Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (20799 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

cheesy grin grin grin correcting something you wrote yourself.

Go and correct that shit on FB you illiterate.
I honestly wonder who taught you that on FB.

Paranoia has eaten deep in this one, claiming you know me cause I have a similar name to someone on fb, forgetting that Ijaw is a large ethnic nationality, thats like saying chidi and chimdike is the same person cause they both have chi in them, honestly if you are the type of leader Igbos have then Ojukwu will be dissapointed wherever he is. This post has shown your ignorance of Ijaw ethnic nationality and honestly u should try and travel from Onitsha market once in while.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by nonaira: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Paranoia has eaten deep in this one, claiming you know me cause I have a similar name to someone on fb, forgetting that Ijaw is a large ethnic nationality, thats like saying chidi and chimdike is the same person cause they both have chi in them, honestly if you are the type of leader Igbos have then Ojukwu will be dissapointed wherever he is. This post has shown your ignorance of Ijaw ethnic nationality and honestly u should try and travel from Onitsha market once in while.

The same argument style
The same defense style
The sand writing style
The same attention seeking style
The same annoyance
The same divide and rule tactics
Plus the same NAME

Equals the same person no matter how much you try to do deny yourself.

Lastly, I'm from delta state, Asaba precisely, you neanderthal thus I know the ijaws very much. Unfortunately, I know you are not ijaw so I'm not going to insult the ijaws because of you. If I will insult a tribe..it'll be the real tribe your Savage ass is actually is.

Bye

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SlayerSupreme: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol if this guy is Hausa...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

You Dey mind the clown

On Radio Biafra FB page, the clown was going around claiming "kalabari". On NL, he's now "ibani". Like you can't stick to one?

Like if you going to come to another site to masquerade as something you are not then be smart enough to change the name you used before, change your argument style and writing style....like a huge DUH?? Hausa/fulani are some of the dumbest ppl I've ever met.
grin grin grin my thought; a sane guy with rational contribution, but was disappointed to the core. Too many Igbophobic bigot to deal with these days...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

The same argument style
The same defense style
The sand writing style
The same attention seeking style
The same annoyance
The same divide and rule tactics
Plus the same NAME

Equals the same person no matter how much you try to do deny yourself.

Lastly, I'm from delta state, Asaba precisely, you neanderthal thus I know the ijaws very much. Unfortunately, I know you are not ijaw so I'm not going to insult the ijaws because of you. If I will insult a tribe..it'll be the real tribe your Savage ass is actually is.

Bye
Do you also see me in your dreams, when you sleep do I come to argue Biafra topics with you, your hysteria is similar to one being chased by a ghost, slowly leading to madness then eventually su___de
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Well, one thing that is very clear, no matter how you treat a mad man, and the claimed recovery, he is bound to the display of some element of insanity in the public; pointing to his previous state. Every sane Nwafo Igbo should ignore the pronounced idiot above me. His rant here does not affect any speck of reality on ground.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Your plan to include the Niger delta in Biafra, by claiming every tribe in the Niger Delta so that you will say there are no Ijaws or Ikwerres or Isokos and Urohbos there is only Igbo, You started with Okrika, then now you have move to Ibani next thing now u will quote Edwin Clark saying he is an Igbo by the Ezendigbo u put in every state, then when someone speaks out he is Yoruba or Hausa or Chinese, because Niger deltans can never speak up to your tyranny
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Some idiots will never wake up from slumber. Who is talking of Biafra, and where is it stated that Niger Delta will be part of Biafra on this thread. Dumb ass idiots can never be stopped from the gallows. Its pathetic. sad
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:
Some idiots will never wake up from slumber. Who is talking of Biafra, and where is it stated that Niger Delta will be part of Biafra on this thread. Dumb ass idiots can never be stopped from the gallows. Its pathetic. sad

You Dey mind the clown

On [b]RADIO BIAFRA[/b]FB page, the clown was going around claiming "kalabari". On NL, he's now "ibani". Like you can't stick to one?

Like if you going to come to another site to masquerade as something you are not then be smart enough to change the name you used before, change your argument style and writing style....like a huge DUH?? Hausa/fulani are some of the dumbest ppl I've ever met.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

You Dey mind the clown

On [b]Radio Biafra[/b]FB page, the clown was going around claiming "kalabari". On NL, he's now "ibani". Like you can't stick to one?

undecided
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
blues20:

undecided
I am showing you where your brother mentioned Biafra
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Akaegwu(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Igbo bụ Eze
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2021
[right][/right] grin grin
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Moniter0: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
No comment
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Penguin2: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2021
What do zombies have to say about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.