Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... (7295 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. What intrusion? tongue

Just wanted to disturb you small but what's happening, like you know what's REALLY happening? grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Just wanted to disturb you small but what's happening, like you know what's REALLY happening? grin grin tongue tongue

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin lipsrsealed

Talk na

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
To be honest,i've never loved to date a girl for something else asides her beauty,maybe I'm not so mature yet,
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Talk na

Ooh, you! grin Can, I'll talk to you. Let me check if my network is working. It's been terrible today. MTN wahala tongue
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, you! grin Can, I'll talk to you. Let me check if my network is working. It's been terrible today. MTN wahala tongue

Hahahahaha... I'm a pain in the butt, right? Proudly meeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... I'm a pain in the butt, right? Proudly meeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Have you seen Shrek? You remind me of Donkey when he's curious about something & he does this weird thing with his ears. Kikiki.

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Have you seen Shrek? You remind me of Donkey when he's curious about something & he does this weird thing with his ears. Kikiki.

Me, remind you of a donkey? You just called me a donkey Punkie. You are going to pay for this, don't ask me what I would do because ain't going to tell you. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Me, remind you of a donkey? You just called me a donkey Punkie. You are going to pay for this, don't ask me what I would do because ain't going to tell you. tongue tongue

Awww, of course you're not a donkey! Never!
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, of course you're not a donkey! Never!

It was just a tease dear. Do you know that I've not really watched the Shrek movie properly. Funny, right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

It was just a tease dear. Do you know that I've not really watched the Shrek movie properly. Funny, right? grin grin

Yho! You're missing out. The 1st & 2nd Shrek movies are kick ass. I've watched them a countless times. That & Finding Nemo. Love them like a fat kid loves cake. You should find time to watch them & you'll know why there was a serious Shrek movement amongst people. THE best.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by darkskingoddess(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
There is a difference between FAT and thick/curvy. FAT can often be associated with laziness and lack of comittment to exercise. At least, according to my male friends..
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yho! You're missing out. The 1st & 2nd Shrek movies are kick ass. I've watched them a countless times. That & Finding Nemo. Love them like a fat kid loves cake. You should find time to watch them & you'll know why there was a serious Shrek movement amongst people. THE best.

I'll search for it right away and download. Is Finding Nemo an animated movie?

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

I'll search for it right away and download. Is Finding Nemo an animated movie?

Yes, it is. Finding Nemo is a cool movie. It's about a fish daddy looking for his lost son. It'll make you laugh & cry. Some parts of it are very touching.

Also check out Brother Bear. That's another one of my favourites. Again, very emotional toon. Funny too.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, it is. Finding Nemo is a cool movie. It's about a fish daddy looking for his lost son. It'll make you laugh & cry. Some parts of it are very touching.

Also check out Brother Bear. That's another one of my favourites. Again, very emotional toon. Funny too.

Ok. I'm on it

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Free101(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
marvelck:
Dont know why most guys dont like or find fat girls attractive. Guys do feel fat girls aint good in bed and are usually covered with stretch marks. Like a fine sexy girl I used to know, when she was slim, guys used to chase her a lot. Including some married men. Who were even willing to divorce their wives and marry her. Proclaiming fake and true love to her daily. But when the girl started getting fatter, big and out of shape, the number of guys chasing her started reducing. She immediately lost her attraction to guys completely cos of her fatness. Guess she killed their lust for her body after adding so much weight and losing the sexy shape she once had in the process. This goes to show that most guys are only interested in a woman's body and beauty. And not in the beauty of her heart. Cos her getting fat doesnt change her from whom she is, if she is a nice, sweet, loving and caring woman. And this is also the same reason most married men cheat on their wives when the woman start getting fat and big unneccessarily. Especially when she starts having kids. All those sweet compliments and love they used to shower on their wives, will suddenly ceased once the woman starts getting out of shape. Bros, na cos of her body or beauty u marry her? Then if na so, ur love na fake!
op...I love fat ladies.....better a sooup with kpomo than crayfish
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

I'm big on aesthetics (which guy isn't)

so trust me,if I marry you as a Genevieve and you turn Eniola Badmus after two kids......... the attraction is going to dwindle significantly.

I keep in the best shape possible, I'll expect nothing less of you...

so before you start making noise about inner beauty, just make sure you have the body to match.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

*DROPS MIC*

Shallow as phuck, *picks up mic and throws it at your mumu head* angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by IamLEGEND1: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Adanna28:

Shallow as phuck, *picks up mic and throws it at your mumu head* angry

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Guess I aimed spot on, no wonder yo eyes looked slanted n phucked grin
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by kaboninc(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
darkskingoddess:
There is a difference between FAT and thick/curvy. FAT can often be associated with laziness and lack of comittment to exercise. At least, according to my male friends..

hMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love / Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.