Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? (37779 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by pantless(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

So your ass is chocolate?
See Quesion? U wanna L.ick it?
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by dopedealer(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you no give your husband shey na boyfriend you want give.. And I want to believe he is a responsible man that would put the money in Good use...I. e taking care of the family or using it to support his business.
GO lady!
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by BCISLTD: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
TooNoisy:
So what is he giving her husband money for?

If it is to pay part of the bills, then there is nothing wrong. If the husband can give the wife money, why can't the wife give her husband money?

I know you just wrote this for laffs abi
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by CertifiedSamuel: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Maka why?? The man no sabi hustle him own money? However, if it's based on contribution towards savings or something related, that's fine.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by shegzy23: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
no big deal, for understanding, u re one
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by faitheverest(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
it depends... But if i dont help my husband financially,even my boyfriend,who will?
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by oooyediran: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes where true lov* exist
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Hey convoluted young lady angry sad sad
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by mysticgal(f): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Hey convoluted young lady angry sad sad
Howdy tongue
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by bettercreature(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
As long as the man is bringing his own share.
Its an insult to any man to collect money from his wife

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by roxell120(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
LAZY HUSBAND? WHERE IS HIS PRIDE
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
mysticgal:

Howdy tongue
I am Rushing to Russiatongue
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
I thought two became one.
great blog
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by mysticgal(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
I am Rushing to Russiatongue
I believed in believe cool
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by gamaliel121(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
pantless:
See Quesion? U wanna L.ick it?
Not atal...check her dp... Fucck girlss..
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
mysticgal:

I believed in believe cool
Goodnyt o.
Bye.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by chineloSA(f): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cameleon72:
On one condition that he declared that "AM THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY PUBLICLY"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just look at the comments. NL women are selfish o.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by yinkaolagbajuu: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
It's a thing of choice.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by mysticgal(f): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Goodnyt o. Bye.
Please how do I kill a rat embarassed
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by PAPIJAID(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well as a married man, let me speak from my experience. It all depends on who your husband or wife is, for instance me and my wife are employees and we earn salaries but her's is a little bit higher and I as a person don't know how to keep money, honestly I don't because I have tried and failed on several occasions but she on her part is very thrifty and she can keep any amount of money for years, all you need to do is to ask her about the money you gave her to keep for you two years ago and she will bring it out exactly the way you gave it to her, for this reason immediately I get my salary I give everything to her after deductions as regards debts have been removed by the bank (she will even be the on to give me my monthly allowance) and she will add her's and keep, I can tell you this has greatly helped my family, if I should tell you what we have achieved using this method within the little years we get married you will marvel (mind you out of the four properties we have acquired, three has only my name as the owner). What I am saying is look before you leap, don't just marry anybody for marriage sake, marry someone who can add value to you. Whatever belongs to one belongs to the two of you. Jesus loves u.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Acidosis(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
When it comes to money, 99% of Nigerian women forget the word Love.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by betrani(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Only those who understand what marriage is all about are qualified to answer this question! Not children! Like those I have noticed here!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by 14DUI(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
The man's money is everyone money while the woman's money is her own. If the man can use his money for the household, what stops a woman from doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
mysticgal:

Please how do I kill a rat embarassed
Was about to ask you samething embarassed tongue
Seriously if you havnt killed or seen where a rat was killed before now then i dont think my suggestion will be of no use to you because its obvious that you are afraid of the rat, so tell me how do you kill what you are afraid of
The killing ability starts from the inner mind first b4 you talk abt pressure.

Biko ka chi fo
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Captainswag225(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
faitheverest:
it depends... But if i dont help my husband financially,even my boyfriend,who will?
wife material spotted.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Its an insult to any man to collect money from his wife

=It is an insult to any man to be humanundecided
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by abdulhadi101(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
All I can say is; Charity begins at home!!!
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
PAPIJAID:
Well as a married man, let me speak from my experience. It all depends on who your husband or wife is, for instance me and my wife are employees and we earn salaries but her's is a little bit higher and I as a person don't know how to keep money, honestly I don't because I have tried and failed on several occasions but she on her part is very thrifty and she can keep any amount of money for years, all you need to do is to ask her about the money you gave her to keep for you two years ago and she will bring it out exactly the way you gave it to her, for this reason immediately I get my salary I give everything to her after deductions as regards debts have been removed by the bank (she will even be the on to give me my monthly allowance) and she will add her's and keep, I can tell you this has greatly helped my family, if I should tell you what we have achieved using this method within the little years we get married you will marvel (mind you out of the four properties we have acquired, three has only my name as the owner). What I am saying is look before you leap, don't just marry anybody for marriage sake, marry someone who can add value to you. Whatever belongs to one belongs to the two of you. Jesus loves u.

Some men would still refuse to keep money or allow their wives to plan their family's budget.

If you can't cover one another's weaknesses, who else is going to help you.

Kudos to your sir for being yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Funny comments from the ladies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.