Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . (6909 Views)

Sorry For Calling You Guys Ugly / Why Do Homebase Guys Take Pictures Holding TV Remote Control? / Why Do all Ladies Stare At Homebase Guys but.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=16pt].. and why do ladies all ways find them unromantic ,unatrative & unkalfrognistic..especially when they wear their farmer lookin traditional out fit lookin like starwsts Jedi.. I lie?....Please advise!!(No ofeeennse) [/size] undecided

...I apologize...my mistake.not all of them accordin to the repost. ..its most of them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
...this thread is not directed to wards any one especially homebase people. Its to educate! smiley
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are not well at all. (no offeinse)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by purplecoco(f): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
What does Mrcork have up his sleeves now...
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by iceberylin(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Finally....first time I didn't laugh to your comment sad
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by KELVINXY: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
are u complaining or lamenting. grin
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mrcork how many times wee you open dis topic sef? undecided www.nairaland.com/795755/why-home-based-nigerians-usually
sha am homebased nd i am not ugly, suite ur self
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
purplecoco:
What does Mrcork have up his sleeves now...

...sweery you are a besuriful lady..be honest. .why do u agree wit this thread? smiley
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Finally....first time I didn't laugh to your comment sad

This isn't even the first time I am reading a boring comment from him in recent times. Honestly, the dude is loosing it. He isn't as funny as he was before.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
It appears mrcork is no longer funny again! undecided
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by iceberylin(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Decker:

This isn't even the first time I am reading a boring comment from him in recent times. Honestly, the dude is loosing it. He isn't as funny as he was before.

The trend is just boring...
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by purplecoco(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery you are a besuriful lady..be honest. .why do u agree wit this thread? smiley
Because I always agree with whatever you do grin

They saying you ain't funny no more embarassed
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
It appears mrcork is no longer funny again! undecided

...brother..I am not a comedian & I will never be.....the fact remains that all females belif homebase guys r ugly.. and if u tink am lyin..show them u or picture! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:
[size=16pt].. and why do ladies all ways find them unromantic ,unatrative & unkalfrognistic..especially when they wear their farmer lookin traditional out fit lookin like starwsts Jedi.. I lie?....Please advise!!(No ofeeennse) [/size] undecided

...I apologize...my mistake.not all of them accordin to the repost. ..its most of them. smiley
to be honest with you. You're no more funny. I used to come to ur thread to have a good laugh..but not anymore
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
booqee:
to be honest with you. You're no more funny. I used to come to ur thread to have a good laugh..but not anymore

... funny how?..do I looklike comedian to u??.....pls if u hav notin mature to contribute..goo back & sell bread n egg.. goat!!! (No ofeense) angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

...brother..I am not a comedian & I will never be.....the fact remains that all females belif homebase guys r ugly.. and if u tink am lyin..show them u or picture! (No ofeense) undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

... funny how?..do I looklike comedian to u??.....pls if u hav notin mature to contribute..goo back & sell bread n egg.. goat!!! (No ofeense) angry
mrcork ur now funny grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ha!! Like homebase girls are all walking, talking barbie dolls grin
Abeg shift, mah mess. Thank your lucky stars you've not met some nightmare-inducing Naija babes. Funny thing is that na dem dey form pass. They reply "good afternoon" with "pls am busy" cheesy

Ps. Oga I hope you're an Adonis yourself. I'll be really pissed if you turn out to be one ugly musheshe who was "lucky" enough to find work washing dead bodies in the UK tongue (yes offiense pls)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mrcork, why aren't u using dis acount again.?.....=========>>>Mrcork 17 undecided
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Truckpusher(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

cork stop plssss. Ur getting dry and stale by the minute..

I just read through previous comment.. Surprising im not the only one who thinks this way.

Quit nairaland abeg!! and come back with another moniker grin
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
booqee:
cork stop plssss. Ur getting dry and stale by the minute..

I just read through previous comment.. Surprising im not the only one who thinks this way.

Quit nairaland abeg!! and come back with another moniker grin

...ok then ...**phuck me twice** & I will leave... deal or no deal? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol but true
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by MrCork: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
sickstars:
Lol but true

^^^^ thank u babe's. ....the first honest black sister on nairaland. .thank u babes! wink
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
kiss
MrCork:

^^^^ thank u babe's. ....the first honest black sister on nairaland. .thank u babes! wink

wink
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided I've been on NL for almost 2 months.. Not one of your posts or threads have made me smile sef..

How do people find humor in whatever you post?? I want to knowundecided
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

...ok then ...**phuck me twice** & I will leave... deal or no deal? cheesy
deal.

Location and time? angry
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by anselm791(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
booqee:
deal.

Location and time? angry

It's that bad huh?
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by NOBODYY: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
booqee:
deal.

Location and time? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Vikky014(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

lol. MrCork is free today.

hahahahaha
Re: Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . by Vikky014(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I've been on NL for almost 2 months.. Not one of your posts or threads have made me smile sef..

How do people find humor in whatever you post?? I want to knowundecided
reallydts strange tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Now Ready For A Relationship / What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.