Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor (14270 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by sammhi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
we are back to OBJ days of judicial injustice and politics of win at all cost. operation kil the opposition. is it that military men are like that?
but you need the opposiytion to make you sit up....withiout that... then no need for election.. we caN GO BACK TO TRADITIONAL RULERS setting

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by HARRYzbrown(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats to ma big boss........God direct ur footsteps .I blv soo much u won't fail us'imolites'
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by HARRYzbrown(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt]me too[/size]
seconded
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by KINGPINE: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
chukel:
As much as I dislike okorocha's administration, I prefer him to ihedioha. We are just in deep shit. But deep shit is better than bottomless pit.

What is this one saying ? Why would you have that kind of prefrence okorocha has been tested and failed and you prefer him to some1 that hasn't been tested on the aame field
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by mrhipup(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
waste of time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive / APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.