Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari (23798 Views)

Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by tuniski: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sant1m:
Nigeria's economy is not on a downward spiral, i can liking what is happening on a micro economic level to a household where though a father gives his children their allowance, he leaves his briefcase carelessly in the house. With a false sense of ecomy the children kept embarking on spending spree buying all sorts of frivolity. Once this father realises his folly the children's economy returns to what we have now.
It is my belief that the prudence of PMB for now is what we are feeling, slush funds are no longer flying around looking for avenues to hide like real estate, hence the lull in that sector and most luxury market. All talk of a rebased economy before now was sham, Nigerians should be grateful that PMB came on board at a time like this to curb excesses, the economy would ve collapsed under Gej. Thank god we are not in recession, i believe that we would get through this. Even though the president may not be perfect, i can see he is sincere
Mr we are already in a technical recession and if nothing is done. very fast too, we will be in full recession next year. Prudence and austerity measures are life support in this sense not expansion of opportunities for active economic agents. We need to go full time borrowing to finance our budget irrespective of blocking leakages. We are not a rich country the way many like to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.