Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (60008 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by austine4real(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cool story. Just u were the one,y cnt u reject it? What hppn to prayer&fasting?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by tboy4show(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2686493/get-rid-excess-fat-naturally
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Iyke1998(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Let her break the curse..

Simple!!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by austine4real(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cool story. Just u were the one,y cnt u reject it? What hppn to prayer&fasting?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by braine(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by abuaaliyah(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
i will try and find out what happen before subsequent action
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Bambless1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Sexytemi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nothing, just pray to God to avert any curse, keep my mind of d text(cause the more i think of it d scarier it gets) and move ahead in life with my fiancé by my side.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
A curse dat has an effect is only a curse from a girl you dis flowerd promising to marry her and you later dump her, anyone else no level

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Dis one is strong

Eleyi gidi gaaaaaaaan
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Eberex(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Exodus 22:23
"If you afflict him at all, and if he does cry out to Me, I will surely hear his cry;

So you better find out what he did to whoever sent that message, because God does not forget evil. It might take 20 years or more, but when it is time to pay back, it is unstoppable.

Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by JudgementHammer: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Calling of a relationship based on a text message. Biko is she 16yrs old?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
ASK her how many guys she has chopped mugu,all her life?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Zellie: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mother-in-law shocked

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by dyn1800: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sound like a used and dumped X going by the Tone of the message
Spicylate:
The story ain't complete.. What did the guy do to her? Is she an X? Like something must have happened for the person to send such message.. Sha what I'd do is find out the other part of the story.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
So this is the origin of the curse that follows those "Tiger-Claw Faced Dirty People" that makes them sleep with anything that has a hole? I never knew it was sent through text messages!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by donem: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
love gone sour. I have had to deal with something similar to that in the past.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by gost: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your friend must be a joker for thinking of quiting her relationship because of a CORSELESS COURSE.
WE HAVE ALL SEEN YOUNG LADIES MAKE THOSE FUNNY STATEMEMNTS TO US JUST BECAUSE WE DID NOT END UP WITH THEM, BUT TODAY WE ARE ALL LIVING HAPPILLY EVER AFTER WITH OUR RESPECTIVE FAMILIES. SO U WANT MY ADVICE? IGNORE THE BITCH AND MARRY YOUR GUY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
silvermania:
A curse dat has an effect is only a curse from a girl you dis flowerd promising to marry her and you later dump her, anyone else no level
There is no law anywhere dat states dat u must marry d gurl u disvirgin.sex is a mutual tin nt a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by kpukpuyenke: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
ti ewure ba fi oju wo eyin...afi epe fun elepe cheesy
tell ur friend say nothing dey happen....
but it all depends on what led to the curse ooo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by kpukpuyenke: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
ti ewure ba fi oju wo eyin...afi epe fun elepe cheesy
tell ur friend say nothing dey happen....
but it all depends on what led to the curse ooo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
why did she check his phone?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by 400billionman: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:
A friend of mine called around 9pm to complain she went through the fiance's phone when it beeped and lo and behold there was a message that read:
"you will sleep with your daughters, your mother-in-law-, your wife's sisters, You are under a seige, my God will judge you".

She was scared and felt the curse is on her and her family members if she gets to marry him, and considers calling off the relationship, please what do you guys think about this?

It is obvious he once dated the sender of the message. She is not yet through with him. She feels cheated.

He needs to pray and cancel those curses. Ladies and running away. So you want to run away because of a text message ? So you have a Plan B ?

Now, the place you are running to, is he better ?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by fart: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is no such thing as putting a curse of someone. That is for the Nigerian movies lol. So calm your tits and get married.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Anijay1212(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Odikwa serious
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Eddy231(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
D gal shuld not despise her guy havin seen such mesg she shuld go further 2 kno wat transpired blw dem
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Dis one is strong

yi ọkan jẹ lagbara cool grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by dabbi(f): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
People b askin questions like a r/ship decision shuld b made by d public. D gal doesn't knw where d msg is coming from and she's already panickin and askin 4 d piblics help. if she's askin wat 2 do den she shuld brk up cuz if she loves him,we won't b hearin bwt dis...
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by frisky2good(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why do people snoop? WHY? What was she looking for in her man's phone? Checking your partner's phone will bring nothing but heartache. Let her just call the number and rain original curses on the sender. Shikena. No time for all these kill joys lying around waiting to make one sad. Her man is her man and she should cover his back every and any time. After that, she should now call the man and ask for the main story.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Skoopy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
That to me isn't a curse but an abuse, the sender lacks both moral and spiritual right to lay a curse on the guy.

I won't even dare to take it seriously, she just might be one of those losers .
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by nkemdi89(f): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Curses by all these olosho girls in NAIJA never affect guys trust me.

They get money, clothes, shoes, handbags, recharge cards, drinks, lifts, nkwobi and pepper soup from dudes in exchange for s€x so why curse them after break ups.

Nonsense.undecidedgrin
what when you don't collect any of those from him instead you gave him your all including money and attention only to feel used and dumped.N.B am not talking of sex used and dump.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.