Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do (1861 Views)

I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
I am a boy 24 and in my finals in d
university of Nigeria Nsukka. Pls I need advice frm
mature minds. My boo is 28, we are in same
department. We started dating in our 1st year. The
problem is that, two months ago she told me she
missed her period and I advised her to go for PT
she said alright but never went for it. I keep on
asking her abt it each time we are 2geda and she
will always tell me not to worry dat nothing
happened. Last week she came crying dat she is
pregnant. I adviced her to go for an abortion, she
slapped me and walk away, I didn't say anytn cos
of d age gap. I Respect her as an elder. She later
sent me a text that she is not going to abort d 4th
time for me and dat since we are in final year I
should come and see her parent. 1. I am not ready
for marriage 2. She is older dan me 3. She don't
hav d qualities I need in a woman 4. I am
dependent, I cannot take care of a family now. 5.
My father will kill me if he learns about this. 6. I
am just starting to enjoy life. 7 to be honest I don't
love her at all. I only enjoy spendn time wit her. I
hav been calln and sendin her messages but don't
get any reply. Dis morning her father called me,
and in a strict tone ask me to come with her
daughter to d house on friday. I guess maybe she
told dem. Her parent knows me well as dia
daughter's boyfriend. Pls I need an advice frm u
guys. I don't know wat to do. I know she wants to
tire me down. I can't marry now and definitely not
to som1 older dan me. My family will not even
give dia consent.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1307278612621396&id=290241457658455&refid=17
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by dharay99: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
she qave u a slap, I quess i need
†o qive yhu a †hunderous slap †oo... angry
niqqur, yho s†upyd...abor†ion d 4†h †ym?
Only yhu.? Aaaahh...& yhu s†ill
qe† mind †o say "I don† rilli love her"
Omo yho crazily annoyinq...m†cheeeeww angry angry

6 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by apogeez(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
You should have thought about ALL of that before bursting a nut. You didn't know she was older all this time you spent humping & puffing on top of her? You're full of crap!

5 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Dafuq is all these? undecided

Did you list out all these things when banging her? Mtcheeeeeeew angry

3 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by akinloluwao: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
When you were eating all the eatables, did you called us to advice you? when you were winning your waist and eating the forbidden fruits, you did not notice she was older than you and you are not ready for marriage, when you have sex and refuse to use condom, were you expecting a plasma television or home theatre as a result? you don enter one chance, you never know anything. mtchewwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
The heck!! U didn't realize all those things u listed before u were banging the hell out ov her nd getting her pregnant 4 times? Just,imagine!!

Well,she's no kid...but whether u like it or not,u gon be a daddy soon and u'll live up to ur responsibilities!
That babe,though...getting pregnant and aborting 4 pregnancies 4 one skenge boy! Lol..
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by gamaliel121(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2015
For her to abort 4 times for u means she must be really into you...
You don't love her..ye you kept slidding ur diicck deep inside her..now she's pregnant you want her to still abort...you nor get concience?
The Bleep is wrong with this niggas sef?
You and condom been keep malice? Abi she dey alergic to postal tablets?
Nigga you fucck up..
You have to man up...cast urself to ur parents..
Take responsibilty..
What if she die? Oo I forget..you don't care..
Niggaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by IamLEGEND1: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2015
bros mi
when u where winding ur waist and sweating on top her
u been no know say she senior you?
so wetin concern for us now.
and are you so dependent that you can't afford #50 condóm?
You had to flood her canal with ur man juice.

1 Like

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by kinibigdeal(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Sometimes I just feel like beating some guys up. Arrrrh...so annoyed right now! What the heck of advice do you need huh! Hear yourself out..she abort for you 3rice, she's older than you, she's not your type, you are not ready for marriage, I want to enjoy life!!! You need to be flog, am pretty sure you are an APC supporter. When you are enjoying the act, why didn't you think of all this? Why disnt you think of the implication? When you know you didn't love her and she's not your type, why engaging in copulation? Boy, live by it. Its your cross. Gosh! Am out!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Three years old indeed
A three years old moderator banned gab264 for threatening, advocating, and encouraging violent acts against people, tribe, race, animals, or group.. Ban expires at October 28, 2015 at 09:58:08 AM.
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by dblaisepascal(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
U must be out of ur mind'. U are one of those weak men giving others bad reputation'. Via love she did abortion four times for you' Gush, even d girl nor get sense self.. U don't love her, yet u keep putting ur dirty d**k into her". U are not ready for marriage, yet her parent know u so well.. check out Mariah Carey and nick cannon age difference". Guy, them suppose use u exchange recharge card.. @Admin, Pls, permit me to call this guy a clown.. if u noor marry that poor girl, even the devil will be so eager to pounce on u". #Be a man

1 Like

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by whirlwind7(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
If I could get a hold of you right now, I would give you a drill that will reset your ridiculously dumb and ignorant ass.
You mean, you realized you don't love her and she is not your type anymore, after years of dating and getting her pregnant four times? I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to ruin you any way I can if the girl is related to me. How callous and insensitive can a guy get?

