Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now (4195 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Groom Who Went Missing, Days To His Wedding, Found Hiding At Friend’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
of course she'll never try that, we all know an average guys intentions and how dificult they get controlling those things between their legs, and my case is different, not that i do it to respect her but myself, and she knows that
so what sort of relationship is that? Where different rules applies to the genders? Ain't that hypocrisy? Anyway, i see you both perfectly fit each other. A chauvinist boyfriend and a "yes" girl.

What we are saying is actions not words. All women mark and want their territory to themselves. If you respect her you would show it in your actions by helping her protect such territory not flagrantly trampling on such and rubbing it in her face..

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

she'd dump you pretty soon if you go on with this attitude undecided
grin grin grin grin grin never possible, i never betrayed her before, and my guess is, she knows she'll almost never easily find a guy like me.. you might not understand that aspect as you'll only know me on nairaland
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

grin right on ur nerves cheesy
why are you doing this to me embarassed
pinceprinz:

grin right on ur nerves cheesy
why are you doing this to me
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by ideyhere(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
my dear, i dont hide anything, thats simply my type of person, of course we flirt sometimes but we never cross that line, never. well, this is actually the first time we are staying together because shes always staying away on the hearing my best friend is around.

All I know is that you need to set boundaries with that best friend...like last week. C'mon your best friend should stay away on hearing your girlfriend is around and not the other way round. You sabi wetin you want so Cos as I dey reason you I no sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
johnny1980:
so what sort of relationship is that? Where different rules applies to the genders? Ain't that hypocrisy? Anyway, i see you both perfectly fit each other. A chauvinist boyfriend and a "yes" girl.

What we are saying is actions not words. All women mark and want their territory to themselves. If you respect her you would show it in your actions by helping her protect such territory not flagrantly trampling on such and rubbing it in her face..
i hear you, but actually, i find it good, you know why? i have seen some other part of her i have never seen before.
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zeedarh:
she's being jealous and i honestly do not blame her. Put yourself in her shoes too.
i get you, obviously true

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
grin grin grin grin grin never possible, i never betrayed her before, and my guess is, she knows she'll almost never easily find a guy like me.. you might not understand that aspect as you'll only know me on nairaland
so you think she's stuck with you.you'd be surprised when she gives you red card cause theres as much a woman can take.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by ideyhere(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
I actually just took time to go through comments here and I just blame that dumbo girlfriend who's letting this OP treat her anyhow he likes. Imagine his comments here...she can never find someone like you as gold wey you be or say you carry extralarge down there

Rubbish..I just feel like slapping some sense into that girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:
I actually just took time to go through comments here and I just blame that dumbo girlfriend who's letting this OP treat her anyhow he likes. Imagine his comments here...she can never find someone like you as gold wey you be or say you carry extralarge down there

no mind am. You are treated the way you place yourself. Demand respect and you would be given. No one would hand it over to you free. That girl needs a brain resetting slap.

You can see how he is talking as if she is a slave and should worship him. He can do whatever he likes and she has to just abide by it. Because he is the alfa.

Websurfer.. I don't what kind of agreement you guys have or what sort of relationship you run but one thing i know that is constant with loving relationships is the equal respect both parties have towards each other.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

so you think she's stuck with you.you'd be surprised when she gives you red card cause theres as much a woman can take.
she has no choice, as long as she trust me and i never betrayed that trust all these while despite what she knows, text and messages with responses shes gone through from ex and suitors unknowingly to me.
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

buttom line is, shes not going anywhere, that dumbness is why she'll never loose me, unlike some here, who will fight and kill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by ideyhere(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
johnny1980:
no mind am. You are treated the way you place yourself. Demand respect and you would be given. No one would hand it over to you free. That girl needs a brain resetting slap.

Imagine ooh! After now she'll come and open a thread about how she gave him 10 years of her life and how he dumped her...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Moz22: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

look whenever your girlfriend is around just telll your bestfriend to lay off to avoid situations like this.
unlesss you enjoy the way both of them argue.
dude not telling us d truth..there's got to be something just more than friendship btw him and his bestfriend(with benefits) but if that's not d case, the best friend shd knw that her presence there can instigate misunderstanding btw d gf and bf..infact I don't knw what am saying anymore. Outta here

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by ideyhere(f): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
buttom line is, shes not going anywhere, that dumbness is why she'll never loose me, unlike some here, who will fight and kill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go shock you like high tension wire the way she go take leave you once that woman wey dey beat drum on top her matter for village decide to rest...

