Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy (31919 Views)

Access Bank Raises $158m From 13 International Banks / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by BOWOTO(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!! I've lost hope in Nigeria. I'll strive to be a better person for myself, family and society, but for me to hope on the govt?? Hell Nah
This the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by HzRF(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
It's not a surprise to read news like this. It is what we've known about our country/economy. It is a result of what we did and failed to do in the sixteen years of poor governance largely by OBJ and GEJ brought our dear nation.

We hope that this will change within the next few years of this new administration.

Why not borrow sense?

When will you get over the loss of GEJ's presidency?

The careeer praise singers are here doing what they do best

It was not 16yrs of pdp that made light stable for 3 months b4 it went comatose it was Buhari stenching body odour

Nw Itz pdp 16yrs not Buhari oozing body odour that is killing the economy

Mcheew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by BOWOTO(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
God Bless me and my family.
And Nigeria too.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Austin4lif:
Does that mean Buhari will not be able to pay us our 5k as promised? Does not mean that Buhari will nt be able to feed school children again? Nkene, omenka , Egift and nairaland APC - rats , pls does it mean that our naira will never equate to one dollar? Let pray for buhari body language in this matter.

They will soon come & blame GEJ for 55 years of poor governance.

Despite the North using Boko to disrupt GEJ's govt, he brought back trains, light improved, federal roads like Lagos-Benin, Lokoja-Abuja improved, brand new fed universities, 9ja became Sub-Sahara Africa's largest economy.

Money used to do all these is what they say he siphoned.

Siddon look.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by victorazy(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
noted.

Buhari must hear this.

He is busy wintch hunting leaving his priorities
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
when a dullard who has F9 in his fake result is the president..... you get this.

I miss GEJ
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
signature2012:

You keep passing blames on the last administration,is over 5 months now buhari came to power,just tell me 1 single CHANGE he has done to the economy.He promise $1 dollar to 1naira.

5,000 to unemployed graduates.

Free meal to primary school.

3million jobs yearly.

ETc.

But all we hear is body odour.

GEJ allowed corruption to ruin his regime,how many corrupt persons has buhari been able to send to jail.All he does is to go after PDP governors at the tribunal.
He keep using the DSS to attack his political opponent.

Just tell me,where is the change?When are we going to feel the CHANGE?

He promise to lead the war against boko-haram,up till now,he his yet to carry his gun to the war front.

My advice,stop critics against jonathan,he his now an ex-president,let us join hand and criticize the present government.
[/s]
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by AZeD1(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Will the APC e-robots accept the facts? Well they are not human beings. It will be clear to everyone when Buhari has plunged the country into the Atlantic Ocean.
Actually the report states that Nigeria did better this year than last year.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
erunz:
WHEN ELECTRICITY WAS STABLE IT WAS BUHARI BODY LANGUAGE, BUT IF THE ECONOMY IS BAD IS GEJ'S FAULT. THE MOMENT YOU GUYS START REALIZING PEOPLE HAVE STARTED LOSING CONFIDENCE IN APC AND PMB, THE BETTER FOR YOU. FOR OMOJUWA TO HAVE WAILED THIS WEEK SHOW YOU HOW THIS GOVT. HIS FAILING ITS CITIZENS

Don't mind them,instead of us to join hands to criticize the present government for a better 2moro,they keep attacking the last administration.....Common sense is truly no common.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by gurunlocker: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
It's not a surprise to read news like this. It is what we've known about our country/economy. It is a result of what we did and failed to do in the sixteen years of poor governance largely by OBJ and GEJ brought our dear nation.

We hope that this will change within the next few years of this new administration.

Why not borrow sense?

This I.diot is back...... always spitting rubbish

is this the excuse you will be giving for the next 3.5 yes?

3 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by ERAKAMUS: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Bull.ari yaf kill Nigeria PATAPATA.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Emekamex(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
I am not here to blame Buhari, but the slow pace of this present administration is very alarming; I won't have been worried if the price of crude was high but since the reverse is the case; I expected that the present government would have been vigorously pushing for economic diversification and strong plans/policy; alas, they are just acting as if everything is alright and wasting so much time on irrelevant matters; to make matters worse, most Nigerians don't even seem bothered about it and blindly support everything the government does.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by victorazy(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
HzRF:

The careeer praise singers are here doing what they do best

It was not 16yrs of pdp that made light stable for 3 months b4 it went comatose it was Buhari stenching body odour

Nw Itz pdp 16yrs not Buhari oozing body odour that is killing the economy

Mcheew

RIP grin u killed it
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by PassingShot(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
gurunlocker:

[/s]
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
gurunlocker:

Don't mind him,i quoted him,he could not counter it back,all he does is to keep attacking the last govt.

Common sense is truly not common.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
signature2012:

You keep passing blames on the last administration,is over 5 months now buhari came to power,just tell me 1 single CHANGE he has done to the economy.He promise $1 dollar to 1naira.

5,000 to unemployed graduates.

