Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Help A Dulling NL!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Dulling NL!!!!! (2385 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her / Ladies, Stop Dulling, Boys Don Wise Up Since 3600BC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Modified
Yeah yeah
I had to create a new moniker so dat u guys advice/opinion wont b based on my username.
Well lets cut to the chase.

Am a graduate of Mathematics fr0m a reputable university in Nigerian.
A Yoruba by tribe, fluent in English.

But my problem is I fall into d category of d extrovert/lively person on social media/chat apps but an introvert/dulling type when opportune to meet up with opposite sex. Many a time have been tagged 'gay, geek, overly serious type, SU etc' just because I don't show any sign of advances to a lady I lust or av crush on.

I remembered vividly in my Uni days wen a very close female friend of mine came todo overnight reading in my room.
my roomie left the room for me hoping I will perform wonders but wen eventually d said babe came over. I did jst exactly wat she said she came for "tutorial" imagine teaching someone all through d night and got to a stage wia the lady asked dat dnt I av blood running through my veins? In which I replied " I do my things professional " i.e when u said u coming over for tutorial, I switch my mood and xter to that. She had to leave as early as 4am to her hostel and ever since den, she jst wave and say hello weneva we crosspath.

Well in summary I c myself being lonely most of the times and only being graced/feel among wen in the presence of my colleagues around me. Which we aint within reach at present.
And again I av dem plenty as friends in shot dey are loaded arnd me(maybe for d brain shaaa) bt am dis indoor type and don't really mix or find masef in a social gadering. neva attended any party all tru sskull life not even birthday party.
Am always locked up in the room or library. bt yet I know much about dem and I read minds(my psychopath dat make dem afraid of me)
So my great Romancelanders, wat really could b wrong with me and y are the ladies loving me online but leaving me wen we c in person.

Note: Am 23yrs with no bae. Avin a face older dan my age though (25-26yrs facially). I av this geeky face and geeky lifestyle filled with geeky conversations. could that b a reason to b boring
But am comfortable having dem as friends bt jst dnt feel free anymore if trying to move to d relationship zone

Help me a NL out. Its getting really disturbing and boring
Modiffied
It seems u guys are getting me wrong, am sociable wen it comes to doing dat( relating wit ladies, discussing in person with dem. Avin gist/gossip/talk about life etc.) I feel free mingling with dem.
Bt wen It comes to taking or advancing to anoda satge(relationship) with dem.
I av a bordering question of (
is it necessary to b in a relationship wit such person
wat else do u want frm d person apart frm being her friend.
How much closer do u want to get after u av known all about the person
Now if eventually yes, wat plans do u wanna av with d person
U ready for marriage or jst wanna flex?
is it d sex part dat makes me wanna ask her out?)
So all these results me into being just friends with most of my female friends. and dat bodas me alot

cc: naijaboi, tosyne2much, wristbangle, cutehector, oliviaarims, lanicky, laveda, stfuareyougod, dharay99, Paulpaulpaul, pweetychyka,KashyBaby, Cutehector(, SAINTSAMURAI(,

1 Like

Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by dharay99: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Help u find a babe?
Niqqa u need change asap.
#not apc style tho....n by d way,
shey u qet diƧk so...?

1 Like

Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
I can borrow you my torchlight for your wild search sha. But don't fail to return it tomoro morning oh or else....

Mo ma fa epon e grin
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by pweetychyka(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
@OP, d ryt counselor moniker on ur cc is supposed to be cutehector n oliviaarims wink wink wink wink n not curehector n olivarims!!!

Back to your gist, I think you should work on your self esteem n carriage
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Simple....u are NOT who u are they tot when they met u...

Stop spending time behind the screen...go out and have fun,meet real ppol with same interest.. I mean women grin.. besides, ur still young...enjoy ur life.
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by donholy28(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Receive sense oooo
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
pweetychyka:
@OP, d ryt counselor moniker on ur cc is supposed to be cutehector n oliviaarims wink wink wink wink n not curehector n olivarims!!!

Tanx, will work on dat.

But am comfortable having dem as friends bt jst dnt feel free anymore if trying to move to d relationship zone
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
Simple....u are NOT who u are they tot when they met u...

Stop spending time behind the screen...go out and have fun,meet real ppol with same interest.. I mean women grin.. besides, ur still young...enjoy ur life.
Dats d ish. I was nea xposed to d fun lifestyle frm unset.
Was focused on being on the academic train.
Until I realise dat aint all.

dough avin dem as a friend is smtin easy for me and am cool wit it. But taking it to d next stage is smtin I dnt c any reason todo

I hope am normal?
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
pweetychyka:
@OP, d ryt counselor moniker on ur cc is supposed to be cutehector n oliviaarigms wink wink wink wink n not curehector n olivarims!!!

