Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (20791 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
39xtr90r:

Useless Opobo wannabe from a deluded generation of nonentities and clowns. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-lickers who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos have nothing in common with you verm1ns, diabolic scammers, devilish armed robbers, notorious occultists; cunning, greedy and lazy slaves.

If you, hypocritical bigot, are still confused about Nigerdelta Republic, I'd advise you channel your energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates was also an Igbo man
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SlayerSupreme: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
The name is of no importance. Is that so? The only thing deceiving some people is the Amanayabo title the king bears. Just remove that title it all becomes clearer.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
The name is of no importance. Is that so? The only thing deceiving some people is the Amanayabo title the king bears. Just remove that title it all becomes clearer.
Go and remove it, you can write another stupid post on nairaland and throw in your fictional writing skills that would rival Babara cartland, igbo philistine, you will never see me write about your inferior people or culture because it holds no interest, like Igbo land in general
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SlayerSupreme: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Go and remove it, you can write another stupid post on nairaland and throw in your fictional writing skills that would rival Babara cartland, igbo philistine, you will never see me write about your inferior people or culture because it holds no interest, like Igbo land in general
Inferior people? Okay.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by 39xtr90r: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Inferior people? Okay.

Playing cool with such confused ass-lickers emboldens them the more to continue to cast aspersions on the Igbo Nation. Dimwits who ordinary are not up to being mats to step on.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:

Playing cool with such confused ass-lickers emboldens them the more to continue to cast aspersions on the Igbo Nation. Dimwits who ordinary are not up to being mats to step on.

Is this the strength of your character, brandishing all these vulgar words because I told you the truth, you have no Igbo nation, and despite how great you claim to be, ordinary aboki people will come to your villages and kill your people and you do nothing, its only to brag that you lot are proficient in.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Is this the strength of your character, brandishing all these vulgar words because I told you the truth, you have no Igbo nation, and despite how great you claim to be, ordinary aboki people will come to your villages and kill your people and you do nothing, its only to brag that you lot are proficient in.
Are you really happy that abokis are killing your brothers in their land?
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

Are you really happy that abokis are killing your brothers in their land?
Certainly not, but he feels that because we Niger Deltans keep quiet that we are fools.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Certainly not, but he feels that because we Niger Deltans keep quiet that we are fools.
Your emotional state should not dictate what you spill on public forum. We are all in this shit together.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

Your emotional state should not dictate what you spill on public forum. We are all in this shit together.
Cant you see the title of this thread, and this is just one of many threads these jobless individuals have put up, spreading lies with their fictional stories. E go clear una eye one day
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Cant you see the title of this thread, and this is just one of many threads these jobless individuals have put up, spreading lies with their fictional stories. E go clear una eye one day
We Igbos will never force any group to be part of us... Being Igbo is a consciousness. Nothing go clear for our eyes. We already know the shit we're in, and we are working to get things right. You can be anything you choose to be.... But never you insult my tribe because of your stance. Back off. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Noneroone(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

We Igbos will never force any group to be part of us... Being Igbo is a consciousness. Nothing go clear for our eyes. We already know the shit we're in, and we are working to get things right. You can be anything you choose to be.... But never you insult my tribe because of your stance. Back off. sad sad sad
you guys should stop quoting that insecure guy
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

Likewise,"we igbos will never force any group to be part of us" it seems ironic considering this post
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noneroone:
you guys should stop quoting that insecure guy
Land grabbers, pathological liers, Fulani ppl go soon claim una land too, hasnt it already started
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Likewise,"we igbos will never force any group to be part of us" it seems ironic considering this post
Go and tell Dakuku Peterside to stop claiming igbo.... inugo. And mind you, don't quote me again....

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Some idiots on this forum will be happy that the government backed Fulani marauders are killing and having their way... you guys should chill. What goes around comes around........ there is always a tip of balance in the laws of power........ time will tell.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Noneroone(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Land grabbers, pathological liers, Fulani ppl go soon claim una land too, hasnt it already started
i shouldnt have even replied u at first. I thought u're reasonable

u 're sick
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

Go and tell Dakuku Peterside to stop claiming igbo.... inugo. And mind you, don't quote me again....
Yes, na Dakuku write this article. Confused bunch
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SlayerSupreme: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noneroone:
i shouldnt have even replied u at first. I thought u're reasonable

u 're sick
Tbh,I thought the guy was reasonable. I really thought so. But once again,an Ijaw disappoints. I think he has Igbo hate like many others. Calling Igbo inferior Smh.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Tbh,I thought the guy was reasonable. I really thought so. But once again,an Ijaw disappoints. I think he has Igbo hate like many others. Calling Igbo inferior Smh.

He's actually not ijaw, he's hausa/fulani. I know the mofo, even argued with him before. The stupid dude seeks attention all over Radio biafra FB. The same name, the same ijaw vs. Igbo crap all the time. The illiterate literally did not know any ijaws quoted by several during every argument. Shit the last time I quoted several ijawe, provided their names for the clown, the mofo stated and i quoted "they must be igbo." Fucking IYC he classified as "igbo". I literally LITERALLY have to be the one who told him wtf they are. I noticed on radio biafra FB, people are starting to ignore every post he makes ever since it's been discovered he very likely not ijaw. I guess he migrated here looking for the attention they refuse to give him.
The idiot could have been smart enough to use a different name but what do you expect from a wannabe dullard.

Ignore him and the clown would seek attention somewhere. His life is just that pathetic. I always knew the dude was an attention seeking wh0re..not surprise he proved me right.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:

Look this Opobo wannabe, go suit yourself... Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.

