Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. (3748 Views)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by domchido1: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was Like A 'Well'

So someone retweeted this guy's tweet and when I went to investigate, I almost cracked my ribs. His twitter handle is broom_stick, and when he was confronted with 'something' far 'bigger' than him, he realised the aptness of the name in relation to his 'manliness'.

See hilarious tweets below

Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by domchido1: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
more

Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by domchido1: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by ireneony(f): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmm
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by glimpse33(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lord Save Me From Karishika
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by gamaliel121(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well she's an olosho...her pusssy gats to be like a well.......
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by Rikidony(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by phlamesG: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
D boy is a big fool! grin what were you expecting b4 grin grin
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by tinziemaine(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
phlamesG:
D boy is a big fool! grin what were you expecting b4 grin grin
maybe a virgin pussy in the brothel

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by divinehand2003(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brooooo
Oh what a night for the virgin boy, I am sure he ejaculated even before the action began.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by Flashh: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Learner.

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by Laveda(f): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
13 and and 22 got me cracking grin
Re: Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. by sucreblazing(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
gamaliel121:
Well she's an olosho...her pusssy gats to be like a well.......

Some olosho pussies tight pass some girls wey no be olosho ooo....make u ask god for forgiveness because u are saying what u don't know

(1) (Reply)

15 FACTS About (some) NIGERIAN Ladies. / Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.