Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 (3684 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2015
lofty900:
what I'm saying is the truth. I don't know any woman who has a house maid and treat them nice. Last year I bumped into one of our former housemaid, she called my name but I didn't recognize her at first until she introduced herself, I couldn't believe that she could be so beautiful. I bought her a drink and we talked, when I told her my mom was late, she was shocked. She told me how she saw hell under my mom but said she has forgiven all. My question is why are women like this?
last six year one of my elder bro wife passed on after child birth, I refuse my mom giving that child to my blood sister to train, I told my mom to give that child back to my in laws to train because they will still see her as their child and take good kia of her, I told her that women don't take kia of children that they did not give birth to and that our sis will maltreat that child.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by marshalcarter: 5:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Can u start from part beginning grin
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2015
WeedSeller:
# I remember travelling to stay with an uncle years bak since d university i was processing then havent started gvin plp admission.. The first day i reach dea;late in d night..I was served food;infact with 2 big meats;fruits nd 2 can malt....My impression was that wow v landed not knowing na once dat kind food go touch my mouth..

I was always counting days i wil leave..# i cnt type all what happened over dea'' d "HATE" is stil dea
Hmmm... I remember what my home boy told me once, he said "family are those set of people that ur mom gave birth to u with, the others(relatives) are just fake.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:35am On Oct 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not all women are like that lofty.

You need to go out more and widen the circle of people you interact with.
truly not all women are like that bug, most women are like that including my two sisters.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2015
redeemersave:
I pray God will deliver wicked women. I pray for those reading these threads that they will never ever do such to those God has placed in their care. To those doing it now and reading these stories, repent. These stories are not coming just like that, they are coming to warn the wicked ones.

If you read my story on part one, I said nothing compared to what mine own mother did to me and my sister all cos we were not initially living with her.

Nemesis always catch up with the wicked ones. My three younger siblings who my parent treat well then made them cry. My dad even regretted training my younger sister.

I still remembered the first visit my mother made to me, I wanted to drive out and the gate man said, Madam you want to go out? My mum thought she is the one the gate man called Madam and wanted to answer, I said you be Madam for my house? She sharply entered the car and I answered my gate man. She said sorry when I enter to drive.

Since then she calls me Madam. My husband is aware of the whole thing as she almost ruined my marriage. Whenever I have to visit them, my husband make sure am loaded and choose my best dresses, shoes and bags.

Like someone said, it's the lucky ones who post here, some are out there whose lives are ruined by aunts, step mothers, uncles wives, name it. Like me even by their mothers.

I pray God help us to take care of our children. Death will not steal us away from our children.

wow... Things dey happen under this sun, I guess u should also take ur time and create a thread, We all will like to read through ur experience and learn, this life is seriously unbelievable.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2015
marshalcarter:
Can u start from part beginning grin
children are suffering out there, am serious about this.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Jimdonnet:

No be small suffer
that's y we have to voice out so that such things can stop.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
We all pass through stuff that makes us experience, the experience shape our lives and make us who we are.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Jimdonnet(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
o42austino:
Brother, ur own story made me shout oooo.... What? Even ur mum? Things dey happen for this world ooo!. But my advice is never accept ur mum offer of sending u to school, pls continue ur hustle, God never sleep and he rewards our hustle in due time, after u have made it u can attend open university, u may accept her offers and at the long run see will start complaining and decide not to pay it anymore, in all ur decision let wisdom guide u.

She called and said I should go to another state to collect 5k to go back to school.I have forgotten her matter and told her not to call me
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:

She called and said I should go to another state to collect 5k to go back to school.I have forgotten her matter and told her not to call me
that's Good be ur own man and everyone will start looking for ur face and favour when you don hammer.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Haywhymido(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
The only time u can enjoy ur stay with a relative is if the woman in dat house is barren, if nt na suffering u dey.Most women are evil. Silly folks setting up rivalry competition among little fellas. What dey tend to gain frm dis i dont knw.Whenever they see a relative come visit their brain run riot. No wonder they r called necessary evil.This earth will be a better place when we learn to live in peace, love n harmony with everybody: nuclear,extended families n friends. Throw away that silly mentality of me n my husband only.We r africans nt white folks 4 God's sake. We av different cultures,norms. It is nt everything dat u see dat u must copy.Ur husband grew up with sum people, whose sons or daughters may come to live with u sum day.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
The only time u can enjoy ur stay with a relative is if the woman in dat house is barren, if nt na suffering u dey.Most women are evil. Silly folks setting up rivalry competition among little fellas. What dey tend to gain frm dis i dont knw.Whenever they see a relative come visit their brain run riot. No wonder they r called necessary evil.This earth will be a better place when we learn to live in peace, love n harmony with everybody: nuclear,extended families n friends. Throw away that silly mentality of me n my husband only.We r africans nt white folks 4 God's sake. We av different cultures,norms. It is nt everything dat u see dat u must copy.Ur husband grew up with sum people, whose sons or daughters may come to live with u sum day.
that's woman for u and the funny aspect of this is that most of them get away with it, they treat other people children as if they are not human, oh! God anytime my wife will treat our helper bad will be the day she will see that am a living Hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" / Tension In My House! / Words From A Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.