Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

When You Find That "Perfect" Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find That "Perfect" Person (10294 Views)

For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. / Simple Steps To Get That Perfect Lips With A Lipstick By Info247 / BBW Personals - Find That Perfect Big Beautiful Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You're wrong. Perfect here doesn't mean flawless. It means someone that fits into your life perfectly.
oh really?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Bless yhu,PinkBarbie..u couldn't have said it any better.
na today?have you that perfect someone yet?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Youngpo413: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nope..that might as well be my relationship story. It's no fiction.
I'm sure its a new relationship,na so e dey sweet from the start.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Youngpo413: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Simply put,a 'perfect' person in a relationship is one that have never been caught cheating.Till then,he or she is perfect.
lol
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sure its a new relationship,na so e dey sweet from the start.
Funny enough,it isn't new in any way.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Youngpo413: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Funny enough,it isn't new in any way.
ok,good for you...that is if you are telling the truth sef.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by JJLUV(f): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Cal me wen u find him\her
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by judedwriter(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
So,I've come to the realization that finding that one person that really suits u isn't so easy...Everybody's got standards and wish very much amongst other things that they find someone who levels up to those set standards,but how easy is that? How many people really do find people that are "perfectly" compatible with them? Let's not begin to delude ourselves that when a person chooses a partner to settle down with,it means he's finally found the bone of his bones .So many go through the herculean journey and still never find exactly what they are looking for,so they settle 4 the next best thing..or the very worst thing.

And please,enough of "there are so many fishes in the water." Yeah,right there are so many fishes out there,but not all of them are available to u. You may never get to see 80/90% of them,and from the available 10/20%, you wouldn't find quite a good number desirable by you..the ones you find desirable may not find you desirable....and from the very minute percentage that might find u worth taking a chance with,there comes the compatibility issues. Finding who amongst these lot is the "perfect" one for you.

Talking about that one person with whom you can be your true self and he/she would love you just like that.

# He knows your flaws and accepts them as a part of you.

# He knows your weaknesses and does not take advantage of them.
# Spurs you to become a better person and achieve your best in whatever you choose to do.
# He sees your shortcomings and knows that with time you'll conquer them.

# He respects you and you respect him.
# There's a good level of understanding between you both and when you fight,you always find a way of resolving it.
# Compromise isn't a problem... You make sacrifices and he makes sacrifices.

# He's no control freak. He allows you live your life the way you want it and corrects you when you start going wrong,without spite.
# There are things he expects of you and he tells you...waiting patiently to see the change happen. He doesn't just give up on you.

# When he loves you and knows you love him back,he doesn't toy with your heart.
# There are no shady deals. You are both transparent with each other.
# He's erred before,apologised and promised to change and he did change......
# He's loyal..he makes you feel special,he doesn't hide his true feeling from you...

The list is endless...We all have those things we are looking out for in a man or woman,and when we find those things, does it make any sense to sacrifice such a relationship because we want to explore other possibilities? Because we think there are so many fishes out there? Perhaps for one or two inconsequential shortcomings that can naturally be dealt with or which will fade away with time....

In summary, take ur time to look carefully and make only the right choice of a partner,there's no need lowering ur standards for anybody because you'll simply end up "putting up with" or "managing " ur partner/relationship rather than enjoying it... And when eventually you find all or most of what you're looking for,concentrate on developing and sustaining ur relationship rather than looking for the next exit when you encounter a little storm,simply because "there are many fishes out there."

No matter how beautiful or talented or rich u are,not everybody out there is meant for you.
nice write up-relationships are getting more confusing and complicated than before-why? Impatience. Everybody wants a perfect partner without first being perfect. Unfortunately, many assume beautiful and handsome peeps as perfect-no way! We all got weaknesses, but what love does is overlook flaws and patiently wait till things get better. But in our microwave age nobody wants to wait anymore. This is why u c a very pretty gal dating tons and tons of guys and yet get confused about who to marry. For example, you have the looks dat can drive a priest go gaga, but I know you aren't perfect. Therefore any guy dats wants to be with u must b willing to handle ur imperfections and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2015
judedwriter:
nice write up-relationships are getting more confusing and complicated than before-why? Impatience. Everybody wants a perfect partner without first being perfect. Unfortunately, many assume beautiful and handsome peeps as perfect-no way! We all got weaknesses, but what love does is overlook flaws and patiently wait till things get better. But in our microwave age nobody wants to wait anymore. This is why u c a very pretty gal dating tons and tons of guys and yet get confused about who to marry. For example, you have the looks dat can drive a priest go gaga, but I know you aren't perfect. Therefore any guy dats wants to be with u must b willing to handle ur imperfections and vice versa.
Succinctly put...Good.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Airborne02(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nope..that might as well be my relationship story. It's no fiction.

Love indeed.. Nice one
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by torqque7(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
So,I've come to the realization that finding that one person that really suits u isn't so easy...Everybody's got standards and wish very much amongst other things that they find someone who levels up to those set standards,but how easy is that? How many people really do find people that are "perfectly" compatible with them? Let's not begin to delude ourselves that when a person chooses a partner to settle down with,it means he's finally found the bone of his bones .So many go through the herculean journey and still never find exactly what they are looking for,so they settle 4 the next best thing..or the very worst thing.

