Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82090 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Zaikon(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
enu dun rofo
e for beta make u translate DAT stuff
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Emekasmart(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
KlaireKlement:
What the hell is this??.....I dont think the man is in his right senses.Them go don lock en brain inside one bottle somewhere
Do u think the man is aware? And wat could be the reason for such wicked act?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dominique(f): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so depending On another person 100 percent to cook what enters into your body makes you feel manly. Ok.kontinu

What if he cooks six days a week and the woman still manages to cook with his food with period blood water for one day nko? You're just looking for an angle to blame the man. The woman is 100% evil

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by rOsy247(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
what Is she mad or sumtin or she's a witch..1st time of hearing ds kinda tori..21st century ehn
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
occultic.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
U see y I always tell my male friends to fear women? They are deadly, in fact dangerously deadly. I tell men to stop showing women that they are superior cos if a woman wants to deal with u, she will and u will even be the one to beg her to deal with u the more.

Gush!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by cocoama(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ewww that is so disgusting and unhygienic. I pity her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by cocoama(f): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eww that is so disgusting and unhygienic. I pity her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by calabardick(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
...you see? after you will say that the devil came to steal, kill and destroy, what about the women? right from creation woman was the downfall of man.
Proverbs 31:3 says...Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings.
Proverbs 22:14 says...The mouth of forbidden women is a deep pit; he with whom the Lord is angry will fall into it.
Proverbs 21:9 says...It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
Proverbs 11:22 says..Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion
Proverbs 7:21-23 says...With much seductive speech she persuades him; with her smooth talk she compels him. All at once he follows her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a stag is caught fast till an arrow pierces its liver; as a bird rushes into a snare; he does not know that it will cost him his life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by holakunle69(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
WTF......men be careful pls.....dey are all out dere
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Chukzy44(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
CR77:
What a world shocked
my sister,i cnt rely believe wat our ear hears sometimesshocked
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Ejikechinedum: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2015
this is evil, just mark my words the marriage will not last, its either the woman runs mad or she dies in one way or the other.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nickymezor(f): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2015
This sounds disgusting... Gosh! I no wan imagine am abeg.... D lady has gone Amok abeg
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by FRANKOXY(m): 2:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Who says the devil has ugly face? angry
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by bimsite(f): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Imagine!
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by riczy(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2015
i smell lies on dt thread :hw does she collect the blood n hw does d food tazte? hit like if u think so
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2015
I was at redeemed camp about 15years ago, and baba adeboye said, " there is a woman here, before you married your husband you would wash your private part and use the water to prepare his meal, come out now or you will die prematurely"

The crowd of women that came out ehn, e fit open another church! grin it was really scary, and I asked my self, how the marriage wan continue after this kin revelation? shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Pidggin(f): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2015
First of all how true is this story? Secondly, I wonder if she cooks separate meals for herself and her hubby. How come her hubby keeps eating blood tasting meals without sensing anything? Where does she store the blood(in the fridge?!) Crazy stuff.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by smartkc45(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2015
wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by fpeter(f): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

Why u no go smell lies, no be woman u be? Una own too much sef, I smell menstruation blood

Vampire
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by NifemiOlu(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I was at redeemed camp about 15years ago, and baba adeboye said, " there is a woman here, before you married your husband you would wash your private part and use the water to prepare his meal, come out now or you will die prematurely"

The crowd of women that came out ehn, e fit open another church! grin it was really scary, and I asked my self, how the marriage wan continue after this kin revelation? shocked

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by timilinda(f): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
May it happen to her sons, n male relatives who r/may be in support of what she is doing, IJMN!!! angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by goldcareer: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok na ur husband's brothers go soon eat ur food.... Play d raggea play d blues
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Blessfulness(f): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw this on a guy's twitter feed some moments ago. .... AS MUST AS I DONT JUSTIFY WHAT SHE DID, I WONT BLAME HER BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MARRIED WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GET MARRIED TO AN INGRATE AND GET CHEATED ON, USED AND ABUSED IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chydee/status/658968263632789504?p=v
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wowzers lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Does he not know??
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Who knows, her husband myt not see anything wrong with it. We are not even sure of how true it is since the woman's identity is not known.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ahhhhh!!! Aye lee oo
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by sukkot: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Setaje:
If u want to read more of the stories go to stella dimokokokus blog. It's way interesting than lindas'

Here are the links to the confession made by people

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post-part-2.html?m=1

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post.html?m=1

Note that if u are viewing wiv your phone u might not get all the stories. Just scroll down to the end and press web-version. Or better still use a pc. I must say though the stories there are disheartening. Terrible things are happening. In one of the stories a woman confessed of sleeping wiv a 5 year old boy.

Sukkot, Mrpresident1. Please just follow the link.

hmmm. sleeping with 5 year old boy ? wahala dey oooo tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.