Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do (1188 Views)

Girls With Their Weird Attitude :: What's The Difference Pls / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by Kelvin8324: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2018
I broke up with my girl friend for 2 years and and after much we came across ourselves 4months ago and I asked her is she married she said no and I told her what happened to the boyfriend she said they were not compartable in terms of genotype she was AS Nd he was AS also ( maybe a white lie) I considered the fact cause I am AA. So I gave a try to have a good relationship!! She came over to lag and we were together for about one week and made great plans after a week she left and in that Thursday I went over my watsup I don’t really go that much and saw when she posted her and and the guy she say nothing is working out, posted romantic pics of them in nysc posted sweet moments I notice that day was this birthday and I was like okay nothing much !! But to my surprise all the pics on her DM for his buffday was both of them... and I told her on her watsup ( wow nice pics with your boyfriend ) she saw it and quickly deleted it and started apologizing and telling me today is his buffday !!! What do you think she deserves it’s a gurl I wanna consider back does she worth it?
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by Kelvin8324: 2:54am On Jul 12, 2018
I need a good sugestion pls
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Run bro run like forest gump.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by RobinHood147: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Just enjoy your time with her and have a good back up plan.
-

After two years you left each other, you both are strangers. You should’ve taken your time to know her again but no, you started making plans.
-

Like I said earlier, enjoy your time with her very well and prepare for the worst after all what will be, will be.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by HeWrites(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2018
My brother, Chop and Clean mouth

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by brownhawk: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Intimacy is sick in naija
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Dear Op

Let me tell you categorically she is Only playing you because she is benefiting from you material wise

Do play your cards well to avoid stories that touch
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by ahmodu4real(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Like seriously run for ur life, yes i make the same mistake she left me for same guy and came back i accept her my brother after 6month of lie love she is back with the guy she call her ex, even showing both of them picture on Facebook and WhatsApp. But to me i have move on becos that is even confusing her destiny by herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by sarahade(f): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
HeWrites:
My brother, Chop and Clean mouth

If you know, you know.

What are you choping and cleaning mouth for. Won't she enjoy it too.
Yeye dey smell
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by HeWrites(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
sarahade:

What are you choping and cleaning mouth for. Won't she enjoy it too. Yeye dey smell
What's she gonna enjoy
The guy should use buratanshi before, starting the ministry.
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by YesNo(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Run bro run like forest gump.
FORREST GUMP. Best movie ever.
Re: My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do by romenna: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2018
she is an emotional fraudster

(1) (Reply)

Follow These Principles And You ll Bed Any Lady U Want! / Hmmmm, Please Help, Suicide On My Mind / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.