone of the family accept but only my sister

One thing again her father say he will never give her daughter to Yoruba Man please nairalanders what can i do i dont want to hurt anyone and i love this girl and she love me too i cant leave her and she cant leave me what do we do

Please help i need advice before i do something wrong
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Igwe9(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2009
You mean since 5yrs, you 've been on this? shocked it all depends,what works for another person may not work for you sha
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by tope5000: 10:29pm On May 24, 2009
After 5 good yrs? Did u guys just know abt the dad's objection cuz ur sister's own is b.t.w.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2009
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Secretz(f): 10:52pm On May 24, 2009
Forget them, go and marry her. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by yme1(f): 11:39pm On May 24, 2009
fuc-k whatever others has gat to say and marry her undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by MaiSuya(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2009
Oga poster, no Igbo man jokes with his dota o! If the man say NO then he means NO. Abeg make you softly find one fine mgbati girl wey no go give your peoel wahala.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Bim4u: 12:56pm On May 25, 2009
Maybe his duaghter should speak and beg with her father,am sure he loves her a lot and would want her happiness but didn't you guys know about this obstacles,dating 5 years before reaching this stage,
After the daughter begs the father,u can go and beg the man urself to let him understand that you love and have his daughter best interest at heart,
All is well
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by IGWEUSA(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2009
If ur girl's mother is in support of the relationship, then ur girl can finish the rest of the job wit im papa. Its just a matter of time. cool
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by AmAlone: 1:09pm On May 25, 2009
Mai Suya:

Oga poster, no Igbo man jokes with his dota o! If the man say NO then he means NO. Abeg make you softly find one fine mgbati girl wey no go give your peoel wahala.

GOD Bless You!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Feelitx(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2009
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for those people to help you run your life? Maybe your sister can help fix you a wife.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by x2lambo(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2009
Hi I thank everyone who make a contribution i really appreciate please Nigerians pray for me cos i really need it now
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by ama27(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2009
Guy, 5 years didnt u guys know before. Like someone said i would be careful if i were u not becos of your sister but becos of her father. Its easy to say go ahead and marry but that is only the beginning of your marriage and life together, i know u'll say 5 years is long but 10 years of unhappiness would even be longer. If there are any problems in the marriage u wont be able to go to her people, also GOD FORBID but if anything negative happens there wont be any support. Lastly u would have ur family but she would lose hers to marry u. If u are not worried think about her, think about when she gives birth , think about the fact that her mother wont come of be there to halp her or that her family wont rejoice with her, think of how lonely she would be, then think of your children who wont know their maternal grandparents or family?

i can only say try and find maybe her uncle that the Dad respects and go and beg with a senior member of ur family. But my brother i beg dont use force o!

(1) (Reply)

Y'all On That Love Sh|t? / Sign Of A Cheating Partner And How To Catch Them / Should I Need To Convince Her Or Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.