Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

When You Find That "Perfect" Person - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find That "Perfect" Person (10284 Views)

For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. / Simple Steps To Get That Perfect Lips With A Lipstick By Info247 / BBW Personals - Find That Perfect Big Beautiful Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by decode55(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lmao.... Yea, right. Where did u jump out from, anyway?
I've been right here all along wink.
How are you?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
decode55:

I've been right here all along wink.
How are you?
I'm good.. U?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It says ur email address is invalid. Drop ur number, I 'll call u now.
dhenrys45@gmail.com
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by decode55(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm good.. U?
I'm great.
How's 2016 treating ya?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by decode55(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Double post
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
decode55:

I'm great.
How's 2016 treating ya?

Fine... And I believe it would get better.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
henryhemon:
dhenrys45@gmail.com
Just mailed u.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by henryhemon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Just mailed u.

Responded.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by IYIMAN: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Perfect and person? Subjective.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by peachyD(f): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2016
popweezy:
COMMENT B4 U READ!!!
lool

1 Like

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by davidif: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Excellent write up.

1 Like

Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by pato405(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
nice narrative...are you the original author?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by rudebouy: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
In addition to the op, finding that perfect person starts from self discovery. You need to discover yourself before you can know who fits in. There are many persons out there looking for Mr or Mrs perfect when they don't have a purpose for living. They just live life as it comes and jumps into whatever comes their way. If you're one of those, you may never find your ideal man or woman.

Secondly, after self-discovery, walk in that vision you have. Don't keep it for the future. Why? Because it'll be easier for him/her to discern if you're really that ideal person when you're walking in your purpose.

Summary: you don't stay at home and play football with friends in the yard and expect a big team to come sign you. Instead, join a local organized team. That's the only place the 'right' team can see you.

Kai! So u get sense like dis! shocked Na wa oh! Thank God for ya life oh!

But na only one tin spoil am...wink
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by rudebouy: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
So,I've succeeded in writing an epistle..

I like ur reasoning.

Are you single or married?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2016
rudebouy:

Kai! So u get sense like dis! shocked Na wa oh! Thank God for ya life oh!

But na only one tin spoil am...wink
Lol and what could that be?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod I've been where you left me o and I've been fine as well. wink

How are you?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
STF.UareyouGod I've been where you left me o and I've been fine as well. wink

How are you?
Remind me where I left you. Cuz even me can't find my way back to the place I left you cheesy grin cheesy

Good to know you been good. Im well and kicking fine dear

MissNL, hope you with me on TeamLanicky's ship? smiley smiley
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Remind me where I left you. Cuz even me can't find my way back to the place I left you cheesy grin cheesy

Good to know you been good. Im well and kicking fine dear

MissNL, hope you with me on TeamLanicky's ship? smiley smiley
Why will you remember when you've been jumping from one chic to the other? tongue

I can and will join you on her ship if you meet my conditions. wink
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Why will you remember when you've been jumping from one chic to the other? tongue

I can and will join you on her ship if you meet my conditions. wink
That's not true. I've been more than quiet lately. Almost dormant. So you got it wrong tongue tongue

Conditions? Shoot on dear smiley smiley
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
na who come zombify this thread na?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by rudebouy: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol and what could that be?

ehmmm... Sori I don forgetcheesy. But be dat as it may, can I get to meet you? Am always inspired by buruful and intelligent ladies...cheesy

so wia do u stay?
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's not true. I've been more than quiet lately. Almost dormant. So you got it wrong tongue tongue

Conditions? Shoot on dear smiley smiley
A year subscription. Just because of you o. It would have been something more expensive. grin
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2016
rudebouy:

ehmmm... Sori I don forgetcheesy. But be dat as it may, can I get to meet you? Am always inspired by buruful and intelligent ladies...cheesy

so wia do u stay?
Lol I live in Afghanistan.
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by rudebouy: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I live in Afghanistan.
U don start abi?
Dis is one reason I dont like chasing after u guys
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
A year subscription. Just because of you o. It would have been something more expensive. grin
subscription for? cheesy
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
subscription for? cheesy
My phone cheesy
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by HARDDON: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's the part where the partner encourages the other to change and waits patiently 4 the change to happen. Buh I was talking bout the sort of flaws that are difficult to change,but which can be accepted,bearing in mind that no human can be 100% flawless.

