Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? (1254 Views)

My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by AmdToluma(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good evening NL i noticed that my gfrd is bringin
g up strange attitudes,she comes online and she doesnt chat me up,she nags,tho she is older than me. She always think she is always right and even told me recently to be on my own. What can i do?
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by gamaliel121(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Another guy is probably humping her...
Sorry am blunt buh that's the shiit mehn...

Maybe she's tired and she wants you to break up with her..cos she doesn't want to do it herself..so that she can play the victim anytime shiit goes bad..like(afterall u broke up with me)

That's what one babe told me..that she made her ex's break up with her..by putting up these attitude ur gf is showing...
Reason her codedly..if she still fuccking up...REPLACE her...it may be hard buh niggar...I trust you..

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by Kingsasian(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Another guy is in the picture. Get ready for a......
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Seems u havnt banged her
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by Captainswag225(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
7 letter words= break up
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by ilo04(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
AmdToluma:
Good evening NL i noticed that my gfrd is bringin
g up strange attitudes,she comes online and she doesnt chat me up,she nags,tho she is older than me. She always think she is always right and even told me recently to be on my own. What can i do?
commit suicide
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by Spicylate(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
You can try giving her S P A C E
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by Aseco(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Honestly bro, I hv a similar experience but in my case am older than d lady, what I did was I gv her time Although whenever I c her online I do sent her hi, but I dnt bother if she reply or not, I gv her like 2 months but having some Females frds online to kip my company, until I put a new status that I am in love with another lady, d nxt time I chat with that was d question she first asked me that am nao in love with another lady n i know explained to her beta still pay her visit n know her mind straight.... Good luck bro
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by jworos(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bro, give her space, u kno u can also give her attitude undecided
Re: Girlfriend Giving Attitude,what Is The Way Out? by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well since u said she thinks she's always right, then I smell power tussle in the air as well as arguments every now and then, jus call her over then have chat wth her, buh if she still acts that way, I guess u should let her be, dat one mean sey ur cup don full and she's had enuff of d bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Was She Raped???? / Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer / Should I Spray Dollars At My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.