Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) (1923 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by adren(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2016
i like my babe a lot or so i think.. she's cool, friendly, cute (as i freely show her off to my friends).. and she is financially supportive..
however, when we started off, it was hard to believe she was a virgin, i had to see to believe..

i was initially glad that i have for the first time, met a lady who isn't promiscuous..however, my worries began when we tried to make love for the first time..
it was Pain.. pain.. pain..
i was gon play the bad guy role and continue but i had to stop when i realised her plea wasn't no mere drama and i couldn't let it fall on deaf ears.. i had to stop..

as i type, we've tried again over 6 times on different occasions but nothing seems to be working..
abeg.. wetin man go do??
i am losing her.. i am afraid i'm running out of patience..

please help a bro.. this ain't superstory

(as narrated by tinuola edward)..

lalasticlala
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by MoonChildng: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Start marriage plans with introduction . Then see a Doctor

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by mackenzie007(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2016
adren:
i like my babe a lot or so i think.. she's cool, friendly, cute (as i freely show her off to my friends).. and she is financially supportive..
however, when we started off, it was hard to believe she was a virgin, i had to see to believe..

i was initially glad that i have for the first time, met a lady who isn't promiscuous..however, my worries began when we tried to make love for the first time..
i was gon play the bad guy role and continue but i had to stop when i realised her plea wasn't no mere drama and i couldn't let it fall on deaf ears.. i had to stop..

as i type, we've tried again over 6 times on different occasions but nothing seems to be working..
abeg.. wetin man go do??

lalasticlala
Try long distance relationship. It will solve d case fr u! grin
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by iceberylin(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Lubricants....

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by mackenzie007(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
adren:

abeg.. wetin man go do??

lalasticlala
Lmao!!! So ur dat big cool shocked
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Theres nothing wrong with her. Its becus u've set ur mind on playing d bad guy role and she wants to play the wife material role..2 extremes

Try calm ur badguy spirit down and realize that whatever makes a girl keep her virginity to that age is strong enough to make her not see much pleasure in d sex thing..that's why she could keep off it for long till she met u.

Educate her romantically let her read book about errotic sex, make her see the yummyciousness of sex tongue ..use sexy words like fucck, pa pa pa pa, or some dirty words in ur native language etc but use them in a funny romantic way not in a vulgar way..use them to crack jokes. Tell her what u like about her nakkedness, tickle her ribs suddenly, bathe with her and scrub her downside for her. It will help her overcome shyness. Just make her see d fun and sweetness of sex. What she needs is rehabilitation not lubricant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by shugarken(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Be careful what you wish for. U wanted a lady that wasn't promiscuous and u got it. So you have to deal with it grin grin
I used to have a girl like that. Most times I will get up midway cos of her screams and tears.
It continued like that for a while and I was gradually losing interest in sex with her until one day... cheesy grin
That's a story for another day
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by StefanSalvatore: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2016
D pain will eventually stop or beta still, u av patience n wait 4 her 2 cum fully ready 4 u
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by ritababe(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Do you play with her before trying, like hot romance to raise her libido and make her wet for easy penetration?

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by EzePromoe: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
I'm tempted to ask as though I weren't a guy, 'WHAT DO GUYS REALLY WANT FROM LADIES?' You said you were happy to have met a lady who wasn't promiscuous (a virgin for that matter) but you are trying to subject her to pre-marital sex. Have you ever sat her down and listen to her to know how she sees her world, or what her life principles are? If she had opened her legs for other guys before meeting you would you have regarded her in high esteem? These are questions you should ask yourself. Don't make your relationship be about your wants and nothing more, else you will have all the reasons in the world to complain. Probably your girlfriend could be making a counter thread on your excesses because you're much of a burden to her as she is to you.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by omolola15(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2016
mackenzie007:

Try long distance relationship. It will solve d case fr u! grin

Wicked man. Short distance never work. You are here talking of long distance.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by cruzita(f): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2016
grin reduce the size of your anaconda to DAT of a 10yrs old boy and u will have no more problems .thank me later
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Happy u accepted u like her not love her

Ur thread is self explanatory

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
I particularly like @Radicallyblunt's advice, I go with it. I should also add that hardcore romance is another thing you should consider prior to going on a 'home-run', it would help to relax her a little.
Again, her problem could be a little psychological, talk to her, reassure her and let her know you would be as gentle as you can be. let her know that it could get ugly before it gets beautiful.
From the medical angle, I think she may be a little over board in her anxiety and apprehension. I know a few virgins who have morbid fears for their first sex and have a very low pain threshold. The use of mood stabilizers (prescription medications) could be helpful in this regard. Again. the use of some topical analgesics (pain relievers) could be a little helpful.
Lastly, why would you ever get frustrated over such a trivial thing as sex. especially as you claim to love her. It's understandable that you're eager to pop the cherry, perhaps it's gonna be your first ever. Take a chill man. lack of sex has never killed and would never kill.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by mrsokiemlove: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
see a doctor
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
mackenzie007:
Lmao!!! So ur dat big cool shocked
You don't have to be a court jester all the time, you know that, right?
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Good one
sapiosexual1:
I particularly like @Radicallyblunt's advice, I go with it. I should also add that hardcore romance is another thing you should consider prior to going on a 'home-run', it would help to relax her a little.
Again, her problem could be a little psychological, talk to her, reassure her and let her know you would be as gentle as you can be. let her know that it could get ugly before it gets beautiful.
From the medical angle, I think she may be a little over board in her anxiety and apprehension. I know a few virgins who have morbid fears for their first sex and have a very low pain threshold. The use of mood stabilizers (prescription medications) could be helpful in this regard. Again. the use of some topical analgesics (pain relievers) could be a little helpful.
Lastly, why would you ever get frustrated over such a trivial thing as sex. especially as you claim to love her. It's understandable that you're eager to pop the cherry, perhaps it's gonna be your first ever. Take a chill man. lack of sex has never killed and would never kill.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
I'm tempted to ask as though I weren't a guy, 'WHAT DO GUYS REALLY WANT FROM LADIES?' You said you were happy to have met a lady who wasn't promiscuous (a virgin for that matter) but you are trying to subject her to pre-marital sex. Have you ever sat her down and listen to her to know how she sees her world, or what her life principles are? If she had opened her legs for other guys before meeting you would you have regarded her in high esteem? These are questions you should ask yourself. Don't make your relationship be about your wants and nothing more, else you will have all the reasons in the world to complain. Probably your girlfriend could be making a counter thread on your excesses because you're much of a burden to her as she is to you.