As for you, don't worry...I no say you go jam your match one day. And know say that as you don price, you must collect...Peace

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Adex097: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is so unfair bro, why not put yourself in your girl's shoes to have an idea of how she feels or Will be feeling. undecided
. That reminds me of a girl I used to like ( still like her tho) , we were close friends , so close that we almost dated but I had to back out when I discovered that her bestie happens to be a guycry angry . Although some people see no wrong in it but I can't and will never feel comfortable around him.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Adex097:
This is so unfair bro, why not put yourself in your girl's shoe to have an idea of how she feels or Will be feeling. undecided
. That reminds me of a girl I used to like ( still like her tho) , we were close friends , so close that we almost dated but I had to back out when I discovered that her bestie happens to be a guycry angry . Although some people see no wrong in it but I can't and will never feel comfortable around him.
this is actually a sort of test, ive been over this for long, im trying to deal with it once and for all
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Moz22:
dude not telling us d truth..there's got to be something just more than friendship btw him and his bestfriend(with benefits) but if that's not d case, the best friend shd knw that her presence there can instigate misunderstanding btw d gf and bf..infact I don't knw what am saying anymore. Outta here
yea right...i believe so too
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by richie9093(m): 1:17am On Oct 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
this is actually a sort of test, ive been over this for long, im trying to deal with it once and for all

Op, you are not a serious person. I had a situation similar to yours, my ex thought I had an affair with this close female friend of mine. we broke up (for apparent reasons other than this), I decided to stick with this friend to help me.

We have been close friends for almost 2 years and I finally told her how I felt about her last night. her response was "why are you just telling me this?"

a guy cant be a best friends with a girl or vice versa. emotions will take over sooner or later.

if you love your gf, cut the strings with your best friend

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 27, 2015
My boyfriend having such a female befriend? Duhh I'm surely going to take a walk 4 good!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 27, 2015
My boyfriend having such a female bestfriend? Duhh..I'm surely going to take a walk 4 good!
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by djgrafiti(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
@op i think u orchestrated the whole scene urself just to either make ur gal jealous so she can be on her toes in other words increase ur wantability(pardon my french) Or u have ulterior motive towards ur female frnd,u know hoping to bang her in the future..#Isgrafiti
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by zealot4me(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Dumb

I feel like slapping ur gf
No offeinse
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2015
zealot4me:
Dumb

I feel like slapping ur gf
No offeinse
Why?
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
richie9093:

Op, you are not a serious person. I had a situation similar to yours, my ex thought I had an affair with this close female friend of mine. we broke up (for apparent reasons other than this), I decided to stick with this friend to help me.

We have been close friends for almost 2 years and I finally told her how I felt about her last night. her response was "why are you just telling me this?"

a guy cant be a best friends with a girl or vice versa. emotions will take over sooner or later.

if you love your gf, cut the strings with your best friend
makes sense
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by StPete: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why are you having a different best friend other than your girl friend?
Isn’t she supposed to be everything you want in a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by zealot4me(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
blublahd:

Why?

Shedumb undecided
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
StPete:
Why are you having a different best friend other than your girl friend?
Isn’t she supposed to be everything you want in a woman? undecided
if you had gone through my comments, you would have understood better, weve been friends for too long and we learn alot that way about the opposite sex. i can tell you there are some things she knows but my girlfriend doesnt, can tell you its same way with most guys with my case.
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
We are actually having a peaceful time back at home since bae came back from work.. already planing on going out together tomorrow or Friday,,,, proves many comments wrong
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
zealot4me:

Shedumb undecided
How?
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
WebSurfer:
i dont try that, infact i warned them off when they came visiting, i cant allow these f.ck boys around her.. its a no go area
Itz obvious u love ur best friend more, datx always wat it shld be. Send ur galfrnd packing n start dating ur best friend. Don't ur best friend hv a guy in her life n shex alwayz hanging arnd wit u... Guy tink jorh...
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Benignasweety:
Itz obvious u love ur best friend more, datx always wat it shld be. Send ur galfrnd packing n start dating ur best friend. Don't ur best friend hv a guy in her life n shex alwayz hanging arnd wit u... Guy tink jorh...
very wrong, i just love her as a friend and nothing more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Lagos Big Girl Showvases Her ‘heavyweight’ B00bs On Instagram / Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.