And please,enough of "there are so many fishes in the water." Yeah,right there are so many fishes out there,but not all of them are available to u. You may never get to see 80/90% of them,and from the available 10/20%, you wouldn't find quite a good number desirable by you..the ones you find desirable may not find you desirable....and from the very minute percentage that might find u worth taking a chance with,there comes the compatibility issues. Finding who amongst these lot is the "perfect" one for you.

Talking about that one person with whom you can be your true self and he/she would love you just like that.

# Spurs you to become a better person and achieve your best in whatever you choose to do.

# There's a good level of understanding between you both and when you fight,you always find a way of resolving it.

# He's no control freak. He allows you live your life the way you want it and corrects you when you start going wrong,without spite.
# There are things he expects of you and he tells you...waiting patiently to see the change happen. He doesn't just give up on you.

# He's loyal..he makes you feel special,he doesn't hide his true feeling from you...

The list is endless...We all have those things we are looking out for in a man or woman,and when we find those things, does it make any sense to sacrifice such a relationship because we want to explore other possibilities? Because we think there are so many fishes out there? Perhaps for one or two inconsequential shortcomings that can naturally be dealt with or which will fade away with time....

In summary, take ur time to look carefully and make only the right choice of a partner,there's no need lowering ur standards for anybody because you'll simply end up "putting up with" or "managing " ur partner/relationship rather than enjoying it... And when eventually you find all or most of what you're looking for,concentrate on developing and sustaining ur relationship rather than looking for the next exit when you encounter a little storm,simply because "there are many fishes out there."

No matter how beautiful or talented or rich u are,not everybody out there is meant for you.
Have you found yours yet?most times that which we seek is right in front of us but we don't see it..
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
torqque7:

Have you found yours yet?most times that which we seek is right in front of us but we don't see it..
Yes, I have.

1 Like

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by torqque7(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yes, I have.
Good..then hold on to it tight, good luck
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
torqque7:
Good..then hold on to it tight, good luck
Thanks.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 2:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Like I said I wish to meet you nah or yeah?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Like I said I wish to meet you nah or yeah?

Why do u want to meet me?.. Wait. We can't even discuss anything here.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 3:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yeah you be an email?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by OAFMods: 3:02am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Summary: you don't stay at home and play football with friends in the yard and expect a big team to come sign you. Instead, join a local organized team. That's the only place the 'right' team can see you.

Local team such as n please do not tell me churches. Your response will be appreciated.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by tpiar: 3:06am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
I'm tired of the river

op said water, didnt mention river.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by tpiar: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2016
topic

too long.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 3:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

This is mine dhenrys45 @gmail.com hit me up let's talk.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

He likes U dats Y
He will probably take U out to eat suya or shawarma wink
Then confirm that Ure as beautiful as U are in the picture
Then bore you a little ...
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
In addition to the op, finding that perfect person starts from self discovery. You need to discover yourself before you can know who fits in. There are many persons out there looking for Mr or Mrs perfect when they don't have a purpose for living. They just live life as it comes and jumps into whatever comes their way. If you're one of those, you may never find your ideal man or woman.

Secondly, after self-discovery, walk in that vision you have. Don't keep it for the future. Why? Because it'll be easier for him/her to discern if you're really that ideal person when you're walking in your purpose.

Summary: you don't stay at home and play football with friends in the yard and expect a big team to come sign you. Instead, join a local organized team. That's the only place the 'right' team can see you .

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by tpiar: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
In addition to the op, finding that perfect person starts from self discovery. You need to discover yourself before you can know who fits in. There are many persons out there looking for Mr or Mrs perfect when they don't have a purpose for living. They just live life as it comes and jumps into whatever comes their way. If you're one of those, you may never find your ideal man or woman.

Secondly, after self-discovery, walk in that vision you have. Don't keep it for the future. Why? Because it'll be easier for him/her to discern if you're really that ideal person when you're walking in your purpose.

Summary: you don't stay at home and play football with friends in the yard and expect a big team to come sign you. Instead, join a local organized team. That's the only place the 'right' team can see you.

one size does not fit all, works for some, doesnt work for others.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He likes U dats Y He will probably take U out to eat suya or shawarma wink Then confirm that Ure as beautiful as U are in the picture Then bore you a little ...
Lol. I barely have the time for such frivolities.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2016
OAFMods:

Local team such as n please do not tell me churches. Your response will be appreciated.
I mean engage yourself with something. You should know better..
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=41630577][/quote] cheesy cheesy Thanks
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
tpiar:

one size does not fit all, works for some, doesnt work for others.
True
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. I barely have the time for such frivolities.

Frivolities? Anyway thanks.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Frivolities? Anyway thanks.

Hey. Don't take that personal. 'Sides, u weren't the one I was replying.. Except, of course that's the exact thing u' d have told me.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hey. Don't take that personal. 'Sides, u weren't the one I was replying.. Except, of course that's the exact thing u' d have told me.

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by mavaakiti(f): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
I'm tired of the river
Epic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Local Man Cannot Can?? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / What Will You Do If Two Blood Sisters Love You At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.