Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation?? (56510 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by kinglekan: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:

kinglekan would get it for me. grin Then I'd Buzz You When Its Ready.Then We're Good To Go

Oh u mean if this happens during our wedding ryt? Yeah sure u can go collect the contract, the wedding can wait. Why the hurry when we would be billionaires by signing a simple contract. grin grin

The driver would take you there. Viclawz also make sure you drive my fiancé safely. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by kinglekan: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
viclawz:
Okay then cheesy whenever you're ready...am ready but don't forget Water cool
...its important grin

So its michellla that would remind you to put water in the radiator? U bera don't lemmme fire u. undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by viclawz(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh u mean if this happens during ur wedding ryt? Yeah sure u can go collect the contract, the wedding can wait. Why the hurry when you would be a billionaire by signing a simple contract. grin grin

As the driver I'll also make sure i drive my madam(michellla) safely. grin
Make sure u do that...tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by viclawz(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

So its michellla that would remind you to put water in the radiator? U bera don't lemmme fire u. undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by kinglekan: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2015
IamLucy:
coolcool
yes maam

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh u mean if this happens during our wedding ryt? Yeah sure u can go collect the contract, the wedding can wait. Why the hurry when we would be billionaires by signing a simple contract. grin grin

The driver would take you there. Viclawz also make sure you drive my fiancé safely. grin
vicz, lekan doesnt understand the convo grin where have you been btw lekan?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

vicz, lekan doesnt get grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

safe smiley

wassup na? kedu nke na eme?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:
wassup na? kedu nke na eme?
english please grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

english please grin
so sorry I dont speak English tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:
so sorry I dont speak English tongue
how about french?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

how about french?
I only speak french when I am filled with the anointing of ORIJIN grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:
I only speak french when I am filled with the anointing of ORIJIN grin grin grin
lmaooo gringrin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

lmaooo gringrin
do you like Orijin? well all I said was "how are you?" in my simple IGBO language...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

lmaooo gringrin
wife
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
ipledge10:
wife
como estas ?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:
do you like Orijin? well all I said was "how are you?" in my simple IGBO language...
oh .pardon.am very well thank you.and you?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

oh .pardon.am very well thank you.and you?
I'm good thank you... ca va?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:
I'm good thank you... ca va?
cava bien merci et toi tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

como estas ?
estoy bien dear
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

cava bien merci et toi tongue
Je remercie Dieu pour tout ce qu'il a fait pour moi et ma maison en attente pour cette année 2015....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
rallymento:

Je remercie Dieu pour tout ce qu'il a fait pour moi et ma maison en attente pour cette année 2015....
si vous parlez francais? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
ipledge10:
estoy bien dear
tu hablas espanol? grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

tu hablas espanol? grin
yo soy aprender
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Michellla:

this mean Do you speak French...e no go better my sexist french teacher in junior secondary school. ..she only focus on gals...if guys like make dem listen,not her cup of tea...oloshi rada rada
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2015
ipledge10:
this mean Do you speak French...e no go better my sexist french teacher in junior secondary school. ..she only focus on gals...if guys like make dem listen,not her cup of tea...oloshi rada rada
grin but at least you still understand it small lah grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2015
ipledge10:
yo soy aprender
le gustaria aprenderlo tambien
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Michellla:

le gustaria aprenderlo tambien
this is is too much for a basic learner
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2015
ipledge10:
this is is too much for a basic learner
grin it means i'll like to learn too smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Michellla:

Qui ! Only with the help of my Google translate... grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by kinglekan: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Michellla:

vicz, lekan doesnt understand the convo grin where have you been btw lekan?

undecided undecided

Av bin here and there hun embarassed. U didn't bother looking for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.