Cheers!
***kneels down***

Please Marry me??kiss gringrin

Op Is Actually deluded..First off, he Indirectly Said Non-Virgins are Promiscuous..Now, He met the "Treasured" Virgin he's always dreamt about..subjecting her To having Pre-Marital sex..hence,making her A Non-Virgin....I.e promiscuous!

Why are some guys so Retârded, stûpid, deluded, psycho, selfish, egocentric, Nefarious, dimwitted and plain Insane?

they're still the ones that'd disvirgin the so called "Pure Virgins" and still be the one to Throw stones at Non-Virgins like they're some type of Outcast...

Like what do guys really want? they wanna have sex with ladies but still magically want them to still be VIRGINS?? Oh, lawwwwd!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
ritababe:
Do you play with her before trying, like hot romance to raise her libido and make her wet for easy penetration?

A well-tested is talking...not these 'non-tested ones!
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by EzePromoe: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
***kneels down***

Op Is Actually deluded..First off, he Indirectly Said Non-Virgins are Promiscuous..Now, He met the "Treasured" Virgin he's always dreamt about..subjecting her To being Pre-Marital sex..hence,making her A Non-Virgin....I.e promiscuous!

Why are some guys so Retârded, stûpid, deluded, psycho, selfish, egocentric, Nefarious, dimwitted and plain Insane?

they're still the ones that'd disvirgin the so called "Pure Virgins" and still be the one to Throw stones at Non-Virgins like they're some type of Outcast...

Like what do guys really want? they wanna have sex with ladies but still magically want them to still be VIRGINS?? Oh, lawwwwd!

Don't mind him jor, he is just selfish. I'm just expecting a counter thread from his girlfriend. cheesy

Meanwhile I accept you as my fifteenth wife kiss
You sef tell me the number wey I dey for your chart cheesy
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
Don't mind him jor, he is just selfish. I'm just expecting a counter thread from his girlfriend. cheesy

Meanwhile I accept you as my fifteenth wife kiss
You sef tell me the number wey I dey for your chart cheesy
LoL!grin
I'm waiting for the thread sha...

Lol...Brace yourself! grin you're no 103 on My Chart! cool

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by EzePromoe: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
I'm waiting for the thread sha...

Lol...Brace yourself! grin you're no 103 on My Chart! cool

Chei nne, you dey lun commercial toiret? shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by ritababe(f): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
EzePromoe:

Cheers!

FOR YOUR MIND YOU BE CORRECT GUY, BUT I STILL BELIEVE SAY NA YOU GO WORSE PASSS grin
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by EzePromoe: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2016
ritababe:

FOR YOUR MIND YOU BE CORRECT GUY, BUT I STILL BELIEVE SAY NA YOU GO WORSE PASSS grin
At least, I dey tell them their number for chart before I marry them. E no too bad sha wink
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by leoblacky: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg bros can u send contact to me since u have try over 6 times let me try just once I think we re here to help each other.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
At least, I dey tell them their number for chart before I marry them. E no too bad sha wink

baddest
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by adren(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
***kneels down***

Op Is Actually deluded..First off, he Indirectly Said Non-Virgins are Promiscuous..Now, He met the "Treasured" Virgin he's always dreamt about..subjecting her To having Pre-Marital sex..hence,making her A Non-Virgin....I.e promiscuous!

did you skip the part where i boldly inscribed 'as narrated by a third party'??

take a chill pill young girl before i report you for been disrepectful and use of vulgar languages..

i don finish secondary school weyn u just graduate from since 2007
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by adren(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2016
ritababe:

ezepromoe.. bad guy!!

clap for yourself.. welldone
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by adren(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
leoblacky:
Abeg bros can u send contact to me since u have try over 6 times let me try just once I think we re here to help each other.

lols.. oya take am..
080652********

send 5k recharge card for the rest
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2016
ritababe:

A truly tested babe talking...not these non-tested!
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by mranova(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls send me her contact details
Re: I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2016
use candle to break the prison...
then put in the ebonite rod!!!
i'm too nice abi
don't thank me bro, thank jah....

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is / See Mind Blowing Love Texts...bewarned These Texts Might Land You In Marriage / 11 Funny Pictures All Nairalanders Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.