Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (60010 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by delors(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will tell him to delete the message.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by ministeriallist: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wrong numba! And insist
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by calabardick(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
bwaaaar, another victim of the hit and run squad, calling 911 for help
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by chronique(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Personally,I think that's a text message sent to a wrong line by a frustrated wife who happens to be married to a randy man having affairs with her mother,sister and children. Hence,the "you are under a seige" remark.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Neplusultra(f): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Inasmuch there's need to the root of the text;
This is a curseless curse undecided unless she's backing it up with juju shocked
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Seward077(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:
A friend of mine called around 9pm to complain she went through the fiance's phone when it beeped and lo and behold there was a message that read:
"you will sleep with your daughters, your mother-in-law-, your wife's sisters, You are under a seige, my God will judge you".

She was scared and felt the curse is on her and her family members if she gets to marry him, and considers calling off the relationship, please what do you guys think about this?

Quit and give the message sender a chance to replace you, face him to hear his part of the story
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by justmi1: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why should the guy keep such message sef? Y do we have "shift + delete"?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by blamelessly(f): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wetin she too dey look for in her fiance fone. I learnt a lesson once ...never go through your fiance phone if you want to live long. Allow "trust" to carry you through your relationship. Now you have given yourself unnecessary headache out of curiosity. Na you find trouble, deal with it. Add and substract to get your answer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:
A friend of mine called around 9pm to complain she went through the fiance's phone when it beeped and lo and behold there was a message that read:
"you will sleep with your daughters, your mother-in-law-, your wife's sisters, You are under a seige, my God will judge you".

She was scared and felt the curse is on her and her family members if she gets to marry him, and considers calling off the relationship, please what do you guys think about this?

Sit him down and ask him who the lady is and what he did to that made her curse him.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by jonnayo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Quit now, are you the only girl?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Semper247(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
The questions here are: Why would ur friend read a message on her fiance's phone? What was she anticipating to see? Does she do that often? Does she feel insecure? Looking for a reason to hang the dog?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Semper247(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
blamelessly:
Wetin she too dey look for in her fiance fone. I learnt a lesson once ...never go through your fiance phone if you want to live long. Allow "trust" to carry you through your relationship. Now you have given yourself unnecessary headache out of curiosity. Na you find trouble, deal with it. Add and substract to get your answer.

Exactly my thoughts on this....
In my Fela's voice *yanga siddon corner, u go wake am..wetin u dey find? Palava*
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Okeikpu(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:

the msg came from hs hidden wife....cos she found out he's sleeping around
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2015
4C2215131:

Ask for the girls forgiveness? That's presuming the chap is guilty. He just might not be...or could be.

Read my post well. She should get him confess. then girls forgiveness follows
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by ochardbaby(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2015
marycool18:

Them don write the one Wey pass this to Dangote and Otedola still dey make it... Ride on bro !!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by amoduganja: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2015
The guy is somehow related to OBJ.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Curses by all these olosho girls in NAIJA never affect guys trust me.

They get money, clothes, shoes, handbags, recharge cards, drinks, lifts, nkwobi and pepper soup from dudes in exchange for s€x so why curse them after break ups.

Nonsense.undecidedgrin

Correct man! grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Ayibaba1: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2015
The lady is simply not mature for marriage, and if she eventually married to this man, she will run at slightest insinuation or circumstance. She has not even discussed the text with the guy, what a lady!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by arabianights: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2015
marycool18:

why did you go through your guy\s phone,ehn!?

You want to give your self high blood pressure in which you are beginning to.Any way,..................................if he cheated her,am sorry to say the curse will fall on his daughter' sisters etc no matter what any one tells u,that is just karma.
you can ask him coz he will deny or fight will ensure for you to dare go through his phone.

However if its worth it,get the number buy another line and call her pretend to be a friend of his and find out what happened.if he trully is guilty, babe dump him for he will do the same to you
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by predatorX: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Eleyi gidi gaaaaaaaan

nkea siri ike
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by sunerie: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:

u don spoil, lol

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by sunerie: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Common sense is not common oooo, so comin text messg na im wan delete ur home what if Na phon call?

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by asumo12: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
na u spoiled me nah!

grin grin grin

[quote author=sunerie post=39408846][/quote]
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by JJLUV(f): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
embarassed Its all abt communicatn am kind of goin thru a similar situatn gudluck tryn 2 get d whole truth 4rm ur guy.dey can lie 4 africa
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by JJLUV(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

why did you go through your guy\s phone,ehn!?

You want to give your self high blood pressure in which you are beginning to.Any way,..................................if he cheated her,am sorry to say the curse will fall on his daughter' sisters etc no matter what any one tells u,that is just karma.
you can ask him coz he will deny or fight will ensure for you to dare go through his phone.

However if its worth it,get the number buy another line and call her pretend to be a friend of his and find out what happened.if he trully is guilty, babe dump him for he will do the same to you
My dear if u wnt 2 dump evry guy dat cheats get ready 2 b a professional dumper cos u'll b doin it often.2ndly even if u call d gal in questn she mite even b reluctant 2 tlk 2 u.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by JJLUV(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
blamelessly:
Bt y do ppl always tink its such a big crime 2 go thru ur partner's fone.personaly i tink if he's nt hiding anytin den he wud b open wit his fone
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Epatty(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some men wil jst forget ppl hu wer der for dem wen dy had ntn, n follow anoda gal hu dnt knw wat it felt lyk
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by sunerie: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:
na u spoiled me nah!

grin grin grin

lolzzz
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by lifenajeje(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2015
The bad text message trick...
.. Male and female use this medium to send their partners packing when they are no longer interested... Used by couples who have access to each others phone.

If you stay put in the relationship other tricks would follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.