Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor (14271 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by henchamb(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Chiwude:
I don't blame Okorocha! It is Ihedioha I blame who joined him in his rigging spree. Imo election was massively rigged by both APC and PDP. Rochas emerged victorious on account of him being the best rigger. Iheanacho of APGA should pick up the case from there an plead the court for a re-run.

Is that so?
Inukwam
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Is normal, APC don't usually lost. All Nigeria judge today are APC members

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by GodsClan(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
We won't take this, we are going to the supreme supreme court. If those pple reject us again, Na World court we dey go
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Aufbauh(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
All these tribunal judgement coming out this days are not good for the psyche, morale and confidence of the opposition party PDP.

Interesting times for the impuned & corrupt party, that once pride itself as the biggest party in Africa.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Imolites don die.... Chai

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by teepsee(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:

What did you post here now that you are asking for the needful?
you can imagine, a one line news and calling for the need full. Surprisingly it did
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Chillypelly(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
We are now conscious of the coming of worst situations in Imo state. God should forgive us from the Pharoah of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Olaolufred(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=18pt]THE ONLY IGBO MAN I CAN VOTE IN AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. GOD BLESS ROCHAS cool cool[/size]

[size=18pt]me too[/size]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Hemanwel(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Supreme Court upheld Okorocha's election??Like seriously??
Then,I officially give up on our Judicial system!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by dachin(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Who doesn't know that Owelle defeated Ihedioha hands down?! Maybe, Ihedioha will file another case @ the sharia court! Lol

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Chillypelly(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Even a baby in the womb knew it was impossible for Ihedioha to win anywhere outside Mbaise. Iheanacho had more chances but no money. Okorocha had an easy ride and will win both candidates a thousand times over.

You are just an unrepentant bast.ard. May God handle your life the way Okorocha is dealing with Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=18pt]THE ONLY IGBO MAN I CAN VOTE IN AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. GOD BLESS ROCHAS cool cool[/size]
How won't you, when you see through the lens of a tribalist.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Lancier(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2015
searching4lovee:
MAY THE GOOD LORD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL BLINDNESS COS IT IS EVIDENT YOU ARE BLIND
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by kings49(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Wlcm the state were govnr promises free education only to give u a grand total when u graduate, I have lost hope in Nigeria judiciary.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by ril19(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
@TheSupremeCourt

You Just Made B Mistake
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by ril19(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
@TheSupremeCourt

You Just Made A Mistake
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Emekamex:
So all APC governors are winning at tribunals? That means Okey Ezea has a shot at Enugu; I can't stop laughing.
lols... Shot indeed let him try it na
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Abagworo(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Chillypelly:

You are just an unrepentant bast.ard. May God handle your life the way Okorocha is dealing with Imo state.

Okorocha is a kind man by tolerating some of you now that he has federal backing. If I was him I would have dealt brutally with people like Chris Anyanwu, Hot FM, bloggers and tabloids publishing falsehood etc. He is kind to allow you people write falsehoid unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Jonnazo: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
APGA is the Party in Imo that produced People mind Candidate,So I urger them to apeal for the Re-run of 2015 Gov. Election. Because both PDP and APC riged the election with full confidence.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
wow... beremx must be dancing skelewu.... fake change everywhere

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
judiciary gone to the dogs completely... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Ephemmm: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Chiwude:
How won't you, when you see through the lens of a tribalist.

Okorocha is one of those few Easterners who play no politics of hatred and bitterness. Igbo wants Presidency, but they don't want to be associated with other tribes: is that achievable? Worst still, APGA which is the Ibo's indigenous party is nowhere to be found in Ibo's land today.

For your information, Ndigbo need someone like Okorocha, Amaechi & co if their aim at Presidency is to be achieved. This is because these are men who practice inter-tribal, non-igbotic local and patriotic politics among Ibos.

Worst still, the PDP you are clamoring for is ready to present another Hausa man as Presidential candidate in 2019: where will you belong by then? With the like of Okorocha, Amaechi, Ngige etc in APC, I think your dream of Presidency could be achieved more easily in APC than PDP: my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by ODUBEZE: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Before nko? as if we are expecting otherwise. Any PDP that goes to court now is only wasting their time.
Remember Salami of d Appeal court?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by rapthugx(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Not surprised with this outcome. Anybody who followed the last election in Imo knows that Rochas worn the election. Whether he is ruling the state well is story for another day.

Meanwhile somewhere in Owerri...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Yanks101: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
The fact that okorocha won is not in doubt. I am sure imolites will not make the same mistake again voting an APC candidate.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

Okorocha is one of those few Easterners who play no politics of hatred and bitterness. Igbo wants Presidency, but they don't want to be associated with other tribes: is that achievable? Worst still, APGA which is the Ibo's indigenous party is nowhere to be found in Ibo's land today.

For your information, Ndigbo need someone like Okorocha, Amaechi & co if their aim at Presidency is to be achieved. This is because these are men who practice inter-tribal, non-igbotic local and patriotic politics among Ibos.

Worst still, the PDP you are clamoring for is ready to present another Hausa man as Presidential candidate in 2019: where will you belong by then? With the like of Okorocha, Amaechi, Ngige etc in APC, I think your dream of Presidency could be achieved more easily in APC than PDP: my opinion though.
Now I know you're an hypocrite. Would you have voted Buhari if he had contested under PDP in the last election? Would you have called Rochas and Amaechi your darling if they had ruthlessly worked under PDP to destroy APC? I'm sure your tune would have been that of encomium had Wike given APC victory in Rivers?
Now search your soul very well and tell who is more hypocritic and banal in nature. We from the SE or you from the SW.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
By d time tribuna finish with PDP dey will be too small to be an opposition party.
Meanwhile, Congratulations our future president
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by successralu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Emekamex:
So all APC governors are winning at tribunals? That means Okey Ezea has a shot at Enugu; I can't stop laughing.
Ugwuanyi hz since won Ezea in the tribunal.. You can check your facts
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Ephemmm: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chiwude:
Now I know you're an hypocrite. Would you have voted Buhari if he had contested under PDP in the last election? Would you have called Rochas and Amaechi your darling if they had ruthlessly worked under PDP to destroy APC? I'm sure your tune would have been that of encomium had Wike given APC victory in Rivers?
Now search your soul very well and tell who is more hypocritic and banal in nature. We from the SE or you from the SW.

"Would you have called Rochas and Amaechi your darling if they had ruthlessly worked under PDP to destroy APC?"

Whoever they worked for is none of my business. I am not a politician cos I won't eat if I don't work. But the way your region has tagged those people whose political belief is different from GEJ/PDP was so astonishing.

Is it wrong for Amaechi to have a different political belief from GEJ's belief? Whoever occupy Presidency, whether APC or PDP, Hausas would still benefit more than any other tribe: why the hate campaign against the likes of Rochas and Amaechi?

You guys are making it obvious daily that you hate Hausas, yet these people see them as stepping stone to the realization of their future political ambition: why the fuss?

Get your fact right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios / Military Kill 4 Voters At A Polling Unit In Kebbi / Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.