Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (60148 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by damton(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
g
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by NifemiOlu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Similar to friendzone
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by darkid1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
A
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
oforij:
6. They visit you often 7. They tell you about their Niggas fault 8. They get extremely jealous and possessive when you're another girl 9. They copy note for you, do chores for you and....

copies note 4 u? like hu does dat
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Crap undecided undecided

If I were to be in love with a guy on campus, I'd just do one thing...

I would walk up to him and tell him exactly how I feel, it's now left for him to act on that.
No time to waste on beating around the bush.

He'll no!! Did I just type that??
Believe me, I was sleep-typing angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ezebunafo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
When she laughs at your stupid jokes and say oh you are soooo funny
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
What would you have done?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Alexandro2(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
na im be say i go rewind my university days so dt i will arrange like four of dm
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:
Crap undecided undecided

I would walk up to him and tell him exactly how I feel, it's now left for him to act on that.

You just agree with OP's point
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Similar to friendzone
Baba forget Friendzone na con and firm i yarn you so.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Chestar5(f): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:
OP, Some mature girls are conservative when they love a guy, some may feel they will be ridiculed or look cheap if they do certain things that may give an impression that they love a guy. Let me also shock you, Some girls will pretend to hate the guy, often antagonizing him in class and public discussions. women are complex, some girls don't do all what you have up there.

ur comment is spoton cool

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by cardoctor(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Don't mind her. She just wants to share your garri and groundnuts while she waits for the bigger boys.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by NifemiOlu(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Baba forget Friendzone na con and firm i yarn you so.

LooooL
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can remember my first year in uni. I met one girl when we wanted to check our names on the list of those offered admission and she askd me to help check hers and she also made it.

In the excitement, she offered I follow her to her apartment and that was how we started dating. I can vividly remember the first night I spent in her place. I knack this girl like say I dey possessed and she confessed how for the first time in her life, she experienced or.gasm. Come see as this babe no gree me rest again for dept. She became my bodyguard undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ramwab94:
6. If you mess and she starts smiling upon perceiving the odour. Know she loves your smell more than her Perfume.

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
ilawanson44:
I can remember my first year in uni. I met one girl when we wanted to check our names on the list of those offered admission and she askd me to help check hers and she also made it.

In the excitement, she offered I follow her to her apartment and that was how we started dating. I can vividly remember the first night I spent in her place. I knack this girl like say I dey possessed and she confessed how for the first time in her life, she experienced or.gasm. Come see as this babe no gree me rest again for dept. She became my bodyguard undecided undecided
Na the knacking turn her brain Na

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by femi4: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
How do I know if another man's wife is in love with me?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Missmossy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol grin grin
Not always true.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
femi4:
How do I know if another man's wife is in love with me?
By contacting Prof. Tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.

Can you do that for me since I am not on Campus?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ideatoprince18(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
mtscheeeewww .........

Nkechi does all this buh when I asked her to b my gurlfrnd .... she look into my eyes n told me ** LETS JUST BE FRIENDS****

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by donjj2004: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
SORRY I'M A GRADUATE
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:
Crap undecided undecided

I knew you were sleep-typing. undecided
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ideatoprince18:
mtscheeeewww .........

Nkechi does all this buh when I asked her to b my gurlfrnd .... she look into my eyes n told me ** LETS JUST BE FRIENDS****
You self they Bleep down why you dey ask her to be your lover when she is already your inamorata?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by viktor01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok. what of signs that your mother loves you? I had love to see a thread on that. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Tamakay(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
So you mean I still have an unfinished business in school? Martha dat means u dey love me before. Lol
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Weezyval(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
make i hear 4 dis new naija gals d fall hmmm by dway i d wait 4 my millions jhor no way wen i no go win 4 dis calabar carnibval raffle draw i dn buy like 21 tickets alredi so i no want make wunna miss out jst log on to diz link c details http:www.carnivalbumper.com wit jst 300 naira u fit grab ursef beta ba o millions thousands or electronic as ur own b no dullin sure maps
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Chukzy001(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emodeee:
So she is in luv with me? Bt she tells me too much abt her b.f.
yep! Dats coz she regards u than him... She will neva tell her bf about u... Dats a + for u if u ask me...
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by juddybrown(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
So u were doing d lesby tin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by damilareoye: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
choi.... it's high time to start noticing green light.

grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Ray360: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chestar5:

ur comment is spoton cool
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.