Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1349 Views)

Who Invented The Popular Nigerian Relationship Slogan "Have You Eaten" ??? / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 11, 2016
tongue
Re: .... by kilokeys(m): 2:40am On Jan 11, 2016
A common cliché esp with naija guys/girls ... Some others are,

Gud, u?
K
Fine
Hmm
Lol (even when d pesin no even smile)

They are conversation killers for me.. And i don't really chat with folks that use dem regularly.

If u can't be real.. Tsk tsk.. No mbs for mfs

Back to ur last question... Hmmm u should know the intention of a sane guy by now.. How do girls cope with guys that code their intent?

Chai.. My new bae knew what she was in for the first time we talked on whatsapp.. We were on a date on the third day.. In a week I knew my fate.. kiss went well. We r good now..
Listen to song i did for bae.. https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/59385

No time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Monalisa185(f): 2:42am On Jan 11, 2016
personally, I hate it when someone asks me that kinda question over the phone...you wan send me the food via bluetooth? undecided
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2016
no one is answering my question. Nlers don park their tents in Toks2008's thread, mcheeew angry angry angry
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
personally, I hate it when someone asks me that kinda question over the phone...you wan send me the food via bluetooth? undecided
who asks u? guys?
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 11, 2016
@kilokeys , so it's a commonly asked question then ?
Re: .... by kilokeys(m): 3:20am On Jan 11, 2016
aflyingbird:
@kilokeys , so it's a commonly asked question then ?

Yeah.. U can't really know if the person asking it really means it.. Its obvious u like him grin, he might like u too o. Just stalling.. Arghhh.. angry
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 11, 2016
kilokeys:

Yeah.. U can't really know if the person asking it really means it.. Its obvious u like him grin, he might like u too o. Just stalling.. Arghhh.. angry
ok tnx. tried to listen to the song u posted, it didn't play. are u singing or rapping in it?
Re: .... by kilokeys(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2016
aflyingbird:
ok tnx. tried to listen to the song u posted, it didn't play. are u singing or rapping in it?
singing. It didn't play? Ish should be from ur side o. Got like 500+ downloads already. No complaints.
Re: .... by Toks2008(m): 5:52am On Jan 11, 2016
aflyingbird:
no one is answering my question. Nlers don park their tents in Toks2008's thread, mcheeew angry angry angry

Lmao....just saw this mention and i just cant stop laughing...kai..this kain beefing no get part 2 o....

Aunty aflyingbird,if you want people to read your thread,learn how to give captivating title.

The title of this thread can be...,,That ackward moment when your bae says,, "Have you eaten"

Just try this title and you will see how the traffic to your thread will increase..lol abeg o..lol
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2016
chill jor. no one's beefing u. i joke a lot, no beefing

Toks2008:

Lmao....just saw this mention and i just cant stop laughing...kai..this kain beefing no get part 2 o....

Aunty aflyingbird,if you want people to read your thread,learn how to give captivating title.

The title of this thread can be...,,That ackward moment when your bae says,, "Have you eaten"

Just try this title and you will see how the traffic to your thread will increase..lol abeg o..lol
Re: .... by Monalisa185(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
aflyingbird:
who asks u? guys?

yeah...guys na, which babe would have the time to ask if you've eaten...I for one won't even try it...when I know I won't offer you any food...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That One Person You Can Talk To About Anything / I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' / Why Do Most Guys Leave Their Collar Upwards Instead Of Folding It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.