Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82067 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Pangea: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is exactly what will cause the zombie apocalypse!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by simi4me(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
The wickedness of man or woman as the case may be.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by cardoctor(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by erumena(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw this on a guy's twitter feed some moments ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chydee/status/658968263632789504?p=v

That's how her Son's wife's will cook with menstrual blood for their husbands.

But why is she anonymous if she's proud of what she does?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dozern(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
marriage is not a must and am not bordered I not yet married.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Damfostopper(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
yeye creatures
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by kingzohlala(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Eeeeeeew!!! THIS ONE IS IRANU + ABASHA!!! THE MAN IS UNDER A SPELL.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Ogadtop(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
and what does the husband eat when she is not menstruating or she mentruates quantity of blood enough to run through the month ni

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by darkskingoddess(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Damn... this is gross.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Damn... this is gross.
pls help me see injustice on Romanceland, i opened a thread and now farano has hidden it.
Is it fair?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by rabbuy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Teespice:

as in eh.

I read both posts and my mouth hung open.

just when I thought I have heard it all.

who am I to judge them when in my heart I am no better.
babe that site is some else I think seun should do that here too..anon day..some people got stories to tell
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omg! shocked
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by iskalamong(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
osedvgirl:
the woman and all her family members are witches and wizards
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by iskalamong(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Just when you think you've seen it all in Nigeria. shocked
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by gomina001: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
quite me wrong
Teespice:

keep quiet if you have nothing useful to say

oponu rada rada.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by iskalamong(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Deefuray:
Men don suffer
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Riri(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
some people are sick upstairs angrysome people are sick upstairs
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by IceDude(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
That woman is the president of WAN(Witches Association of Nigeria)........*pukes*
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by iskalamong(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol @ living corpse. He is under serious demonic bondage
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by akingbatope: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol @ living corpse. He is under serious demonic bondage
killing him is even better
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by guysis(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
*puke*
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dre11(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
What a world we live.......

This is beyond comprehension......

Using period to cook,...... WOW, the devil lives in her heart

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by SAMBARRY: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
As for those I have no business with cooking It's the work of a woman. Name unavailable end be this.leaving what enters into your system at the mercy of a woman. Make unable no learn how to cook.sidon for no dey brag I'm a man.

If the man is a domestically lazy slob it serves him right
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dazzlingd(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
faints... wakes up.. faints again.

These omo yeebos ehn.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by gloshennel: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=handsome86 post=39412521]One day bushmeat go catch hunter.
[/quote
LOL....
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zaikon:
save me oh God...

that's why your elder sister never born nah ...
don't go and learn how to cook. Continue to dey make mouth on nl.they go soon use urine cook for you
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
This woman should be taken to a psychiatric home. I think she is possessed and a witch.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
don't go and learn how to cook. Continue to dey make mouth on nl.they go soon use urine cook for you

Are you saying that men should be cooking all their meals now even if their wives are available? There is absolutely no excuse for this woman's horrible act. I hope the karma catches up with her soon.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Hafizza: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Source: Stella Dimoko blog
There are other scary revelations on that post.
Whew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.