Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? (37797 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Janix2:
I need honest answers.
Notice this days that Women earn than men.
who is this one angry

You WOMEN ARE always backward undecided

Just look at the kind of question you are asking?
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2015
faitheverest:
it depends... But if i dont help my husband financially,even my boyfriend,who will?
your husband side chick will help him
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by adbokus(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2015
How are the mighty fallen..when big problem cari person knack for ground, small ones go follow jollificate.
Na Nigeria cause am sha, abi if no be as tins dey for we kontry how man for dey collect moni frm him wife&wife go get nerve come social media dey ask vomitus questn!
For beta, for wetin..abi u forget...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by menesheh(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Its an insult to any man to collect money from his wife

Is it an insult if a wife collect money from her husband?
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by buchi16(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2015
MrHighSea:
Her job z to be counting my money
I like dis.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nemerulez(f): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2015
If her husband is a good man, sincere, kind, supportive, why not. Women are very considerate and loyal partners and would go all the way, if they see that their husband's got them.

More vibes at nemerulez..com
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Alezy(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=39391080]No! No!
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Alezy(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No! No! No! No! No!
the intensity t which u typed this No ehn....ah, ur husband ooooooo.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by fatheritunu: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2015
gabazin080:
What's the big deal there. Though am working but my gf will bring her salary to me before taking out of it because she trusted me.

Don't let her c this thread o
lol
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by gabicon: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Janix2:
I need honest answers.

everything narrows down to agreement, many people go into a marriage without solid plans on how it would be run, financed, and grow. if marriage is a life long thing then it is much more important than a career and i don't need to tell how we all prepare and plan our careers but sadly jump into marriage believing that it will take care of it self. It is very important to discuss about finances marriage because it is the second cause of broken marriages after sex.

there are methods being agreed upon by couples in financing their marriages

1) bring all the earnings together, draw out a budget and implement it. only humble, united, similar life style, and submissive couples should use this method and it should be agreed upon before marriage.

2) share the bills in accordance with your earning. this also takes a high level of agreement and trust

3) who ever has the money pays the bills. there is usually confusion.

4) the under earning spouse doesn't care and expects the high earner to take care of the bills. there is a lot of tension and disrespect in this home.

they may be more but these are the few i know

The most important thing is defining the modalities of your marriage before you go into it, talk about everything finances, sex child training, church, where to live, parents, vehicles, house chores, savings, future plans, short medium long term goals, vision. that's what courtship is meant for no going to fast food restaurants, clubs, and having sex.

Marriage is a team (Together Each Achieves More). it is also the industry where you give up the I's for the US.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by RagingPica: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Yeah it is wise, but always with a meter. Not much but enough to go out and get a cup of coffee for example. Keep her happy but be carefull not to be excessive.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by InvertedHammer: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
It depends tho. I won't give a lazy husband who's not ready to work up to half of my salary because he's definitely going to blow it up.
/
So you already factored in that there is a possibility that you will marry a lazy, spendthrift husband

Why can't you wish the best to yourself?
/
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2015
If he's not as financially buoyant as you then it's a no brainner..
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by fart: 1:45am On Oct 27, 2015
only a lazy nigerian man would ask this silly question
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nyceguy92: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Janix2 post=39380143]

Both the wife's and husband's money belong to the family.

Some families have the arrangement where the wife's income is used for, say, feeding and other minor expenses.

Some men don't really bother about their wives' money because they have enough of their own.

But that doesn't mean she should hold onto her money as if they are strangers.

If she keeps her money, what is she going to do with it?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Demsa01(f): 2:02am On Oct 27, 2015
if the husband no chop the money some one will surely do
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by lastpage: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2015
A man is the head of the house and it snot a normal thing for the wife to give him "pocket money"! grin grin
That is why men are required to "become a man" before marrying a wife. undecided undecided
God job, good pay.
It is the wife that is supposed to collect "house-keeping money" from her husband, even if she is still earning.
"Hand of the giver is always on-top". undecided undecided

But there are circumstances where a man loses his job temporarily .. while the wife is still working and earning.
In such case, the wife owes it a duty to share her income with her husband, after-all, she was also collecting from his back then, and there was no hullaballo!

I know "most" women are "greedily selfish" by nature.
You will know that most breakages in marriage starts when the husband loses his source of income and the wife is expected to "assist" in the family upkeep.
Women are just not wired for family leadership because they dont have that grace.

An Old, wise man once told me "You never know your wife until you lose your source of income and she assumes the "House headship" temporarily.
He recommended that every married man act out being unemployed and (no income) for a few months, to really know their wife.

it turns out he was right, in all cases l have seen.

Finally, if you "TRULY LOVE" someone, sharing ANYTHING (including your money) will be the least of your worry, when you are with them

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by lastpage: 2:46am On Oct 27, 2015
fart:
only a lazy nigerian man would ask this silly question

How old are you, Mr. Foreigner?

Shut da phuck-Up if you have nothing "Upstairs" to say...

Lastpage

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by AreaFada2: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Nemerulez:
If her husband is a good man, sincere, kind, supportive, why not. Women are very considerate and loyal partners and would go all the way, if they see that their husband's got them.

Every woman automatically has excellent qualities and can collect money?

No man has those and all men must fulfil certain criteria first before getting money if in need?

Wonderful!

Why do I smell hypocrisy?

FYI, most men are way too proud to depend on women. While most ladies have no qualms depending on men.

Apart from a few lazy oafs, it takes serious misfortune and emasculation for men to need a lady's money.

And when he truly needs it temporarily, don't rub it in his face.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Atlantian: 3:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Women are the real definition of selfishness. Men can give, women have to consult Ifa before they can give. What a world.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by nkpommpko(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Janix2:
I need honest answers.
is it wise, imagine the question.
dont give nah! is it wise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by nkpommpko(m): 3:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Nemerulez:

and if not?.divorce simple., is it wise.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 27, 2015
should be the other way around.
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by missyadorable(f): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Pls it is not wise! What is she giving him the money for?
Housekeeping allowance,his personal upkeep or what?
The man will just use her money and maintain his sidechic(s)
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Miami11:
If she is crazy znd deranged she gives out part of her cheque.

talkative...... As if your mom dont help the house with her personal money?. Almost all middle and lower class families around the world share home responsibility.

People like you end up digging empty gold mine and marry jobless men cos of over sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by missyadorable(f): 4:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:
When it comes to money, 99% of Nigerian women forget the word Love.
Yes o...esp with boyfriends,husband is slightly different though
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by madjune(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Janix2:
I need honest answers.

Na your house dem dey earn pass man.

Abeg, which job you dey do?
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Dcaliphate(m): 4:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Miami11:
If she is crazy znd deranged she gives out part of her cheque.
u dont understand what marriage is, u clearly have a lot to learn
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by Joeace3000(m): 4:51am On Oct 27, 2015
It depends on the kind of family bond they share..A pity women nowadays only want mens money but can't give out their own money.

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by astute07(f): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Sh has it too much to waste; and she shud be ready to give and never stop.
The day she stops is the beginning of war
Re: Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? by sunerie: 5:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Am new here, pls welcm me, infact make Una clap 4 me. The journey no b here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife / My 17 Yr Old Sister Is Pregnant... / Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.