Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy (31914 Views)

Access Bank Raises $158m From 13 International Banks / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by dublinkmy6: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
This their change just dey break records since may 29.

Anyway, may you stand above your enemies and all your problems just like i'm standing above these ones below me...

4 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by globalresource: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
;Dq

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by JONITEZ(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
onyepapa:
you lie it's GEJ!!! Fucccking idiots you want to start
bro this is no GEJ OR BUHARI ARGUEMENT! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA ECONOMY!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by philips70(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
When Ngozi, Emefiele and co were busy deceiving Jonathan and Nigerians this is exactly where we have been even till this moment.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by BOBBYLET: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Harzan(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Na only alarm dem raise Make dem leave us to face our challenges.... Its all gonna be fine with my dear country. Our glory shall be regained.
They'll bow at last!
God Bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by ebhohimimen(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Our economic wi surely die under brainless govt, govt that all they know is pull him down, change is of two type positive change or negative change, we all clamour 4 negative change we got it pls bear with our senseless govt until God send us our Messiah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by JONITEZ(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
dublinkmy6:
spacebooker, u missed de FP tongue

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by ilo04(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
buhari where is d change

3 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by IAMTHEHERO: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
Will the APC e-robots accept the facts? Well they are not human beings. It will be clear to everyone when Buhari has plunged the country into the Atlantic Ocean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by mightyokwy(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
nnachukz:
We will come out of all these negativities stronger than we were before. Hard time doesn't last but hard people do.
My brother Nigerian problem is getting worst by the day and our leaders don't give a shit about it. The only thing on their agender is how to milk the country dry. I have lost hope on Nigeria and I dn't think Nigeria can be fixed again. Every day is one negative story to sad story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:
I blame it on dullard! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry

Slimvincent:
No thanks to Buhari

Nmeri17:

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by OYAY(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
This is carry over of the so call technocrats economic policy of the last six years,I am confident that by this time next year we will have a clear picture of where the present administration will be sailing the ship of this country which I belief will be a good haven. So let us not be unnecessarily apprehensive of this rating but look up to the new sheriff in town to deliver his mettle.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
nnachukz:
We will come out of all these negativities stronger than we were before. Hard time doesn't last but hard people do.

U know I heard this in 1991

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by tmv10(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by ajibola11(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Speechless

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Billygee2u: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
nnachukz:
don't deceive yourself.
pray that your government wake up from chasing shadows

4 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by obynaDmob(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
And some people will say its PMB`s fault... undecided
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by MrCEO69(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
I might just stay back for nw...,

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Billygee2u: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
mightyokwy:

My brother Nigerian problem is getting worst by the day and our leaders don't give a shit about it. The only thing on their agender is how to milk the country dry. I have lost hope on Nigeria and I dn't think Nigeria can be fixed again. Every day is one negative story to sad story.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by kennygreat(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
I shouted it before the election and no body listened to me. Nw we must live with it till 2019...................... It might get worst though.

5 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by speedyGonzales: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2015
4reala:
Hmm! Insecurity is one of Nigeria's greatest treat to economic development

Insecurity and lack of constant electricity... if we could resolve those two issues, big companies will be trooping to set-up shops in Nigeria.

the federal government should tackle the two issues, instead of shouting corruption up and down the whole place... the Nigerian police and justice system is a failure that is why the is corruption. tackle get a better better police and justice system and introduce new polices that check corruption.

IF I WERE A PRESIDENT TODAY, I will declare emergency on power generation and security of lives and property, for the federal government to tackle and I will ask state government to focus on large scale agriculture development forget other things they are doing at the moment (except maybe Lagos)... (i.e states should build silos and cold storage facilities hooked up to solar panels that the rent out at subsidised rate to large scale farmers in Nigeria, also ensure each local government have access to mechanised farming equipments that rented out at a subsidized rate, then adding value to those food produce i.e large factories and plants that can package those products.). states who fail to show a tangible agricultural produce by 6 to 8 months will see the FG allocations slashed and given to states more willing to comply. in no time we will be feed the whole on Nigeria and West Africa.

