Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

"He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (3805 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by anowrite: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2018
22 year old transgender woman, Erin Anderson born In Kentucky who was rejected by her Facebook love interest as a man, says they are now a couple and in love, after she transitioned.

Anderson who always wanted to be a girl regretted being born male since he was a baby. He will even put up her mum's makeup just to look far from male.

She was still living as a man called Aaron when she first approached 28-year-old Jared Norris on social media, believing he was "cute". At the time, Jared kindly rejected her.

But two years later, after Erin had "come out as trans and a woman", he liked one of her pictures on Instagram and they began dating .

Today, they are a couple - with Jared saying he loves the fact that his "beautiful" Marilyn Monroe-lookalike girlfriend is "willing to be herself".

https://www.gistrealm.com/he-rejected-me-as-a-man-i-transitioned-into-a-woman-and-we-fell-inlove/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique Semid4lyfe

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by anowrite: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2018

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by chukxie(m): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2018
It's finished !

5 Likes

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2018
If I had my way, I wouldn't return to earth. We have so much to learn.

1 Like

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2018
endtime .
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by taurusdude0(m): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Well well well this world is gone.person go see fine babe dey trip e no know say na man lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by agbonkamen(f): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2018
What is going on

1 Like

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by phayvoursky(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2018
I love transgender men.
They make me stronger.
Iron sharpeneth iron

3 Likes

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by JudgementHammer: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
What is going on
Its a wonderful morning. How was your night?
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by internetpo(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
hmm. dont know what to say
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2018
olori bu
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by fuckpro: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
...hmmm this God is very patient and humble

1 Like

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by wtfcoded: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Are u sure the trumpet have not been long sounded already undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018

Although She Was A Cute Guy then...

He Is A Beautiful Girl Now...

2 Likes

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by agbonkamen(f): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Its a wonderful morning. How was your night?
fine dear and yours
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by JudgementHammer: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
fine dear and yours
Was cool. How's ur plan for today. And your bobo
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by sparog(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
It is finished shocked
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
God help us.make we no go by mistake sleep with man wey change to woman. Heard there lots of transgenders right now in lagos...many na olosho dem dey do.thank god i don't patronize oloshos.
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by UDUJ(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2018
chukxie:
It's finished !

undecided I am telling you. Nothing surprises me in this world anymore undecided

I am numb to everything undecided

3 Likes

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
God help us.make we no go by mistake sleep with man wey change to woman. Heard there lots of transgenders right now in lagos...many na olosho dem dey do.thank god i don't patronize oloshos.
Come again

2 Likes

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by UDUJ(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Chief Lefu I hail. No worry if you see Transgender person you go know by their voice. Majority of them still get their original masculine voice smiley

Also check their facial cheek bone structure, if you see man you go know cool

Things to look out for:

1. Their height (most of them are above average height for a woman)
2. Their shoulders (most have broad shoulders)
3. Their Face (like I said earlier)
4. The Voice

So most have all 4 points, some have 3 characteristics, some have 2 and few have only one distinctive characteristic from the 4 points above. You just have to observe carefully.

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by agbonkamen(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Was cool. How's ur plan for today. And your bobo
@work now grin grin
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by AlexCk: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Wakanda shîit is this??

1 Like

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by JudgementHammer: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
@work now grin grin
Ok na. When do u close
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:

Chief Lefu I hail. No worry if you see Transgender person you go know by their voice. Majority of them still get their original masculine voice smiley

guy the facial cheekbone na im many of dem dey first remove when they want to look very much like a womancheesy. But to do a total overhaul in transcended surgery is very very expensive and i doubt if the average naija gay can do it except he/she is related To dangotecheesy. Many of these gay transgender prey on straight men. God help all those men wey dey carry random women for street for nightcheesy. One day they going to Bleep a man by mistakecheesy.

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:

Things to look out for:

1. Their height (most of them are above average height for a woman)
2. Their shoulders (most have broad shoulders)
3. Their Face (like I said earlier)
4. The Voice

So most have all 4 points, some have 3 characteristics, some have 2 and few have only one distinctive characteristic from the 4 points above. You just have to observe carefully.
there is one lady near were i stay that sells provisions. She has very broad shoulders and big hands..though she has big boobs..was thinking she might be transgender until i saw a 5 yrs old child with her...which obviously is her daughter.
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by UDUJ(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
there is one lady near were i stay that sells provisions. She has very broad shoulders and big hands..though she has big boobs..was thinking she might be transgender until i saw a 5 yrs old child with her...which obviously is her daughter.

cheesy grin

Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come again
there are quite a number of ppl parading themselves as females though they have penis inside their skirtcheesy. Transgender aliens are amongst us.
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
there are quite a number of ppl parading themselves as females though they have penis inside their skirtcheesy. Transgender aliens are amongst us.
Have seen them online but not in Nigeria..... learnt they are so many in US shocked
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy grin
u dey laughcheesy. Facially she's beautiful oo but na d shoulders dey wonder me.
Re: "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" by UDUJ(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u dey laughcheesy. Facially she's beautiful oo but na d shoulders dey wonder me.

I gat to laugh na cheesy

The world don dey come to an end gradually. That na why I say nothing dey surprise me anymore.

Things of the past wey go make everybody shock don turn to normal these days. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To A G!rl At The Club Last Night / Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.