When you were humping her, you were a "man". It's time for a reality check and you suddenly realize you are a "boy" of 24. Now, the three years age difference between the two of you has become an issue angry

Here's my candid advice: Tell your parents how you fvcked up, and go with them to settle issues with your girl's people. If you feel you still need to enjoy life and abdicate your responsibility to that girl, you may end up suffering instead. Karma loves people like you.

1 Like

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by osazeeblue01: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
The same way WHAT SHOULD I TELL U
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
You saw your girlfriend as your elder? Lobatan!

While I don't advocate marrying someone older than u, I have seen where the girl is five years older but the guy doesn't see her as his 'elder'. That elder bit is darn funny, bro.

1 Like

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Daviewonder(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Brother, na die u dey so!!
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pinopinoguy:
give dia consent.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1307278612621396&id=290241457658455&refid=17

Wats her fone number

Gimme let me hand her a gun nd a bullet to
Hit ur forehead nd shoot u down

She is nt ur kind of wife material bt ur bed material

Damn b matured accept d baby move on must u marry her??
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by NinaNigeria(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
your own punishment Is coming, and it's gona be very big. So u took the slap because she is an "elder", boy you are full of shit. So all this while u were blind to her age abi? Bleep she even aborted a million times for a mumu like u. Y ddnt u tell her all along that u don't love her? so u have been stringing her along? if I were her I would keep the baby and move on. Surely karma is a bitch an a darling sometimes. U, u r going to meet a woman u love, and u gona give her the best wedding ever, with espensive bride price, but she is going to play u, cheat on u with your own friend and be pregnant for him, while living u hiv positive, and this 28 year old elder is gona meet someone who loves her and her baby, and he will take good care of her. hope u r proud of your evil satanic selfish self, u bloody maga
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by onpoints: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
orignal story teller

1 Like

Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin he needs advise, good let's give him advice

@op, May thunder way no get brake, thunder way get lion face, thunder way no get respect, 3 of them go fire you! So she only good to test man skills and not good to be your baby mama? All the promises you gave her,what happened to them? All the sweet mouths, and you want to run away from your "glory", m0ron, too broke that his brokenness couldn't afford #50 gold circle,you for ask me, I for gladly dash you. Your type of guy is what makes this girls treat us like trash,and later other boys gonna be taking it out on the girl like she's a bad girl,meanwhile a foolish fool like you wants to ruin her life
Go and fulfil your destiny with her. Who knows,her coming into your life may change your predicament. Stupyd boy.
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by khristals(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Pinopinoguy post=39409344]I am a boy 24

24years na still boy? cheesy

.. cry if only u took condom adverts more seriously
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by IdeeyN(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
let your parents adjudicate on the issue
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Take another slap and join it the one you have received

Is your reason that make ladies to think we men are devil

God will surely judge if refuse to reason with her ( 1, 2, 3 now 4th abortion) Haba bros if say na your sister you go agree?

Reason with her any thing thst is sweet can be bitter. sometimes.
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by kaziblake(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pinopinoguy:
give dia consent.
u are wicked,devilish and stupid.infact GOD will punish u.
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Thebrightest(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
kaziblake:
u are wicked,devilish and stupid.infact GOD will punish u.
Are u the pregnant girl?
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thebrightest:
Are u the pregnant girl?
i just tire for the babe o
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by cecejobs(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
You αяε screwed bro! #NoOffense
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Thebrightest(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pinopinoguy:

i just tire for the babe o
No mind her jare. Anyways, When ya weeding invitation card don ready, abeg no forget to invite me ooo.
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by david16(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
U r finished tho just halla me when u guys r about to wed sha... U guys ll make a fine couple
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by Highcuerayte: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is the point where I ask what on earth happened to common sense?
Re: She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do by ClassCaptain(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
But her Pussy was not 3 years older When your Gbogilagila dey Clear Forest 4 her body abi ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband/boy Friend Is Not An ATM Machine Hilarious(photo) / My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband / I Need A Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.