Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) (44806 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by ZUBY77(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
BigBelleControl:

So you're waiting for Osinbajo's wife to present a policy to move the nation forward?

No we are waiting for her to release Instagram pictures to show us her smiling face.
We also expect her first full album featuring Buhari's wife.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by ODUBEZE: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Behind every successful man...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by NigerianDiamond(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
menix:

Is that the spray ur fada sprays insecticide into ur moda ikpu..

When u sweep there for roaches don't forget to show ur fada what has been eating his amu.

I guess the way U describe this scenario, that must have been what your mother has been going through. I wish her quick recovery. Foolish son of hatred!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by menix(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

I guess the way U describe this scenario, that must have been what your mother has been going through. I wish her quick recovery. Foolish son of hatred!

Ur mama com b watin, Transgender _imbecile abii..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
GOD! FAMILY! COUNTRY!

MASSIVE LADY
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Crixina(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
508? Not too impressive.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by philips70(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Am still grappling with spelling the name of Prof. Yeye Osibanjo.

Someone please explain the difference, is it Osibanjo or Osinbajo, I might have to call him a mere commissioner if I can't get his name right.

Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN, the Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria, former commissioner for Justice of Lagos state Nigeria.

Please quote a highlight of your father's resume for us to see. No vex, even if na akara school teacher just write it here.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Leaders of the 3rd world countries dey always look better than the leaders of the first world countries. Which begs the question : WHY? ISN'T THAT AN IRONY?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
njays24:
Graceful! Virtuous woman. Pride of her husband.

Oh so you know what a virtuous woman is?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Descartes: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dolapo at Instagram shocked
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Make she call me make i dey manage her account for am.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Oluwafemi15: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
ebosie11:
Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has joined photo-blogging platform, Instagram.

Mrs Osinbajo joined Instagram on Tuesday, and in less than a day of being on the platform, she has gained over 508 followers.Her instagram handle is dolapoosinbajo.

So far, Mrs Osinbajo has uploaded 3 posts, which have gotten hundreds of likes.

Seeher first 3 posts below

https://instagram.com/p/9V3SGELkks/?taken-by=dolapoosinbajo
grin
ebosie11:
Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has joined photo-blogging platform, Instagram.

Mrs Osinbajo joined Instagram on Tuesday, and in less than a day of being on the platform, she has gained over 508 followers.Her instagram handle is dolapoosinbajo.

happy couple
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by harry509: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
ebosie11:

mama P day instagram dat year now abi? undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by needrealuvabj81: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
lord please give me a modest born again woman for a wife and not an olosho, bossy, bleaching and liability women we have in nigeria these days. guys please 100likes to shame these olosho dem grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by ALISMILE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
KunleBoye:
Dear Mrs. Dolapo Osinbanjo
Give me your daughter or I snatch her
u want d daughter I want d woman!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by ALISMILE(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
lord please give me a modest born again woman for a wife and not an olosho, bossy, bleaching and liability women we have in nigeria these days. guys please 100likes to shame these olosho dem grin grin grin grin grin
my hatred for d oloshos starts frm d immodest big devilish artificial hair and devilish long artificial nails they carry! Those dirts turn me off!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by needrealuvabj81: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahaha, correct. their everywhere now looking for who to destroy. all women on NL seem to be too grin grin grin grin
ALISMILE:
my hatred for d oloshos starts frm d immodest big devilish artificial hair and devilish long artificial nails they carry! Those dirts turn me off!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
As long as u are a politician mr yemi osibanjo,u ar thief and a corrupt citizen.man of God dnt indulge in politicsxos it is a dirty game
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by An2elect2(f): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
beautiful
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Mohjigga: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Definition of Beauty.. She is no doubt the the most beautiful wife of Nigeria's past Vice President me u know Yoruba ladies know how to take care of their husbands...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by motilolami(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
My 1st moment with Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by lekan29ice(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
good for her
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Mwada: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is I mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.

We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwankwaso
click here to continue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Agabbies: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2015
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Mzsleekrutty(f): 4:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow, mama niyen, nyc one maa jst kip it up
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by trapQ: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
What did GEJ achieve with all his ministers? What has the predsidency with all its ministers achieve for the past 16yrs?? Let's not act as though PMB's ministerial list is the problem with Nigeria.
OZAOEKPE:

So the budget affect ministerial list abi, you must be from daura.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by xamuelotu(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
My nxt first lady
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by mapet: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
My brother,

The Osinbajo story is a case of THE LORD IS GOOD ................... not really about money is sweet.
Swaycater:
Natural beauty, my dear LADIES!!!!!!

you need not TO bleach and be brighter than your future for you to be attractive and beautiful

God bless Our Number 2 Citizen and his beautiful family. AMEN

Who talk say Money No sweet?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Chibabe1(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Beautiful!!! smiley
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Ephemmm: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
No policy to get this country moving, just taking pictures for the consumption of their gullible fans, they will come here now to sai osinanjo. Its a shame

Buffon! How many policies was made and executed by your madam shepopotamus? Don't worry, Madam Osinbajo will soon make policy on how to be an opposition for PDP too, wailer....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by mumoftwo(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
she is sooooo gracious!!! brought respect to instagram
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by patrickmuf(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Am still grappling with spelling the name of Prof. Yeye Osibanjo.

Someone please explain the difference, is it Osibanjo or Osinbajo, I might have to call him a mere commissioner if I can't get his name right.

Nowadays, everybody wanna talk even when they've got nothing to say...
There's nothing wrong if you just STFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.