Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? (995 Views)

Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by osile2012: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt] Most times people talk about love and on the other hand talk about true love. I will like Romancelanders to explain these two terms so that i can learn more. So whats the difference between the two? Examples will be appreciated .[/size]
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by francoray(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
The difference between LOVE and TRUE LOVE

Answer= TRUE

Eg. Being truthful, honest, loving and faithful
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by BreezyCB(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lo Bi Ifa
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by libertyfather(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2015
The difference is true love does not exist just like friction, but love dey and not true...What am I saying sef?
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt] Most times people talk about love and on the other hand talk about true love. I will like Romancelanders to explain these two terms so that i can learn more. So whats the difference between the two? Examples will be appreciated .[/size]

One is a standalone spelling while the other as a true attached to it. undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't know what love is....I even forgot how it feels tat way..ohh plz remind me this again cool
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by boboLIL(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2015
love is money, true love is money
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by mekaboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Love goes with money, true love can survive without.

Love is when u drive a nice car, and stop a fine girl, take her shopping and you start dating. Thats love.

True love, is when u walk up to a fine girl and she falls even though you are sharing one room in ajegunle.
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by MrCork: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
osile2012:

...let me sheck my diary... hangon!! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by Mikeyjoe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
If it's not love, it's not love
Re: What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? by osile2012: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]So there is nothing like true love shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

If This Fun is Normal, who's vulnerable here? / 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum / Children Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.