Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2374 Views)

Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
My opinion? I think you are an over fed baboon.

10 Likes

Re: . by ozy4christ(f): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
op,Who is going to stay with the lady? you or your family? before I will comment
Re: . by kYjelly2: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
just live ur life... no telling where it will take ya...

just live ur life....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
FVCK OFF undecided
Logician:
Re: . by vizkiz: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Logician:

wicked!!! grin

His picture proves it though

2 Likes

Re: . by 14teenK: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP ...U TOO DEY SHOW YOURSELF
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vanquay:
FVCK OFF undecided

You just made my point.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will have you know I am A Soccer player since my high school days and College...I can run 2 miles in 11 mins...so why don't you stop sitting your fat ass on a couch and do something reasonable with your life instead of hustling for FTC undecided
vizkiz:

wicked!!! grin

His picture proves it though

2 Likes

Re: . by Jskelly11: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vanquay:
I will have you know I am A Soccer player since my high school days and College...I can run 2 miles in 11 mins...so why don't you stop sitting your fat ass on a couch and do something reasonable with your life instead of hustling for FTC undecided
Guy you be MadCow

3 Likes

Re: . by vizkiz: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vanquay:

piss off junior grin

3 Likes

Re: . by sarmiie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yeah i have noticed that behavior in many Nigerians......But family is family, man. You gotta take it as it is
Re: . by dhummystecah(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Family can be funny at times. You can either follow your heart and date anyone you like or you give in to their wish.
Re: . by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nothin to say...

Just ignore the haters on ur thread.
Re: . by ODUBEZE: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Logician:
lolz! bro take it easy ooooo
Re: . by Dramadiddy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Doesn't matter... You marry a white/ black american, ur fam will still come around, might take a while
Re: . by darkskingoddess(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am (somewhat) in the same boat.

My parents raised me to be very much aware of, and in tune with, my African roots. I am an African American with heritage in Ghana and Nigeria. I grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, not Christmas or Halloween. My father still jokes (I think) about flying to Africa to find me a husband. grin At times he's very serious, however.

I don't know; I too think that Africans have a cultural and moral advantage. We were stripped of these values when we were brought here 500 years ago, and are very broken.

I find Africans to be nicer than us Westerners. For example, they invite you into their home for dinner without second thought, give genuine hugs and greetings, etc. They value marriage... and education. Did you hear about that kid who got into all 8 Ivy Leagues?? Nigerians are prospering. I don't blame your family for wanting you to associate with such wonderful people. I'm sure they only want the best for you smiley It's your life though, love whoever!

Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: . by Moahmed: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
darkskingoddess:

My parents raised me to be very much aware of, and in tune with, my African roots. I am an African American with heritage in Ghana and Nigeria. I grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, not Christmas or Halloween. My father still jokes (I think) about flying to Africa to find me a husband. grin At times he's very serious, however.

I don't know; I too think that Africans have a cultural and moral advantage. We were stripped of these values when we were brought here 500 years ago, and are very broken.

I find Africans to be nicer than us Westerners. For example, they invite you into their home for dinner without second thought, give genuine hugs and greetings, etc. They value marriage... and education. Did you hear about that kid who got into all 7 Ivy Leagues?? Nigerians are prospering. I don't blame your family for wanting you to associate with such wonderful people. I'm sure they only want the best for you smiley It's your life though, love whoever!

Best Regards sis

Best response so far and very objective too.

2 Likes

Re: . by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
So you want to marry Nigerians cheesy
Re: . by kinibigdeal(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
ozy4christ:
op,Who is going to stay with the lady? you or your family? before I will comment

You sound interested
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are not alone.
Re: . by funlord(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Vanquay:
I recently transferred from University of Texas down to Maryland because I wasn't really feeling the Vibe and I miss my Winters wink

Needless to say, it has brought me closer to my Family despite the fact I stay in Dorms and avoid them like the Plague...They are mild Racists. Since my High School days, I have been observing when I bring my Girl friends home for the Weekends...they are less than amused once they see it is a white or African American. My Uncle even told me this past Sunday that I should stop disgracing my Heritage.

They have this Pompous attitude that Africans are Intellectually, Morally and Generally better than their white Counterparts. Their Stance is infuriating me and am considering flicking the Finger at them this Coming Holidays.

Nairalanders, from a Neutral point of view, do you think those Relationships are doomed for failure?

Why is it that whenever you finish sipping that your tranny lovers _sperm you come and start typing crap on nairaland! Gerra.rahia mofo!
Re: . by ozy4christ(f): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You sound interested
hmm, 4 real?
Re: . by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
hmm, 4 real?
Smh
Re: . by ojmetrix(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Logician:
Lol grow up common sense no cost
Re: . by ojmetrix(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
darkskingoddess:

I find Africans to be nicer than us Westerners. For example, they invite you into their home for dinner without second thought, give genuine hugs and greetings, etc. They value marriage... and education. Did you hear about that kid who got into all 7 Ivy Leagues?? Nigerians are prospering. I don't blame your family for wanting you to associate with such wonderful people. I'm sure they only want the best for you smiley It's your life though, love whoever!

Best Regards
if you marry out prepare for divorce cos Africans respect their women alot
Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2015
ojmetrix:

Lol grow up common sense no cost

I don't know who needs the common sense. Someone against an insane dude referring to his family as "pompus" or you that is endorsing it.

Learn or perish forever, your choice undecided
Re: . by ozy4christ(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Smh
meaning please
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Okay...So, You practically/literally just Murdered vizkiz...."grin"

Damn!! lipsrsealed RIP...."grin"
Re: . by flightz(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Y
Re: . by flightz(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Smh
Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
How did I get here

**Modified**

It's only on Nairaland that you see people
who have never left the borders of their
state giving advice to people living Overseasundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Confess To My Best Friend I Slept With His Wife! / I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. / Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.