Wait until u u can't sleep every night because he snores sleep outa ya eyes every blessed night after marriage.

Wait until he resumes smoking after walking down d aisle or he starts using u as pounching bag, that is his only flaw , only flaw

Just Simply accept him
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
rudebouy:

U don start abi?

Dis is one reason I dont like chasing after u guys
Hahahahahaha. You just cracked me
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
My phone cheesy
lol. Glo or mtn? cheesy
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
So,I've come to the realization that finding that one person that really suits u isn't so easy...Everybody's got standards and wish very much amongst other things that they find someone who levels up to those set standards,but how easy is that? How many people really do find people that are "perfectly" compatible with them? Let's not begin to delude ourselves that when a person chooses a partner to settle down with,it means he's finally found the bone of his bones .So many go through the herculean journey and still never find exactly what they are looking for,so they settle 4 the next best thing..or the very worst thing.

And please,enough of "there are so many fishes in the water." Yeah,right there are so many fishes out there,but not all of them are available to u. You may never get to see 80/90% of them,and from the available 10/20%, you wouldn't find quite a good number desirable by you..the ones you find desirable may not find you desirable....and from the very minute percentage that might find u worth taking a chance with,there comes the compatibility issues. Finding who amongst these lot is the "perfect" one for you.

Talking about that one person with whom you can be your true self and he/she would love you just like that.

# He knows your flaws and accepts them as a part of you.

# He knows your weaknesses and does not take advantage of them.
# Spurs you to become a better person and achieve your best in whatever you choose to do.
# He sees your shortcomings and knows that with time you'll conquer them.

# He respects you and you respect him.
# There's a good level of understanding between you both and when you fight,you always find a way of resolving it.
# Compromise isn't a problem... You make sacrifices and he makes sacrifices.

# He's no control freak. He allows you live your life the way you want it and corrects you when you start going wrong,without spite.
# There are things he expects of you and he tells you...waiting patiently to see the change happen. He doesn't just give up on you.

# When he loves you and knows you love him back,he doesn't toy with your heart.
# There are no shady deals. You are both transparent with each other.
# He's erred before,apologised and promised to change and he did change......
# He's loyal..he makes you feel special,he doesn't hide his true feeling from you...

The list is endless...We all have those things we are looking out for in a man or woman,and when we find those things, does it make any sense to sacrifice such a relationship because we want to explore other possibilities? Because we think there are so many fishes out there? Perhaps for one or two inconsequential shortcomings that can naturally be dealt with or which will fade away with time....

In summary, take ur time to look carefully and make only the right choice of a partner,there's no need lowering ur standards for anybody because you'll simply end up "putting up with" or "managing " ur partner/relationship rather than enjoying it... And when eventually you find all or most of what you're looking for,concentrate on developing and sustaining ur relationship rather than looking for the next exit when you encounter a little storm,simply because "there are many fishes out there."

No matter how beautiful or talented or rich u are,not everybody out there is meant for you.

Deep!.... smiley
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by rudebouy: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hahahahahaha. You just cracked me

Na true na. Man want get to know babe, babe come decide to use man play ludo. Anyway, its a free world, afterall na me go find troublecheesy
Re: When You Find That "Perfect" Person by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2016
rudebouy:

Na true na. Man want get to know babe, babe come decide to use man play ludo. Anyway, its a free world, afterall na me go find troublecheesy
Bros, don't give up. You are very close to winning the battle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / Sugar Daddy Vs Boyfriend PHOTOS / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.