I will also remove subsidy and give free malaria and typhoid treatments to all Nigerians. (so you will register at the nearest approved clinic in your area and go in there with you Nigerian ID card for treatment of typhoid and malaria for free).

For other projects that doesn't fall in my focus area's I will seek foreign investors, like build a train network to across Nigeria, build seaport on every major coastline in Nigeria and creating inland water ways and canals for transport as and alternative to rails.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Austin4lif: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2015
coldsummer:
we know. God just saved Nigeria that Jonathan did not return as a president. The country would have been broke and economy crashed now.

Let us give PMB a chance to put the country back on the right track. What we are facing now was done be GEJ and co. believe it or not.

BTW, when will the international guys start returning our loot?
APC -rat, who told u that it was GEJ that ruled Nigeria for 38 years? Those section of the country should be blamed for bad governance and corruption.

5 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by wandy4G: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
coldsummer:
we know. God just saved Nigeria that Jonathan did not return as a president. The country would have been broke and economy crashed now.

Let us give PMB a chance to put the country back on the right track. What we are facing now was done be GEJ and co. believe it or not.
I hear

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by babafirst(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
noted.

Buhari must hear this.
Yes ohhhh,he must hear but that is hoping GEJ heard when it was worse at 170 last year.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Amack(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2015
From the birth of the name Nigeria till date all we see and celebrate is hatred for each other. No love, no peace even though we laugh it off is probably true. If Enugu state like let them disassociate them selfs from Ipob, what I know is that very soon this ship will sink and there's nothing we can do about it because is the best part of peace. Lagos state make over 250 billion annually but they don't have even have kerosene, they make money more than some oil producing state. This is what is called human capital development and who are the major tribe that contribute most on lagos state economy. Can any good Nigeria answer me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by abbaapple: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
D clueless otouke drunkrd bastard was d 1 dat suckd us dry! He shuld b held responsbl!
I raise my case. grin
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Stycon(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by erunz(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
coldsummer:

WHEN ELECTRICITY WAS STABLE IT WAS BUHARI BODY LANGUAGE, BUT IF THE ECONOMY IS BAD IS GEJ'S FAULT. THE MOMENT YOU GUYS START REALIZING PEOPLE HAVE STARTED LOSING CONFIDENCE IN APC AND PMB, THE BETTER FOR YOU. FOR OMOJUWA TO HAVE WAILED THIS WEEK SHOW YOU HOW THIS GOVT. HIS FAILING ITS CITIZENS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
It's not a surprise to read news like this. It is what we've known about our country/economy. It is a result of what we did and failed to do in the sixteen years of poor governance largely by OBJ and GEJ brought our dear nation.

We hope that this will change within the next few years of this new administration.

Why not borrow sense?

When will you get over the loss of GEJ's presidency?

You keep passing blames on the last administration,is over 5 months now buhari came to power,just tell me 1 single CHANGE he has done to the economy.He promise $1 dollar to 1naira.

5,000 to unemployed graduates.

Free meal to primary school.

3million jobs yearly.

ETc.

But all we hear is body odour.

GEJ allowed corruption to ruin his regime,how many corrupt persons has buhari been able to send to jail.All he does is to go after PDP governors at the tribunal.
He keep using the DSS to attack his political opponent.

Just tell me,where is the change?When are we going to feel the CHANGE?

He promise to lead the war against boko-haram,up till now,he his yet to carry his gun to the war front.

My advice,stop critics against jonathan,he his now an ex-president,let us join hand and criticize the present government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Stycon(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
I look forward to a time when this country will start listening to the National Think Tanks (NISER and the likes) as well as effectively implement the various policy recommendations made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Filling Station Business / GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine / Bus Direction From Obalende To Landmark Event Center In V.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.