Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad (21411 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by LifestyleTonite: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

”Was a pleasure to be invited by His Excellency The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic. @NGRPresident @MBuhari”.

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

”For the sake of clarity, President @MBuhari didn’t invite Ms. Naomi Campbell to any event during his 2-day visit to Lagos State. They only met at the Eko Atlantic City while Mr. President was touring the project, and she requested to take photos with him”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by dania02(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
so she just fall from sky land for una middle.. Una come make her special guest dy smile like mumu dx hustle pix

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by alfonso36(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
hey mr man above me, na lightning you dey use browse ni? mtcheww

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by taylor89(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hoe Lord

What kind of government is this bikonu

I hope Buhari has not forgotten my retired uncles gratuity

What kind of nonsense dead brain president is this

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by CSTR1002: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Then who invited her? Because I doubt if Nigeria is on her tourism list.

It could even be the Lagos State government. Those "money miss road" are experts in wasting Money.

They should let us know how much she was paid.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by dania02(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
hey mr man above me, na lightning you dey use browse ni? mtcheww
my bro i dy hustle for first to comment gift for easter from lala

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by okachie1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hahahahahhahaha...and the movie continues! Ndi ara

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Lipscomb(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mr president should regulate the activities of his aide's. I don't like The way they are misrepresenting the president sometime.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na Sovenieur from Lagos State Govt to Mr. President.

15 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by daveP(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Naomi Campbell just suddenly became the female version of the Flash? and Protocols couldn't stop her from standing near Mr Bubus?

Even faster Naija peeps would've been bundled away despite cameras everywhere.

Nigerians, so you see, they still take us for fools that always believe what they say.... Let's just prove them wrong. Old bags, old wineskins.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by W3xy1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Who are we going to believe? The hardest job now on planet earth is special adviser to Buhari on social medias. As una dey defend one lie, another one dey come up. Anyway they are all doing what they are getting paid for

57 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by victrick105: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari in that pics with naomi cambell looks like this nairaland emoji grin

20 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bede2u(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:
Then who invited her? Because I doubt if Nigeria is on her tourism list.

It could even be the Lagos State government. Those "money miss road" are experts in wasting Money.

They should let us know how much she was paid.
And if she was bleeped by any body...and if so, who bleeped her
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by OBAGADAFFI: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by KreScendo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
That lady is Buhari's side chic Tori Olorun!
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by SarkinYarki: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Knowingbyje Buharis govts penchant for white lies I would rather take the narrative of Ms Naomi Campbell who has no reason to lie against the Federal Govt of Nigeria who she even tagged in her tweet but note how the govts denial tweet failed to tag her grin

23 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by property123: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
His protocol team or aides performance is very poor.

Lipscomb:
Mr president should regulate the activities of his aide's. I don't like The way they are misrepresenting the president sometime.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by property123: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
She has deteleted her tweet and changed her story. PMB protocol team are not professional at all. Always misfiring all the time.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by White007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Such a wicked exam question grin cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by mekaboy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol. He left madam in the other room and invited side chick.

This gov't is confused . MLK family deny award, they deny invitation of Naomi.

Soon Nigerians will deny voting them in 2015.

21 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by CSTR1002: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bede2u:
And if she was bleeped by any body...and if so, who bleeped her
Na so.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by fergie001: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
As a leader,the worse thing is to pick people who can add no value to your administration.........

Buhari failed that first test in 2015......it will continuously haunt him

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Ngokafor(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
These APC iddiots thinks everyone is an iddiot like them....Naomi Campbell says she was invited while APC who are renowned for their lies,denies inviting Naomi and expects anyone to believe them?...Great!

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by tinsel: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ngokafor:

These APC iddiots thinks everyone is an iddiot like them....Naomi Campbell says she was invited while APC who are renowned for their lies,denies inviting Naomi and expects anyone to believe them?...Great!
But is there anything wrong by inviting her?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Ngokafor(f): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
tinsel:

But is there anything wrong by inviting her?

No there is nothing wrong in inviting her .I didnt even give it a second thought and i am sure most people didnt as well..

It is these lies and denials APC are fond of spewing that irks me...

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Omeokachie: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Haha haha...

same way they "didn't" invite the Martin Luther extended family members to get dubious award?

One day, One scandal
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Ijayalagos(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari invite am to other room not dinner lol
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by TheTrueSeeker: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
So she's now a gate-crasher abi? I'm very sure Naomi Campbell may not want to join issues with this aid...!!

Yes she was in Lagos for a fashion week but everyone who was at that event (apart from the spectators) were granted a form of permission or invite to be there.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Chubhie: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
With the way buhari was smiling, it must have been quite a pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by free2ryhme: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/

APC den of liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others / Buhari Appoints Mr. Obinna Atuonwo As Chairman Of PPPRA / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.