Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Picture: What Is Going On Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: What Is Going On Here? (725 Views)

Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? / 18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? / Ladies Only: What Do You See In This Picture? What Do You Notice In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: What Is Going On Here? by skak(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2015
When you take a good look at this picture you will see like the couple are praying but wetin their hands do for those places?

*Check where she places her hands

Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by CountDracula(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Husband: u will never run dry
Wife: impotence is not ur portion

1 Like

Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by trapQ: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Lmao.... Prayer of the century.
Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by jonaifame22(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
They're building a connection
Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by TELLHIT(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Old story
Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by tayebest(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
This is hilarious! grin grin grin

In public faa?
Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by Ray360: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2015
It's a norm in most traditional weddings in the west, man is instructed to touch the wife's privates and prayers are said in tandem to thwart forces of childlessness and barrreness, the wife is also instructed to touch her husband's "power house" and prayers are said to torpedo demonic forces of impotence and weak erection. I have been to a wedding ceremony where norms like the above took place, it's not new, OP
Re: Picture: What Is Going On Here? by Interesting15: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Well, if they've been joined together as husband and wife, I have no problem with that. The only problem I think I have with this is that it is being done in public.

(1) (Reply)

96% Of Women Are Liars, Honest / It's Never Too Late For A Girl To Think This Way... / Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.