Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls (7595 Views)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / I Never Knew Slim Girl Can Have Stretches Marks Scattered All Over Like Fat Girl / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Men might like to have slim and tall women in their arm but do they actually prefer thin girls? guys secretly like fat girls. It seems that guys love girls who have a bit of flesh in them. Don’t be because we will give you enough reasons to actually fall for a heavy woman rather than a skinny one.

Men may not admit openly that they like fat girls but when it comes to making the fatal choice, that is marriage, they choose generously endowed women rather than slim ones. You can look around and see many examples. Here are some of the reasons for which guys like girls who are heavy.

Your Food Buddy: If you are foodie then you really know what we are talking about. Do you really want to be with a girl who orders green salad every time you go out dinner and you are hogging on a cheese burger? Just imagine how guilty you will feel about being the ‘not-so-figure-conscious’ one in the relationship. Its much better to be with a girl who has a huge appetite so that your meals are guilt-free!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall: Girls who are perfectly shaped are often too attached to the mirror. How boring is to wait for a girl who is constantly looking at the mirror and shows no interest in you! Obvioulsy a mirror is not a fat girl’s best friend! Isn’t it much better to be with a girl who likes your company more that staring at a mirror?

Better In Bed: What do you think is the height of noise? Two skeletons making love on a tin roof! Do you really want to make love to a pack of skin and bones? Real women have some flesh on them. And going by that, guys are bound to like fat girls in bed even if they are jelly bellies. Men like the feeling of holding a voluptuous woman in their arms. Skinny girls aren’t that tempting when it comes to the bedroom!

No Inferiority Complex: If your girlfriend is so fit and in shape, there is a constant pressure on you to maintain yourself. Do you realise that you would be living under constant pressure to keep up with her? It is so much better to be with a fat girl who will wake up late with you on Saturdays and share a big bite of leftover pizza with you.

Your Bodyguard: Suppose you are hanging out with your super hot and skinny girlfriend; some guys makes a lewd comment about her. She will expect you to go and pick up a fight with those guys even if you are outnumbered. But if you are with a fat girl you like, she will just go ahead and smack those guys herself. Now obviously, a guy is not going to hit a girl even if she is fat. Basically you get to save your skin!!!

Men like fat girls because there are many advantages of dating them. Do you agree that guys love girls who have a heavy figure.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/5-reasons-why-men-like-fat-girls.html

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some of the points you made are freaking hilarious! undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Mimido2(f): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
choi !!!!
so slim girls should just pack go one corner abi?
no problem.....its well
when u are dating a slim girl dere are so many benefits o
abeg forget fat girls

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Your first two and fourth point make it seem like guys like fat girls just to make themselves feel better.

Bodyguard? Bro.. Aren't Yu supposed to be her bodyguard?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Troubleking: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
I don't like this kind of sarcastic post. If you want to mock fat girls, come out in the open to do it.

I prefer slim girls though. Personal preference.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'm sorry if you are fat but I really find them as GROSS

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Troubleking:
I don't like this kind of sarcastic post. If you want to mock fat girls, come out in the open to do it.

I prefer slim girls though. Personal preference.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Laveda:

He's seen your dp. Congratz, you're slim. undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Laveda(f): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

He's seen your dp. Congratz, you're slim. undecided

Huh?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Throwing subtle jibes at fat ladies undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?
lipsrsealed

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Laveda(f): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

lipsrsealed

You should checkout my siggy.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Laveda:

You should checkout my siggy.
I don't do such. undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Justiceleague1: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:
Some of the points you made are freaking hilarious! undecided

haa..lepalina don para o.. grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Brightscofild(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
This Op is hight on something I dnt knw. cheesy

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
op is it that pic you uploaded you are calling fat

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by eezeribe(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Stop generalizing... Thank God for nairaland, every T, D and H can open a thread by copying and pasting

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Olasco93: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP, that Better in Bed is Politically and Orobostically motivated.
Faat women that are like Mount Sion that cannot be moved. They are like "Reliz and standup"

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:

haa..lepalina don para o.. grin
Para ke....It's true na.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Arijude(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fat girls wey be sey if you dey pump them on top iron bed, the bed go dey make one kind sound ; sukiriki sukiriki sukiri sukiriki, then next you go hear wooooo!! Every bed don scatter be that.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Annie939(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
girls need to be moderate no slim no fat
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
No No No....fat girls are sloppy! I like me a slim pretty girl who is carriable and flexible. smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Arijude:
Fat girls wey be sey if you dey pump them on top iron bed, the bed go dey make one kind sound ; sukiriki sukiriki sukiri sukiriki, then next you go hear wooooo!! Every bed don scatter be that.
gringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by KingRex1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Arijude:
grin lmao.. grin clown
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Annie939:
girls need to be moderate no slim no fat

NO, fat girls are actually desirable sometimes.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by bowman000(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Mustack: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
me no even like them fat. I like them moderate.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mustack:
Hey,how's yer babe? Ya'll set 2 marry?
○○○○○
This is valerie btw not a radom crazy person on the web grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Annie939(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
truthsayer007:

NO, fat girls are actually desirable sometimes.
really and how?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mustack:
i love fat ladies alot

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
i dunno whats actually wrong with me....i adore fat women alot smiley

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls by Cbagz: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
nairalanddss:
i dunno whats actually wrong with me....i adore fat women alot smiley

So you saying your fat babe fall yakata on top your head and made you have brain disorder abisad

Nigga you need medical help asap

someone call 911

This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / What's Your Position?-(photo)