Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... (1924 Views)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Mature advice is seriously needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Well..wah can I say? She's seen a new flame,and she's only sorry she got caught. In my opinion,she still wants to continue with whatever it is she has with this new dude. But yhu alone can assess how much yhu love her...if yhu love her VERY much,then yhu might wantu consider forgiving her when this new flame gets extinguished.....She just might not have gotten so deeply involved with him.
I'm just saying...if as a girl my boyfriend does dt to me,I'm certainly not going to look back. Buh we are all different,aren't we? It depends on what yhu can tolerate. 3yrs is no small time. Yhu must have invested in the relationship. But 4 now,give her some space,so yhu can know if it's u she genuinely wants.
this!!...i truly wanna move on...but I think of the years together....and our plans for the future....I become reluctant.....it seems almost impossible to leave....
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
this!!...i truly wanna move on...but I think of the years together....and our plans for the future....I become reluctant.....it seems almost impossible to leave....
U've just got to try..at least,put some space b/w u two...if she comes bk,then she's probably back 4 good nd must have realized her mistake.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U've just got to try..at least,put some space b/w u two...if she comes bk,then she's probably back 4 good nd must have realized her mistake.
Aiit ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is / Where Is The Love ? / Unbelievable!, Married Woman Strips Nakedd PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.