Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? (1848 Views)

Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am a guy under this moniker abeg !!!!

I am a guy of 27 years old and I met a girl of 20 years old early this year. We started dating. Initially when she started visiting me,we both got well very well even now except that she avoided sex with me then, saying that all she want is to spend time with me, which made me think she is into lesbian.
Recently we started having sex. One thing led to another and she confided to me that she do girls also, which I had the instict at the initial stage and I did ask her then if she is into lez.
The thing now is that I found a certain design on her back which is not tattoo and I ask her what it does mean but she told me that it is nothing,we qaureled over it and I decided to mellow.
Recently we got into talking and I told her that she has to stop whatever she do with girls, she did not insist but as we talking she got to reveal to me that she has another design on her lap which I never notice. When I ask her to open it for me to see she did and what I saw is design of a bird on her lap.

This has prompt qaurel between us cos she is still saying is nothing and I insisted that she explain all the design she has got on her body.
Please help if you have similar experience.
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by naijaboiy: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lez stories errday on NL are getting too boring abeg!

What's with the designs on her body?
Is she a designer? undecided

Cos I don't understand this your story!

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by 9niceguy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
For real?
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by KnowMore: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ask her well she will talk.
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Come on! Thinking like the Nigerian you are... cheesy
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by fejikudz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
You don enter one chance cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by ajasbaba(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
ask her to draw anoda bird on her 2nd lap,

then sit down there and ask us how far.

i pity you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by libertyfather(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Snap those designs and post here, so I can give you full details

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by gamaliel121(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hehehehehe...fear fear.... Nothing spoil man...ride on......
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol grin...what kind of designs are those? Nail scratch? Kiss marks? And she got a birdie in her lap? Is tat a tattoo or all hickies tat looks like a bird? shocked
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
It is like a design made with razor blade or stamp to the body. I had to flash touch to see very clearly
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Ritabae post=39483709][/quote]

Oohh...is ur girl into BD/SM?
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by divineappo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ritabae:
I am a guy under this moniker abeg !!!!

I am a guy of 27 years old and I met a girl of 20 years old early this year. We started dating. Initially when she started visiting me,we both got well very well even now except that she avoided sex with me then, saying that all she want is to spend time with me, which made me think she is into lesbian.
Recently we started having sex. One thing led to another and she confided to me that she do girls also, which I had the instict at the initial stage and I did ask her then if she is into lez.
The thing now is that I found a certain design on her back which is not tattoo and I ask her what it does mean but she told me that it is nothing,we qaureled over it and I decided to mellow.
Recently we got into talking and I told her that she has to stop whatever she do with girls, she did not insist but as we talking she got to reveal to me that she has another design on her lap which I never notice. When I ask her to open it for me to see she did and what I saw is design of a bird on her lap.

This has prompt qaurel between us cos she is still saying is nothing and I insisted that she explain all the design she has got on her body.
Please help if you have similar experience.

Honestly, you need to stop having sex with her bcoz that girl might be possessed with evil spirit, I don't know, I may be right, and I may be wrong. Firstly, you need to ask God for mercy and forgiveness bcoz you have broken an edge, "he that breaks an edge the serpent shall bite" after your own personal prayer, then you need to sit her down and explain to her that she needs to come out of any bondage she has entered. Seriously, that girl may never admit that she is possessed. You don't expect senator saraki to admit that he is guilty of false asset declaration. So try your best to convince her to go for prayer in a genuine church oooh, not white garment church or false prophet church. My brother, for ur safety and ur destiny, stop having sex with her. And let her know that, you won't abandone her after the deliverance. Any more question is welcome

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
to hell with your story!

Dude you are a dude

1 Like

Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Waris diss haygain? *blinks blinks*
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
I didn't get u but wht I knw is that she is into modelin
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=divineappo post=39483779]

Honestly, you need to stop having sex with her bcoz that girl might be possessed with evil spirit, I don't know, I may be right, and I may be wrong. Firstly, you need to ask God for mercy and forgiveness bcoz you have broken an edge, "he that breaks an edge the serpent shall bite" after your own personal prayer, then you need to sit her down and explain to her that she needs to come out of any bondage she has entered. Seriously, that girl may never admit that she is possessed. You don't expect senator saraki to admit that he is guilty of false asset declaration. So try your best to convince her to go for prayer in a genuine church oooh, not white garment church or false prophet church. My brother, for ur safety and ur destiny, stop having sex with her. And let her know that, you won't abandone her after the deliverance. Any more question is welcome
Thanks alot
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh...is ur girl into BD/SM?
I didn't get u, wht is BD/SM?
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by NemzySeries(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
she fit b skin designer Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo since we av fashion designer, shoe & wood designer
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ritabae:

I didn't get u, wht is BD/SM?

This is the term used for those who r getting satisfaction in physical pain while having S*x.. they love being tortured...but this varies from light to hardcore cheesy
but, u still have to check ur girl if she really into this or maybe she is into rituals...
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

This is the term used for those who r getting satisfaction in physical pain while having S*x.. they love being tortured...but this varies from light to hardcore cheesy
but, u still have to check ur girl if she really into this or maybe she is into rituals...
Fifty Shades....lol cheesy
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

Initially she complained of pains and sick after sex but that I think is because she is not use to it as par say she is been doin girl. Soo I don't think she one of them.
But the design I am talkin of is something they made with carefulness. Once u see it u wud knw it is a bird with spread wing. And the one at her back she said is a friend that design it and she is dead
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
So, she got a tattoo/design or whatever of a Bird....Big deal!! undecided
That automatically makes her "DEMONIC"?? lipsrsealed
......Africans are Hilarious!!!! "grin"
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vixie:
That movie broke my heart...cry
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Charles4075(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, if those marks are 'Tattoos'', then you don't need to be scared but if they are inflicted as a result of torture, then she's is either getting them from her female partner and I'm 100 percent sure she enjoys it a lot. Talk about pleasure and pain at the same time.

On the other hand, it might be she's into something fetish or some ritual rites, all the same communication matters a lot. You have to sit her down and calmly express your fears. Don't be rude or harsh cos she'll never tell you the truth. And lastly, pray for yourself and for her too if you really love and care about her.
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vixie:

I bet u never tried this & u never will wink
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ritabae:
I didn't get u but wht I knw is that she is into modelin
what are u trying to say lady?
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Ritabae(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, if those marks are 'Tattoos'', then you don't need to be scared but if they are inflicted as a result of torture, then she's is either getting them from her female partner and I'm 100 percent sure she enjoys it a lot. Talk about pleasure and pain at the same time.

On the other hand, it might be she's into something fetish or some ritual rites, all the same communication matters a lot. You have to sit her down and calmly express your fears. Don't be rude or harsh cos she'll never tell you the truth. And lastly, pray for yourself and for her too if you really love and care about her.
U re very mature man thnks
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Charles4075(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ritabae:

U re very mature man thnks
You're welcome anytime bro.
Re: Is She Into Any Devilish Act ???? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

I bet u never tried this & u never will wink
I wouldn't. Fifty Shades stays a book to me, not an experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now Trending On Twitter#wastehistime / Are You In Love? / Pls Judge This My Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.