Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! (3455 Views)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by lebroske: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
i have a friend of mine who just got married two years ago. He told me that he has been feeling uncomfortable with his brother-in-law since he moved into his house close to 2 years now. According to him, ever since he came, his wife had most of the time been avoiding him. He said that he is suspecting them of having secrete affair each time he is out of the house. He doesn't want to confront his wife or the younger brother until he catches them red handed so that he can have an evidence to prove it. He said his wife is very smart at lying.
Presently, he is still suspecting the secrete relationship between them but doesn't know how to go about in stopping them.

please dear nairaland members, he needs your advice on how to catch them in the act. He needs help on how to catch them or stop them from the abominable acts. He is really disturbed because his wife is cheating on him.
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by misspicy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
wat shocked

before one can give any reasonable advice we need to know what exactly made him suspects them,does she walk around naked or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by tmxme(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don watch the film before joor. 9ja bet on my mind

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by donTbone(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by marshalcarter: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dis OP needs cane.....ur lame story here and the headlines...do they match

Your headlines automatically explains as if he caught dem in the act..but here u're sayin he's suspectin..

Well....he should buy camera and secretly fix it undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
U and ur friend lack brains!
When u suspect family of such. Don't bother catching dem red handed so as not to destroy ur marriage.
Tell ur bro-in-law to leave ur house

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by cooljude(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't believe this story is real. But just to answer your question. He could set cameras on some specific locations in the house.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
U want an advice on a mere suspicion??

Ok,what if ur friend is wrong??wat if there's nothing between his wife and her brother?? How dare ur friend even suspect such a crazy relationship,or has he had an affair with his own sister before?? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by donTbone(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
Dis OP needs cane.....ur lame story here and the headlines...do they match

Your headlines automatically explains as if he caught dem in the act..but here u're sayin he's suspectin..

Well....he should buy camera and secretly fix it undecided
grin grin grin
Like ur manner of discipline...
1. observed
2. scolded and pointed out faults.
3. gave adivce from his mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by wordbank(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Head, d story no get
Belle, e no get
Leg nko, for wia
I just tire for ds wike of a friend of urs op
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by marshalcarter: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin Like ur manner of discipline... 1. observed 2. scolded and pointed out faults. 3. gave adivce from his mind cheesy
Thx bro.....na ma papa born me cheesy
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by donTbone(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:

Thx bro.....na ma papa born me cheesy
You sure
say u no be odopted... cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by Seculent: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
I need the part two of this movie.
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by p1jiobi: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mr OP they way to catch them is to go and enrol in a good Home Video Production School for further lessons in script writing . I see u are trying to develop a script for your up coming home movie. Good luck.
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by kinibigdeal(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
I find it hard to understand your article undecided
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by cooljoe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Innocent tee proven guilty, at least dats wat d law says
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by iyzeek(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
[b][/b] he should leave a sound recorder in the house ,preferable ,more than one recorder in strategic locations in the house . Thank me later don't forget to share the outcome with us .
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by GoldenJAT(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cctv cameras comes 2 mind.
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by longjohnsilver: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is there a mistake in ur write up or I am d one not gettin d story...
because na incest ma eyes dey see so oh...or
shii....i cant rack ma head jhur...am out.
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by iskalamong(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Clearly, the marriage lacks trust angry
Smh embarassed
Re: The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! by missojugo(f): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
lebroske:
i have a friend of mine who just got married two years ago. He told me that he has been feeling uncomfortable with his brother-in-law since he moved into his house close to 2 years now. According to him, ever since he came, his wife had most of the time been avoiding him. He said that he is suspecting them of having secrete affair each time he is out of the house. He doesn't want to confront his wife or the younger brother until he catches them red handed so that he can have an evidence to prove it. He said his wife is very smart at lying.
Presently, he is still suspecting the secrete relationship between them but doesn't know how to go about in stopping them.

please dear nairaland members, he needs your advice on how to catch them in the act. He needs help on how to catch them or stop them from the abominable acts. He is really disturbed because his wife is cheating on him.

Put hidden camera in strategic locations in your house and see what really is going on before you do or say something you will regret for the rest of your life. I think your mind is playing tricks on you

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.