Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (34773 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Bblak(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2007
Try and believe in yourself.I mean grab the confidence and i tell you that you will soon sing a new song .Gdluck.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by mydynasty(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2007
My guy! Time no dey oh! Make hay while the sun shines. The earlier you started talking, the better for you.

But mind you, dont start with the ugly ones, cos the girls triping for you now will start running away from you

because of your new look. 'Wowo' is contagious. Be wary of them.

Dont be scared or shy, the least that can happen is for them to say no.

RULE YOUR WORLD wink wink cheesy
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by bighead1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
yeah man me too
undecided
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by blonde4ril: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2009
Dear ajayi1[poster],
to start with how do u know girls always trip 4 u? are u sure its not ur imagination? they probably just feel comfortable around u
2. if u are to shy to get a girlfriend its probably cos u dnt need one. u must not have one too.

just enjoy the company of the girls u have around u as many guys do not have d privilege of gettin undiluted friendship 4rm women. den, @ d perfect time, God would help u choose and u'll find out that ther's nothin to be shy about.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by bighead1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
blonde4ril:

Dear ajayi1[poster],
to start with how do u know girls always trip 4 u? are u sure its not your imagination? they probably just feel comfortable around u
2. if u are to shy to get a girlfriend its probably cos u dnt need one. u must not have one too.

just enjoy the company of the girls u have around u as many guys do not have d privilege of gettin undiluted friendship 4rm women. den, @ d perfect time, God would help u choose and u'll find out that ther's nothin to be shy about.

UUMMPHHH i think u gat some ideas about this kinda situation but i just do not know how to tease them like the teazer master MI
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by beckhamdon: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
[b][b]hmm,,,,,,, i wanted to see a don here cause as i know Girls trip 4 only guys that are very well to do ';, ,',;,.,.,','.;.,bro if u are a don ';.,';.'.'or u are may be able to wear such cap in the nearest future be very careful about the Girls that craps them self to u watch out man u will find the real girl when she comes around u will never find that shy around be cool don't try to change whom u re 4 any thing be urself, ';';''.;.'[/b][/b]javascript:void(0);
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 23, 2011
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Rexious(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2012
I seem to be in ur shoes my broda. In school girls are all over me but i cannot really strike a gud conversation not because i don't know what to say but because of shyness and fear of rejection. But i've learnt a lot thru this forum and i give kudos to all advice givers.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
wink
deniece: u can ask me on a date, well i have a boifriend
Ajayi here is ur chance cheesy
deniece: u can ask me on a date, well i have a boifriend
Ajayi here is ur chance.This beautiful lady has already made it easier for you.At least she is asking you out..lol
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by babaijo(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2012
Rexious: I seem to be in ur shoes my broda. In school girls are all over me but i cannot really strike a gud conversation not because i don't know what to say but because of shyness and fear of rejection. But i've learnt a lot thru this forum and i give kudos to all advice givers.
me too, I'm a victim only that am kinda ''wowo'' type...
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by ikechukz(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2012
lolz
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by MIB1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
OP its because they know u r not dangerous and will be vry calm wiv them even on bed...if dey born dem well they shld try it wiv the likes of 190
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2012
DaHitler: If you are too shy, how do you could you possible know if they like you?

body language and eye contact are one of the ways
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2012
mydynasty:

My guy! Time no dey oh! Make hay while the sun shines. The earlier you started talking, the better for you.

But mind you, dont start with the ugly ones, cos the girls triping for you now will start running away from you

because of your new look. 'Wowo' is contagious. Be wary of them.

Dont be scared or shy, the least that can happen is for them to say no.

RULE YOUR WORLD wink wink cheesy

BRILLIANT POST

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Endowed595(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] cheesy guy u have problem, Post ur pic make we see.... No be only u wey fine oooh
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by kingstony2k(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Ajayi no worry am shy around gals too.....bt in some cases when i mean buisness i mean buisness.. no via chyking her bt a reasonable conversation.

Girls 4 my area no dy trip me at all... tongueembarassed
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by faradexs09(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2015
06 topic probably still rocking a froggy eyed phone then,bet yah dz bro will be a pro now,then nothing else fits my mind save money,game n books...until uhm,but now after swimmin in oceans of experience,self-control,discipline and timing makes all d scars a blessing....true tori ooo..lol
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by timilinda(f): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hey dude, I can be ur girlfriend................

Ooooooops!!! I'm too old 4 u!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by timilinda(f): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
blonde4ril:
Dear ajayi1[poster],
to start with how do u know girls always trip 4 u? are u sure its not ur imagination? they probably just feel comfortable around u

True! grin
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
ajayi1:
What is Going On?

I don't know why girls always trip for me, but i don't have any of them because I am always shy.

Dyu have a gurlfrnd now..or better still..yhu married now?
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by detunj: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Dyu have a gurlfrnd now..or better still..yhu married now?
yeah....You Gat any problem with that?
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2015
detunj:
yeah....You Gat any problem with that?
Nahh...just stumbled upon that thread u created in 2005...Saw it 2day for the 1st tym..Was nly curious.
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by detunj: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nahh...just stumbled upon that thread u created in 2005...Saw it 2day for the 1st tym..Was nly curious.
I'm not the guy o
same here
Read the thread today and saw you
Re: Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
detunj:
I'm not the guy o same here Read the thread today and saw you
Ahkayy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.