Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F (1987 Views)

Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by damiiee: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Never cheat they say or you will get caught. |A twitter user by the name Ellie Ward released an intense but intresting chat of her man playing a prank on her. Luckily, she had nothing to hide so she stood her ground.

The obviously bored boyfriend started his prank by asking her about Scott who she was seeing But the Ellie insists that she does not know who that is.

Dear Ladies: How many of you will past this test grin grin

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/10/see-how-this-boyfriend-pranked-his.html

cc: lalasticlala , Seun , ishilove

Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by falconey(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
oga my phone no get zoom.

1 Like

Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by donTbone(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
oh boy! grin grin grin
That guy na bastard! grin
Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by TeGaTeGa1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lwkmd... grin warri girls go just break up, dem no get joy
Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by damiiee: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

ehya sorry/ when you go on a PC you can view the post.

To cut the long story short, the guy he was describing = Scott Chegg aka Scotch Egg cheesy
Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hehehe
I will come and testify, let me try it on ma bae.
Re: See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F by damiiee: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
stupidity:
Hehehe

I will come and testify, let me try it on ma bae.

Maybe you should use amala.
Black guy with smooth skin..

Because scotch egg cannot work on a Naija Babe grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ladies Can You Do This / Is It Possible To Get Laid Tonight? / When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.