Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? (2384 Views)

Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / 4 Romantic Spots To Get A ‘YES” In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Oct 28, 2015
If you've ever been called ugly, what circumstance did it occur?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by HungerBAD: 3:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Ugliness is an Ambiguous Word, and has no defined definition.

People are ugly in their looks, while some are ugly in character, some in their eating habits,some in their personal hygiene, some in the way they talk to others.

The list is endless.

But, ugly is ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by equlibrium(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Happened alot to me when i was young, just mean kids acting mean. Now i am older, everyone says how good looking i am, the same eyes those mean kids called frog eyes are now called expressive eyes, deep soulful eyes. Mean mean kids angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by marshalcarter: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2015
I've never been called dat since i was a kid..even now I've grown....dnt gve a shiit about dem cos 2moro dey'll still cum to you smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by TOMTOM15(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
this girl and ugly related tread,but is no to me am fresh.
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by ojmetrix(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

People are ugly in their looks, while some are ugly in character, some in their eating habits,some in their personal hygiene, some in the way they talk to others.

The list is endless.

But, ugly is ugly.
but when someone says you are ugly u know what that means
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
My son called me ugly when I refused to let him watch tv. Does that count?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
No/yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by gamaliel121(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes....
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Who has the guts to call me ugly? grin Am so goodlookin, u could mistake me 4 wizkid grin *no bragging*
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
u kniw kids can be actually correct when they talk about ur looks. So its definitely true grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
you have s son ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
Who has the guts to call me ugly? grin Am so goodlookin, u could mistake me 4 wizkid grin *no bragging*
phuckin troll
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
phuckin troll
hey, shut the fvck up
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
hey, shut the fvck up
are you God?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

The list is endless.

But, ugly is ugly.
.....And this is How people fail their Exams...."grin"

The Op just Asked one question..just one...."Have you ever been called ugly n in what circumstances?".....And you started giving Us The history of "UGLINESS"....Lmfao! "grin"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

pinshures or...........
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

pinshures or...........
LOL
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
LOL
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by jworos(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

The list is endless.

But, ugly is ugly.
Nice one...
But i think she's referring to "Worwor"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

tongue
am really goodlookin, why wud i be lieing
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by lilmax(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
undecided i don't believe it
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
U r ugly as fuvk with black face undecided cheesy ode oshi
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

buh I never called you a liar na

did I?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

buh I never called you a liar na
did I?
asking me to post my pischure is a sign of doubt na. Beliv me am lik wizkid
i have his red sexy lips, bright white eyes, big wide nose and what else grin i could be ur wizkid dear
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm. I can't even count jare.
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahaha. Babe u funny nor be small,

just wait 1st i'll soon have ur time. See her mouth like say she don suck penniis tire
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
u kniw kids can be actually correct when they talk about ur looks. So its definitely true grin
Haha! Na true oh,children can be so evil
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
lilmax:
undecided i don't believe it
What exactly don't you believe and why?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Haha! Na true oh,children can be so evil
my sister, #fear children ooh
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you have s son ?
Yeah. You're surprised?
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by dremide: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
your mouth sharp oo....softly softly!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Dulling NL!!!!! / It's Official-I Am Miss Nairaland 2016 / Man Exposes A Lady Who Sells Pictures Of Her Body Parts On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.