Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82063 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by rabbuy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well living is a risk so... You eat at a joint #omiobo you eat at an eatry #maggot you eat in your own house #menstralblood when daddy g.o ask us to fast some guys would squeeze their face like that will end their life.. #fastingorselfmade even if ts indomie atleast a living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by coolzeal(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oh boy... Sigh... Hell of a life. Thank God am a good cook.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
*pukes*
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Tex42(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
This one is new... Just when I was beginning to think I'd seen the worst...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
KlaireKlement:
What the hell is this??.....I dont think the man is in his right senses.Them go don lock en brain inside one bottle somewhere

No woman can lock my brain anywhere sad
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Now, I'm scared of marriage. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Tinyemeka(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Maybe that's why the family has remained childless.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
that's why i said they have run out of ideas. these evil people are constantly inventing new horror movies to scare us while they themselves are immune. some people don craze just because they want answers. so my people philosophy 101 = man know thine self grin

Tex42:
This one is new... Just when I was beginning to think I'd seen the worst...
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by SirNetwork(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Continue, one day be one day. Thank God you are very emotional.

Anyway, those of you with java programming projects should see my signature for assistance.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by gog4life(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
.....another Iya Basira ......

Date sentence
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Agunnewi: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Things like this makes me want to vomit my innards, like WTF!!!

End time meal.

End time wife.

What are we not gonna hear, the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by VickyRotex(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex can do dis kind thing very very diabolical just like rokiatu

*Pukes*

Ogbadun ooo angry
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by CHYMZZY(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Which kin nyama nyama thread be dis?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Agunnewi: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, i know da woman, she lives near my compund, and she isnt ashamed to say it in public and she's an igbo woman. When i heard it from my mother i wasnt suprised bcuz igbo women are dirty and full of stinking behaviours. Lolll

Did you have breàst milk as a baby, or was it just garri?

You are a waste to humanity.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecidedThe woman knows its wrong but she still continues. And her husband still eats the food.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by lovely17(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kidding Me Chai Men beware
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Hakeem3(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
But why always the Igbos.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Agunnewi:

Did you have breàst milk as a baby, or was it just garri?

You are waste to humanity.
hey, u're fvcking idiiot, Igbo women are dirty and i dont have time to argue. I bet u're one of dem, please kindly dont quote me again for the future enjoyment of ur stay on Nairaland.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Agunnewi: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
hey, u're fvcking idiiot, Igbo women are dirty and i dont have time to argue. I bet u're one of dem, please kindly dont quote me again for the future enjoyment of ur stay on Nairaland.

You stûpidity is rocket powered. You haven't got a clue! Go back to the hole you crept out from, you ignorant fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by eminikansoso(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:
hmmm. May God help us

*speechless*
Oluwa dakun gba wa kuro lowo OBINRIN bi ESU, ESU bi OBINRIN
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Princewell2012(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
Whatever enters the mouth is potent enough to tie a man down till death unless God intervenes. Now menstrual blood Come join the food. That's the greatest blood covenant I hv ever known n to make matters worse, this is not a one Day tin but monthly ritual. May Oluwa save his sons..

Believe me some women who are having difficulties in their marriages will eventually try this method.

May God help us.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by 4nobody4every1: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
yuck,yuck, yuck angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ceejay80s(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
fpeter:
i smell lies
Why u no go smell lies, no be woman u be? Una own too much sef, I smell menstruation blood
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Okies27(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
leyman:
It's disgusting to read and think of. I want this news outta my mind rite now

Lose weight with ease. Loose up to 10kg with all natural Clean 9. Clean 9 will help you lose weight and remove excessive fat from your belly, thighs, waistline and arms giving you a toned, went and detoxified body in just 9days.
https://www.nairaland.com/2672599/natural-method-loosing-excess-weight
. Exercises and proper dieting is the best way to loose weight. Girls are complaining of loosing their shapes after taking una yeye weight loss potion....thunder
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Hunry: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
SDK
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Tex42(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
dejavu231:
that's why i said they have run out of ideas. these evil people are constantly inventing new horror movies to scare us while they themselves are immune. some people don craze just because they want answers. so my people philosophy 101 = man know thine self grin

That's witchcraft, it must be some kind of sorcery deployed to imprison their victims spiritually...

Sure these men don't know a thing about what's going on in their lives any more.

Pray for the men who would be inlaws to this family.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Many of you don't even know how much menstrual blood you've consumed...if we go test na DNA now, the amount of foreign blood for na system fit fill blood bank...stay away from women and marriage if you no wan chop blood
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ceejay80s(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, i know da woman, she lives near my compund, and she isnt ashamed to say it in public and she's an igbo woman. When i heard it from my mother i wasnt suprised bcuz igbo women are dirty and full of stinking behaviours. Lolll
Adiot

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Donpiero1: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:

Oh! We are the one that drink period abi?
i meant if we cook wit our sperm is nt a big deal to dem cos dey drink it
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
ceejay80s:

Adiot
ingrate, igbo fo0l.

Y'all igbo foo.ls shud kindly fck off my mentions jooor

dirty people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.