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Maxi112: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Egbon! U don't need to worry

relationship in real life is not nollywood movie.. where some one will introduce u to a total stranger u don't no
and u guys start dating

look man! U have to work on ur self, and start thinking positive abt ur self, keep more female friends more than d male forks, gist with them abt everything... most especially love ur self more

try to concar ur worst fear around them, and Blv in ur self
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
lonelymathguy:

Dats d ish. I was nea xposed to d fun lifestyle frm unset.
Was focused on being on the academic train.
Until I realise dat aint all.

dough avin dem as a friend is smtin easy for me and am cool wit it. But taking it to d next stage is smtin I dnt c any reason todo

I hope am normal?

I think u are...but let me ask affirmation with saintsamurai & smellinganus, they both good in this particular problem...

They are the Dr. Love of romance section grin grin grin
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
My brother konji never catch u yet... by the tym the tin seriously catch u, my broda.. grin grin u go see urself for olosho house...

Just relax...
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

I think u are...but let me ask affirmation with saintsamurai & smellinganus, they both good in this particular problem...

hehe present mylady.
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Until you tell me your real moniker,I won't say anything tongue grin
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
@OP its simple pay one of this high class olosho for a week to come stay with u. after a weeks forking of ur brains out, u will come out of ur shell.
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by 100Cents: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
You need to see my Pastor..

Call me..
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
I wonder why people will change their moniker whenever they need advice...well, what i dnt understand is you saying you an extrovert...extroverts i know are outgoing people...they easily make friends, they are adventurous in nature, they are never shy before girls...i dnt really know what your case is...maybe you should be more humourous, work on yourself esteem and etc like someone above me suggested.
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
My brother konji never catch u yet... by the tym the tin seriously catch u, my broda.. grin grin u go see urself for olosho house...

Just relax...

Bro getting an olosho aint d ish here

I jst don't get moved or av sexual urges kind of tin..

weneva I c myself being lustful I result into taking maths games/ board games to forget any urge.

And again I av dem plenty as friends in shot dey are loaded arnd me(maybe for d brain shaaa) bt am dis indoor type and don't really mix or find masef in a social gadering
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehe present mylady.
waiting for ur advice bro.

avin dem is nt d probs.

bt flexing wit dem is wat I c as ish.

I mostly do counselling sef for dem weneva dey com arnd not knwing say mesef nid one
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Until you tell me your real moniker,I won't say anything tongue grin
I bliv u wont need dat.

to chyke/psych a babe no b d problem oo.

Bt to kip up wit a relationship is wat I find disturbing
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
Egbon! U don't need to worry

relationship in real life is not nollywood movie.. where some one will introduce u to a total stranger u don't no
and u guys start dating

look man! U have to work on ur self, and start thinking positive abt ur self, keep more female friends more than d male forks, gist with them abt everything... most especially love ur self more

try to concar ur worst fear around them, and Blv in ur self

Tanx bro.

Bt I stil dnt see any reason to b in a relationship wit dem
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
firstking01:
I wonder why people will change their moniker whenever they need advice...well, what i dnt understand is you saying you an extrovert...extroverts i know are outgoing people...they easily make friends, they are adventurous in nature, they are never shy before girls...i dnt really know what your case is...maybe you should be more humourous, work on yourself esteem and etc like someone above me suggested.
Bro u no dey extrovert reach me oo.

I was d MC in my CdS group during dinner party(nysc)
Very humorous and sociable wen amidst friends(both male and female)
Bt wen it comes to qstns like
Hey LMG(LonelyMathsGuys) wen u go get ur own bae?
I jst look dumb
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Parpor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jst like a lady said, Go out and blend wt d feminine species and dnt be easily moved by wat d females do say most times.
My nigga, catch fun and be happpy cheesy
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
lonelymathguy:

Bro getting an olosho aint d ish here

I jst don't get moved or av sexual urges kind of tin..

weneva I c myself being lustful I result into taking maths games/ board games to forget any urge.

And again I av dem plenty as friends in shot dey are loaded arnd me(maybe for d brain shaaa) bt am dis indoor type and don't really mix or find masef in a social gadering

Vow to stop self servicing, then keep one of those friends as friend and let's see what happens.

What friendship is tiger keeping with a dog?

corper: Nefisa is your mummy at home?
Nefi: No
Corper: come lemme send you something
Nefi: I will shout o,
Corper: Stop na , I will by aeroplane for you. fine girl
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by pweetychyka(f): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
kiss kiss

#thumbs up
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
lonelymathguy:

Bro u no dey extrovert reach me oo.

