Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

(Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M (1623 Views)

How My Mother Turned Me Into The Callous Bitch That I Am Today / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by prosperous13: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
This story is about a 419 single mother who stole
my #5,300,000.00 Nigeria Naira worth of = $
26,606.00 USD in the name that she is my
finance and want to buy me land at Ojodu Berger
Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
I met this lady Miss Oruku Temitayo on Facebook
in August 18, 2012, after few Months of phone
conversations, i traveled to Nigeria to met her and
see her family to seek her hand in marriage
because i love her, while i don’t know that they
are groups of 419 who rub people with Romance
scam.
After i met with her she took me to Pastor Dayo
Ajisafe, as her grandma family father, and to
another man name Mr. Tajudeen Oruku, who live
at River Bank Estate Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, we
concluded that when i return to Nigeria again i
will proceed with the marriage process.
So when i return back Miss Oruku Temitayo start
scamming me from one need to another until i
sent her total some of #300,000.00 Nigerian
Naira, worth $1,506.00 USD in the year 2013 for
her domestic needs.
She later advised me to buy land in Ojodu Berger,
Ikeja Lagos, then i asked her to negotiate with the
seller and she confirmed that the price is at #
5,000,000.00 Nigerian Naira, worth $25,100.00
USD, i sent all the money through money gram
and western union money transfer as i preferred
to use it to send money to Nigeria.
Below is her mail, ID card names and her bank
account details she sent to me on April 15, 2013,
Oruku Temitayo:
4/15, 4:43pm
As she sent it:
——————————————————————————
————————————-
My oga, how was ur weekend and ur business
over there? May d blessings of lord be with you
today and ur family in jesus name AMEN, dis is d
2 IDENTITY CARD u can use any 1 of d 2 to send
the money, no 1, VOTER’S CARD, FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, INDEPEDENT NATIONL
ELECTORAL COMMISSION, VIN:
9OF5B12E83296836773, last election card,
NAME , ASEGUN, OMOTAYO TEMITAYO, no 2, d
one l use to open my ACCOUNT FOR SKYE BANK,
STUDENT ID CARD, 2002, LAGOS STATE
POLYTECHNIC, ISOLO, NAME OF ACCOUNT,
ORUKU. O.TEMITAYO, ACCOUNT NO
,1O55311883,SKYE BANK,ISHERI OJODU LAGOS.
Thanks I LOVE U.
——————————————————————————
——————————————-
Then i first asked her why all the names are not
Oruku Temitayo? she start telling stories, after
sending her all my money, it dose not seems she
care about me, every day from one man to
another, many time i called her she is in the car
with different men, like at night she will not pick
my calls, during the day when i called her she will
called me mommy, when i asked why will start
telling stories.
Yesterday 25, of October 2015, i decided to call
one of the man she took me to his office located
at Elephant house Ikeja Lagos, name Pastor Dayo
Ajisafe, he is the one who told me today that she
got married last year, that i should not be wasting
my time, i think they are having problem in
sharing my money, i want use this medium to
save other peoples in their nets.
When i called Mr. Tajudeen Oruku the man she
presented as his senior brother he picked my call
and later cut it off and refused to respond to my
calls.
This single mother called Miss Oruku Temitayo is a
prostitute and a scammer who stealing people
money with all kind of stories, and i am sure that
she will be among the scammer who murder
innocent people in hotels.
I want FBI, EFCC, DSS, SSS AND POLICE to assist
recover my money back, good people of our dear
Nigeria and Africa, please in the name of God help
me share this information’s to save other from
being dupe.

[ Story By Mr Ajayi, Romance Scam Victim]

Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by donTbone(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2015
FBI don dey niger? undecided
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by iceberylin(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2015
One day boys must chop...
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by mymadam(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Mr Ajayi, the Romance Scam Victim, please re-direct your petition to the FBI, EFCC, DSS, SSS AND POLICE (as mentioned by you). This is a wrong platform since we do not know the authenticity of your missive. We wish you the best in your hunt for your money or lost love. Good luck buddy.
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Awww angry
Ode
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by donholy28(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Screenshot of ur conversation or....
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by ilo04(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
but d guy mumu small, how u go send dat kind money to a person u have not married to
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Lobolintin(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
See scamming.... And you never send your mama $1000 before no lie..

2 Likes

Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by domwas2(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
It happens daily that's why ladies calls me a stingy guy cos I believes from my experienced you don't spend much on a lady u not married to - period.
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by godoluwa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
kikiki, diz op na first class mumu. so far u gat her pix, go do am strong thing 4 india. 4get ur money bt teach her lesson. ire o
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
What da fuvk!!! shocked shocked shocked bros u mumu oo grin grin
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by honeydear(f): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by kimnicki(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
people scamming people since 150BC
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by JoeCutie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
honeydear:
shocked shocked
So you say make we see you today? You try.
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
interesting
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
honeydear:
shocked shocked
nawa ooooo..shey na like dis we go dey?as dem post u like dis, we no hear frm you.. hope ur gud?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by honeydear(f): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
nawa ooooo..shey na like dis we go dey?as dem post u like dis, we no hear frm you.. hope ur gud?
Gabriel grin....no vex for me jare. I'm doing well....you?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by honeydear(f): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you say make we see you today? You try.
lol....how are you?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by JoeCutie(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
honeydear:
lol....how are you?
Well I'm good. Wbu?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by chigoizie7(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oga,u are not even wise sef. U are a mumu, sorry about that. Since the guys are now acting funny. And u knew u have been scammed. But u can @least catch her so as to pay for her crime.

Call your brothers or good friends in Nigeria, tell them about this, tell them how u want to capture her red handed. If u have 5million to give to a lady that u don't really know too well, then u will have money to buy car to ship to naija.

Call this lady again, tell her that u want to ship in 2cars to naija and that u want her to clear the cars,sell it and use the money to put a brick fence around the piece of land. Tell her that the shipment will arrive in 3weeks and that u used her names in sending them across. If she does not fall for your trap then know that I am not a full blooded obosi boi.

Then arrange with your own people to get EFCC,ICPC and even sars to wat for her during the time of clearing the cars, once she appears, swoop in on her and make her pay for every dime she chop from you, and f the authorities are not doing anything to make her pay then kill her.

No one should quote me on that aspect of killing, no one will chop my hard earned money and expect to go scot free, lie lie.
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by honeydear(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well I'm good. Wbu?
i'm good too
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Fernandowski(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Silly mugu

PDP will soon join hand and help you recover the money
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by JoeCutie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
honeydear:
i'm good too
Where ve you been since?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2015
honeydear:
Gabriel grin....no vex for me jare. I'm doing well....you?
i dey o.. r u in abuja?
Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by needrealuvabj81: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2015
you just fell for her nice boobs cus she isnt hot at all. i love boobs too but can never be carried away like you.

1 Like

Re: (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M by JustOzito(f): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
mymadam:
Dear Mr Ajayi, the Romance Scam Victim, please re-direct your petition to the FBI, EFCC, DSS, SSS AND POLICE (as mentioned by you). This is a wrong platform since we do not know the authenticity of your missive. We wish you the best in your hunt for your money or lost love. Good luck buddy.
lol.... Bt vry correct. Wow first day of registration and first comment lands me on frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Advice Me: Is It Wrong If I Get Married To My Late Sister’s Husband? / How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Date And Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.