Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl (5543 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by afolayan22(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
They have been no much addo that girls are oliver twist all the time that is why you need to identify which one you're into a woman or a girl.

1).She isn't trendy

2).Don't care about facebook

3).Woman read, girls don't

4).She just wants love

5).She is independent

Any addition and subtraction
Comment open...

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Once a guy wants the above listed there from you girl he is a gold digger......better watch it

4 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2018
no 2,so fb addict like me isn't a womancry

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2018
You maybe wrong and you maybe right,depending on what prompt you to write the list.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself to please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool

6 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above [/b](if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself and please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door)[b] cool

@ bolded so true.Life is per head it is only one life to live and in doing so you must please yourself cool wink

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by swiz123(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
To all those girls above cheesy grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself and please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool
just wondering. some of these people just come here with skewed post to scatter people's relationship.
the op is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Once a guy wants the above listed there from you girl he is a gold digger......better watch it
undecided undecided are u saying its extraordinary for a woman to possess those qualities... Am afraid to marry oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@ bolded so true.Life is per head it is only one life to live and in doing so you must please yourself cool wink
I tell you sis your happiness is all that matters and once you can't give it to yourself no one else will..... your imperfections should be what attracts a man not your perfection because everyone can handle perfection cool

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
even ur names sounds slay grin grin...ur a slay girl... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
even ur names sounds slay grin grin...ur a slay girl... cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes,I slay in the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by swiz123(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

Of course, you are a teenage girl

9 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you sis your happiness is all that matters and once you can't give it to yourself no one else will..... your imperfections should be what attracts a man not your perfection because everyone can handle perfection cool

You should consider being a relationship counsellor.I told a NLder on another thread that I can't be a bitter person because Hippolyta is the one responsible for her happiness.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by ubunja(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
OP if she's all that below 22 then she's special. if she's like that at 32 she isnt special just retired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
swiz123:

Don't come to my mention with your miserable life again,I'm serious. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by afolayan22(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
swiz123:

I talk from fact prove me wrong
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself and please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool
crazy Monica

Thegeneraqueen
Highqueen

Queen of wish palace

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Highqueen,thegeneralqueen try to ignore one attention seeker there cool

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Those things are not a sign of maturity. I am all those things & yet I throw giant temper tantrums frequently tongue I cannot control my emotional reactions, I got to act on them immediately. Very low EQ.

4 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Bumbum facts undecided
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by folake4u(f): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself to please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool
highqueen

Thegeneralqueen

Queen of wish palace.crazy Monica

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

yes,I slay in the Lord.
then u should posses all those qualities and even more...
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You should consider being a relationship counsellor.I told a NLder on another thread that I can't be a bitter person because Hippolyta is the one responsible for her happiness.
What can a young girl do cheesy I'm just stating the obvious fact cheesy I tell you always try to be happy in what ever you do don't ever take irrelevant people serious...... life is too short to be taken serious cause if you do you might not survive it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
lool,cheesy

I have seen the slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
then u should posses all those qualities and even more...
You should just respect yourself this early morning and respect your inner man.cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just free that jobless troll looking for a minute fame which I'm sure he might not be getting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by UDUJ(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
OP if she's all that below 22 then she's special. if she's like that at 32 she isnt special just retired.

grin grin cheesy

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
your Monica sef .
What sense does it make to u

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2018
these guys are really crazy.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / How To Make Women CHASE You / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.