Free meal to primary school.

3million jobs yearly.

ETc.

But all we hear is body odour.

GEJ allowed corruption to ruin his regime,how many corrupt persons has buhari been able to send to jail.All he does is to go after PDP governors at the tribunal.
He keep using the DSS to attack his political opponent.

Just tell me,where is the change?When are we going to feel the CHANGE?

He promise to lead the war against boko-haram,up till now,he his yet to carry his gun to the war front.

My advice,stop critics against jonathan,he his now an ex-president,let us join hand and criticize the present government.
You're talking to PassingShot the paid goon. Bet me, two years from Now, The goat will still blame Jonathan for his woes. Just watch and see...

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Goahead(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Economy decline and poverty striking, All thanks to Buhari body odour....

In other news, Buhari in New Delhi said:- the greatest threat Nigeria as country is facing now is as a result of his radicalized handling of governance.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
coldsummer:
we know. God just saved Nigeria that Jonathan did not return as a president. The country would have been broke and economy crashed now.

Let us give PMB a chance to put the country back on the right track. What we are facing now was done be GEJ and co. believe it or not.

BTW, when will the international guys start returning our loot?
the blame game continues...buhari should act fast by diversifying our economy and embracing true federalism...if no niger stands to remain stagnant...

1 Like

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by gurunlocker: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

when you don't have something reasonable to say, you strike out the truth...... I'm sure you will blame your failure on OBJ that supported buhari and GEJ....

bro.... I miss your stupidity on this forum.... its one of its kind.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Is this the best you can do?
Smh......

Keep on supporting failure,4years is almost here.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
signature2012:

Don't mind him,i quoted him,he could not counter it back,all he does is to keep attacking the last govt.

Common sense is truly not common.
The foolish PassingShot never counters, all he does is strike out, If he is to counter, the zombie will say "When will you get over GEJ's loss?" grin That's his best reply, but what do you expect from a paid poster?... Why I like him is that, he never denies being a paid poster, unlike the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Arise001: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2015
4reala:
Hmm! Insecurity is one of Nigeria's greatest treat to economic development

Yes that's true and the best way to tackle it is traveling round the globe seeking for help from people that not interested in the unity of the nation.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2015
gurunlocker:

when you don't have something reasonable to say, you strike out the truth...... I'm sure you will blame your failure on OBJ that supported buhari and GEJ....

bro.... I miss your stupidity on this forum.... its one of its kind.

He has got no point to say.All he does is to blame jonathan daily while buhari travels about like a tourist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2015
nnachukz:
We will come out of all these negativities stronger than we were before. Hard time doesn't last but hard people do.
we shud be asking ourselves do we have hard people in the country?
Politicians who criss-cross, defect, jump, and move up and down the political lines cos of what they stand to gain and benefit. How will we face the current situation when we have jumpers, crisscrossers, defectors who cant stay and fight a common fight
to its end then think of achievng new feat. E no possible jor....
Nigeria lacks true leaders for now, i cant call obj a leader, nor buhari a leader..... Who has come to destroy instead of uniting,, who has come to rob instead of increasing, who has come to kill instead of healing the land.
I pray these old folks fizzle out so the younger generation can oversee the building of this great country.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by ERAKAMUS: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Why not borrow sense?

SHAME ON YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by 4reala(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Arise001:

Yes that's true and the best way to tackle it is traveling round the globe seeking for help from people that not interested in the unity of the nation.
lol, datz d idea of Clueless pple grin
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by signature2012(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The foolish PassingShot never counters, all he does is strike out, If he is to counter, the zombie will say "When will you get over GEJ's loss?" grin That's his best reply, but what do you expect from a paid poster?... Why I like him is that, he never denies being a paid poster, unlike the rest.

Have always been a silent reader in politis section,but when I read most of his comment,they are so annoying and baseless.
Your boss buhari wanted power by all means,ow he his there,but confuse.Is over 5months now,just 1 single thing,he his yet to do and passingshot keep praising and supporting him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by BOWOTO(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Harzan:
Na only alarm dem raise Make dem leave us to face our challenges.... Its all gonna be fine with my dear country. Our glory shall be regained.
They'll bow at last!
God Bless Nigeria!
Who will bow?
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by olawooro: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin com concern me, me wey be say na my brakefast I dey cook right now.
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by 4reala(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
onyepapa:
you lie it's GEJ!!! Fucccking ediots it's not GEJ any more it's now insecurity. May you remain blind to the truth forever
you think 4rm ur anus mr Man. Is Gej still in power now? Abi na him dey pursue u 4 ur dream. Ewu tongue
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Goodnuel: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!! I've lost hope in Nigeria. I'll strive to be a better person for myself, family and society, but for me to hope on the govt?? Hell Nah
How exactly do you intend to do that without your govt or with a bad economy??
Re: World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
I reserve my comment till 2017....

Make I dey watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity / Bus Direction From Obalende To Landmark Event Center In V.I / Ventura Mall, Ibadan Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.