That's what he does. You can quote multiple individuals. The wannabe would classify them as igbo. Y'all wasting y'all precious time with that thing. He's not even what he claims he is.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

He's actually not ijaw, he's hausa/fulani. I know the mofo, even argued with him before. The stupid dude seeks attention all over Radio biafra FB. The same name, the same ijaw vs. Igbo crap all the time. The illiterate literally did not know any ijaws quoted by several during every argument. Shit the last time I quoted several ijawe, provided their names for the clown, the mofo stated and i quoted "they must be igbo." Fucking IYC he classified as "igbo". I literally LITERALLY have to be the one who told him wtf they are. I noticed on radio biafra FB, people are starting to ignore every post he makes ever since it's been discovered he very likely not ijaw. I guess he migrated here looking for the attention they refuse to give him.
The idiot could have been smart enough to use a different name but what do you expect from a wannabe dullard.

Ignore him and the clown would seek attention somewhere. His life is just that pathetic. I always knew the dude was an attention seeking wh0re..not surprise he proved me right.
This is quite pathetic and very low, even from you, re write your post, let me see if I can understand, anger has clouded your judgement
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

This is quite pathetic and very low, even from you, re write your post, let me see if I can understand, anger has clouded your judgement

Anger at who? At an attention seeking wh0re wannabe like yourself. You must be high on crystal meth.

Get the f2k out of my mentions.
Ignored on FB and you migrated here, the same name and the storyline looking for more attention using the v same argument style. Your life has to extremely miserable.

Like you're ignored on FB is how you'll be ignored on NL...I'll make sure of that. That craving you thought you'll get on here to deal with your desperation won't be satisfied...I promise you that mofo.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Anger at who? At an attention seeking wh0re wannabe like yourself. You must be high on crystal meth.

Get the f2k out of my mentions.
Ignored on FB and you migrated here, the same name and the storyline looking for more attention using the v same argument style. Your life has to extremely miserable.
You sound paranoid,

Martin Luther King Jr. — 'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'

I will not watch someone lie about my community and keep quiet, so don't talk about the Ibani kingdoms again.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

You sound paranoid,

Martin Luther King Jr. — 'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'

I will not watch someone lie about my community and keep quiet, so don't talk about the Ibani kingdoms again.

Yep..you sure know what paranoia is considering you think ibanis is hausa/fulani like your monkey ass. Hilarious enough that you turned from Kalabari to ibani. That's hilarious to me. Can't stick to one huh?

If not for the fact Radio biafra FB mods post topic almost every 30 minutes, I would have posted your midnight baboon looking ass post where i and several have engaged you and let them see what a dumbass you really are how much of a wannabe you truly are and how much they waiting their precious time arguing with you on something you are NOT.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Yep..you sure know what paranoia is considering you think ibanis is hausa/fulani like your monkey ass. Hilarious enough that you turned from Kalabari to ibani. That's hilarious to me. Can't stick to one huh?

If not for the fact Radio biafra FB mods post topic almost every 30 minutes, I would have posted your midnight baboon looking ass post where i and several have engaged you and let them see what a dumbass you really are how much of a wannabe you truly are and how much they waiting their precious time arguing with you on something you are NOT.

Wtf is dis niccur tlking bout, Guy go rumugbo quick quick.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Wtf is dis niccur tlking bout, Guy go rumugbo quick quick.

Ngogo tuwo or is Ajiere tuwo or whatever your hausa/fulani monkey ass is calling yourself nowadays...Bleep off my memtion. You keep disturbing me when I'm reading a good topic.

Do I look like I want to to engage a wannabe like yourself?

Annoying disturbing ass on FB, annoying disturbing ass on NL.

Ignored henceforth..idk why I'm feeding your attention seeking wh0re ass.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Ignore the dick ass dude. Realities on ground is what determines the tune of event. Only time will tell..... I repeat, reality is an unavoidable bitch....
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by thedarksider: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
and??...bravo...we congratulate you....do you want a trophy from the rest of nigeria now??... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Ngogo tuwo or is Ajiere tuwo or whatever your hausa/fulani monkey ass is calling yourself nowadays...Bleep off my memtion. You keep disturbing me when I'm reading a good topic.

Do I look like I want to to engage a wannabe like yourself?

Annoying disturbing ass on FB, annoying disturbing ass on NL.

Ignored henceforth..idk why I'm feeding your attention seeking wh0re ass.

I think u mean Ngogo tubo, tubo is Kalabari while tuwo is Ibani, and if you dont know this dialectical difference you shouldnt be writing about both Ijaw clans
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I think u mean Ngogo tubo, tubo is Kalabari while tuwo is Ibani, and if you dont know this dialectical difference you shouldnt be writing about both Ijaw clans

cheesy grin grin grin correcting something you wrote yourself.

Go and correct that shit on FB you illiterate.
I honestly wonder who taught you that on FB.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

Ignore the dick ass dude. Realities on ground is what determines the tune of event. Only time will tell..... I repeat, reality is an unavoidable bitch....

You Dey mind the clown

On Radio Biafra FB page, the clown was going around claiming "kalabari". On NL, he's now "ibani". Like you can't stick to one?

Like if you going to come to another site to masquerade as something you are not then be smart enough to change the name you used before, change your argument style and writing style....like a huge DUH?? Hausa/fulani are some of the dumbest ppl I've ever met.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje / 2023: Scramble For VP, Suspicion Rock South East / SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.