Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... (7199 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by marvelck: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Dont know why most guys dont like or find fat girls attractive. Guys do feel fat girls aint good in bed and are usually covered with stretch marks. Like a fine sexy girl I used to know, when she was slim, guys used to chase her a lot. Including some married men. Who were even willing to divorce their wives and marry her. Proclaiming fake and true love to her daily. But when the girl started getting fatter, big and out of shape, the number of guys chasing her started reducing. She immediately lost her attraction to guys completely cos of her fatness. Guess she killed their lust for her body after adding so much weight and losing the sexy shape she once had in the process. This goes to show that most guys are only interested in a woman's body and beauty. And not in the beauty of her heart. Cos her getting fat doesnt change her from whom she is, if she is a nice, sweet, loving and caring woman. And this is also the same reason most married men cheat on their wives when the woman start getting fat and big unneccessarily. Especially when she starts having kids. All those sweet compliments and love they used to shower on their wives, will suddenly ceased once the woman starts getting out of shape. Bros, na cos of her body or beauty u marry her? Then if na so, ur love na fake!
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Being fat isn't a crime op.... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by xpac01(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Me God knows I will never have anything with a slim girl. #teamfatandfleshy... cool

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Oohhh I thought a lot of men proclaiming that they are crazy of BBW? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by donTbone(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2015
grin
Yes...ion really do fat!
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Junior66(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2015
I always feel fat chicks smell at most 5hrs after dressing up. They sweat easily. They dnt look good. Fatness na sickness sef. And finally, thos women with heavy asses that wnt let you enjoy your trip in a public vehicle are the fat girls of yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by IamLEGEND1: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2015
being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

I'm big on aesthetics (which guy isn't)

so trust me,if I marry you as a Genevieve and you turn Eniola Badmus after two kids......... the attraction is going to dwindle significantly.

I keep in the best shape possible, I'll expect nothing less of you...

so before you start making noise about inner beauty, just make sure you have the body to match.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

*DROPS MIC*

11 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Come oo....wat is with this op and MOST GUYS!! angry
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

I'm big on aesthetics (which guy isn't)

so trust me,if I marry you as a Genevieve and you turn Eniola Badmus after two kids......... the attraction is going to dwindle significantly.

I keep in the best shape possible, I'll expect nothing less of you...

so before you start making noise about inner beauty, just make sure you have the body to match.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

*DROPS MIC*

So shallow! Don't get her pregnant then if you expect her to keep her figure even after popping out a couple of kids. Niggas always swaggering around, spewing tosh & acting all Rico Suavè.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2015
I don't do fat girls
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So shallow! Don't get her pregnant then if you expect her to keep her figure even after popping out a couple of kids. Niggas always swaggering around, spewing tosh & acting all Rico Suavè.
did u see any changes in beyonce's figure even after having kids??

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:

Beyonce & her husband have enough money to afford a tummy tuck. You didn't think she was going to announce that to the world, did you? Look at pictures at the start of her career & now, homegirl has done a lot of work on her body. From teeth - her ass. Get real!

5 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by nawtibownie: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Thick/fat girls actually rock.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by pet4ril(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
are you ready to feed her and register her in Gyms center like Beyonce? The earlier you learn to accept she will never remain thesame way you married her after having kids, the better for you angry
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by IamLEGEND1: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

we're all allowed a little bit of shallowness grin

and there is something called a gym these days

and I know how women love to complain about how little time they have to even think of hitting the gym........ I'll do whatever I can to help free up some time for the lady.

afterall, we're in it together forever right. so we might as well enjoy it. physically and otherwise.

I don't expect you to all of a sudden start looking like a model,but just something visually stimulating. is that too much to ask for?

you won't like going out with ur lady and people be thinking she is ur elder sister.

4 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by gamaliel121(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
I like fat girls
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
are you ready to feed her and register her in Gyms center like Beyonce? The earlier you learn to accept she will never remain thesame way you married her after having kids, the better for you angry
if registering her in a gym wil keep her fit why not??

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by gamaliel121(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Beyonce & her husband have enough money to afford a tummy tuck. You didn't think she was going to announce that to the world, did you? Look at pictures at the start of her career & now, homegirl has done a lot of work on her body. From teeth - her ass. Get real!

Which tummy tuck?
Ok let's leave celebs and come back here. My neighbour has six boys and she thesame.
Very slim.
so without tummy tuck..our women can still be as they were after giving birth..

5 Likes

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

so are u sayin its lack of money that makes some women fat after having kids

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by pet4ril(f): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
if registering her in a gym wil keep her fit why not??
ok oooooo it's easier said than done..... all the best and good luck
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015
I love fat girls oohh,as a matter of fact I want to marry a fat woman
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2015
The OP said most guys, I'll like to even ask him how he came about this finding.

To me its a thing of preference, every man has his what and what he likes to see in his woman. Some men like fat/chubby girls, some don't, they prefer lepas, while some others like small and petite girls.

So the OP saying most guys don't like fat girls just mean he doesn't even no what he is saying. (No offense).

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
so are u sayin its lack of money that makes some women fat after having kids

You mentioned Beyonce. You can't compare an average woman's body to that of someone with a plastic surgeon on speed dial. There's no contest. However, there's no excuse for letting yourself go.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by cosby02(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
I DONT
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by cosby02(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
Thick/fat girls actually rock.
Hmmmmmm am trying to imagine how you. cheesy
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Which tummy tuck?
Ok let's leave celebs and come back here. My neighbour has six boys and she thesame.
Very slim.
so without tummy tuck..our women can still be as they were after giving birth..

Yes, I didn't stutter, I said tummy tuck, body sculpture & all the other procedures readily available to them. Genes count too, so you can't be going around comparing women's bodies & how they keep intact after child birth. Some people barely gain weight during pregnancy, while others balloon up. Our bodies don't function the same way.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by marshalcarter: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2015
As for me....I love fat chik durin banging lectures grin cos b4 dey take off their clothes...it myt take tym undecided...nd de tin fit don hold you..just fold her arm or 1 of her leg and be bangin grin maybe wen she yaff pull finish..den u can start the main.......*coughs* cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by nawtibownie: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
cosby02:
Wild imagination? Continu. FYI, I don't weigh up to 55kg anymore. Just saying grin
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by nawtibownie: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
cosby02:
Wild imagination? Continu. FYI, I don't weigh up to 55kg anymore. Just saying grin
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Welcomme: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
I love my girls fat n yummy
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

we're all allowed a little bit of shallowness grin

and there is something called a gym these days

and I know how women love to complain about how little time they have to even think of hitting the gym........ I'll do whatever I can to help free up some time for the lady.

afterall, we're in it together forever right. so we might as well enjoy it. physically and otherwise.

I don't expect you to all of a sudden start looking like a model,but just something visually stimulating. is that too much to ask for?

you won't like going out with ur lady and people be thinking she is ur elder sister.

Mcheew.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oohhh I thought a lot of men proclaiming that they are crazy of BBW? shocked

am one of those men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Who Should Ask, 'Will You Marry Me?' / Husband Away, Wife Comes Out To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.