I was d MC in my CdS group during dinner party(nysc)
Very humorous and sociable wen amidst friends(both male and female)
Bt wen it comes to qstns like
Hey LMG(LonelyMathsGuys) wen u go get ur own bae?
I jst look dumb
So, what will it cost you to make a friend with a girl then later on ask her out??...forGosake it's as simple as that.
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Maxi112: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
lonelymathguy:

Tanx bro.

Bt I stil dnt see any reason to b in a relationship wit dem
go on with then
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Op you are normal but you need a total reorientation about how you should relate to ladies you lust after or have a crush on... 1st ... Whenever a girl tells you no, it means it could be yes or no ... So don't give up easily when you find your prey.... Chase her as if your life depends on it.... 2nd... Do well to complement your targets in a flirty way... (e.g. I like the shape of your hips it looks very sexxy.. etc) 3rd... Be highly confident or courageous when you are with your target... Don't behave like a novice... Behave like someone that knows what he wants form his target ( a cute handsome guy can behave like a novice and get away with it )...4th.. listen to women attentively even when they are not making sense cos through that way many guys have penetrated the kitty cats of girls who have boy friends but who hardly listen to them... (this is the weapon of Guys that sleep with other people's girl friends... They listen to the girl and her problems maybe relationship problems then they console her... Somehow the girl is use to them and always want to spend time with them and they end up having sex different times.. 5th... Always remember that when you see a diamond from a distance that you are not the only person that has seen it... So you better move faster if not someone faster than you will get it... Note: most of these tips I gave you are not applicable to all girls... But since you know how to read girls, you should know the one to apply at every stage... When your target sleep in your room.. just a little cuddle could be the beginning of something lovely to happen...(if you are not sure you can ask her... Can I hold you and sleep? I think I am catching cold...) Anyway let me stop here..
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Vow to stop self servicing, then keep one of those friends as friend and let's see what happens.

What friendship is tiger keeping with a dog?

corper: Nefisa is your mummy at home?
Nefi: No
Corper: come lemme send you something
Nefi: I will shout o,
Corper: Stop na , I will by aeroplane for you. fine girl
Lol
U crazy i swear.
U got me here shaaa.
Wel i mst confess i got free wifi couple of times dat even led to hacking in one of d free wifi i got. Tank God for available antivirus software arnd. I sharply instal dose software to dat wifi wey one giv me permanent probs.

And since den, i find it hard to advance to any wifi again because i kip thinking of dat outcome. Even using strong backup aint a guarantee.

Its been 7montha frm dat escapades and dat kpt ringin in my brain like its two months to d ish all tins being equal.

Can dat also b d reason
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Op you are normal but you need a total reorientation about how you should relate to ladies you lust after or have a crush on... 1st ... Whenever a girl tells you no, it means it could be yes or no ... So don't give up easily when you find your prey.... Chase her as if your life depends on it.... 2nd... Do well to complement your targets in a flirty way... (e.g. I like the shape of your hips it looks very sexxy.. etc) 3rd... Be highly confident or courageous when you are with your target... Don't behave like a novice... Behave like someone that knows what he wants form his target ( a cute handsome guy can behave like a novice and get away with it )...4th.. listen to women attentively even when they are not making sense cos through that way many guys have penetrated the kitty cats of girls who have boy friends but who hardly listen to them... (this is the weapon of Guys that sleep with other people's girl friends... They listen to the girl and her problems maybe relationship problems then they console her... Somehow the girl is use to them and always want to spend time with them and they end up having sex different times.. 5th... Always remember that when you see a diamond from a distance that you are not the only person that has seen it... So you better move faster if not someone faster than you will get it... Note: most of these tips I gave you are not applicable to all girls... But since you know how to read girls, you should know the one to apply at every stage... When your target sleep in your room.. just a little cuddle could be the beginning of something lovely to happen...(if you are not sure you can ask her... Can I hold you and sleep? I think I am catching cold...) Anyway let me stop here..

Tnx doc...ur such good in advising like this... grin

I'm juz wondering ,now where can I find a man who gone chase me like as if his life depends on me.. tongue

I think I need an advice too grin
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
firstking01:
So, what will it cost you to make a friend with a girl then later on ask her out??...forGosake it's as simple as that.
because most of the time av known excessively too much about her to make any more.

I prefer dating smone I dnt knw atal sef ( adventurous type) bt eventually I always get to knw d person and dat makes me not to date dem again
Re: Help A Dulling NL!!!!! by lonelymathguy: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Bro I really ur advice. its very insightful.
Bt I think am not normal atal.

I mean all dis u said is wat I knw for sure and do practice one or two of dis.
Bt d issue is even if d bae open d heavenly wide

I will jst b lookin as I don't get moved atal

dats my probs, I dnt get moved atal. like a stone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'i'm In Love With My Son And We Have Mind-blowing Sex' / Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. / When A Lady Says...... "He's Not Ready For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.