Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari (23794 Views)

Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
D Daura President doesnt even care. Brainwashed followers keep on shouting 'sai buhari' gosh! Maka una Prepare 4 next yr oh! its going to be difficult well Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by wtfCode: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
all thanks to the daura dullardiinho, he's doing a great job!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
As if we have economy before.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by LastSurvivor: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am not surprise, the same guy that failed MATHEMATICS and ECONOMICS.. Idiat
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
larion:
Its rather unfortunate.

I weep for the country. Buhari was the best man for the job during the last election.
There was no doubt about it.
From my abode that morning, I jumped for joy as I sang d national anthem with INEC on TV as the old General was declared.

I said to myself, welcome to a new Nigeria.

Fast forward to now, its not just appalling, its disappointing, its shameful.
Buhari has been more than useless, to imagine this was the first president I ever prayed for in my life. I believed so much in him but not now. He is a disgrace, and has betrayed all those who trusted him.

Don't quote me and say I shouldn't be insulting adults or d president.
Cos if obasanjo was called all sorts, GEJ was labelled anyhow, nothing stops us from tagging PMB as deserved.

Let's leave trabalism or politics out. Buhari so far has Failed!

Two questions for Mr. Photography President.

1) If you appoint me for a position and I take 6months like u have taken to set up my cabinet with no immediate momemtum and/or result, won't you boot me out?

2) We know Nigeria was really messed up before you came in, but we expected that you Mr. President knew that but when you know you couldnt perform, why did you force yourself on us?

Yes you forced yourself when you kept coming out and even cried on national TV when you last lost.

My pain, anger and worry is, if d election was to take place again, I will still go for you Mr. Retired General despite how old and useless you have proven to be, so the question is, which way Nigeria? cry shey none of us get sense ni? Haba mana!
so you prefer gej?
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by fineyemi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by appini: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
switesthart:
What economy is collapsing? When you analyse this way witout addressing the pertinent issues then your biase is obvious .

Obviously there's been no realease of funds in the last 6months .

Nigeria has practically lived through 6months .
Even if ministers are not appointed in a years time .
We would survive .
Hence the need to start creating the foundation for a decent future for young and generations unborn.

Stop tackling the man PMB
Support him.

We were on auto-pilot for 6years .. Abi are we that forgiving to also forget when public funds were looted with impunity .

Do you by any means have a psychiatrist close to where you are right now. I guess you understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by ekemit(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
We told that Buhari lack economic sense but you ignored the word of the wise, Nigerians are in for a long thing.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by banio: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
PMB and his ministers are on top of everything. We are producing 50,000 jobs by January 2016.
GOD help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by switesthart(f): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Monkey .. Comot from hia.. Anumanu

appini:

Do you by any means have a psychiatrist close to where you are right now. I guess you understand me.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by shamecurls(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
FYB:
I think he should ask GEJ for sincere advice. ......GEJ is a gentle man. PMB is just in that office, he needs genuine help
\

Wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:
So get our economy off oil Buhari.

After all, it is because we are sooooooo dependent on oil that we are in the state we are in.

If every state,including oil producing states, evolved an economic plan that would enable them develop industries based on what they have in their states, within ten years we would be off oil and we would be on the way to becoming a developed nation.

Until Nigerians stop thinking that oil would save us.....especially now that oil price is falling, and America is almost self sufficient in oil.....we will forever remain backward, together or apart. And when the oil runs out.....we will be back to the stone age.

Nigerians, oil is a curse. It can never be a blessing.....something that prevents you from using your hands to make the things that you waste money importing.....making millions jobless.

MODIFIED: Here is what needs to be done

1)Remove all subsides

2)End corruption. Recover all stolen monies.....even going back to 1960 if need be

3).Savings, savings.

4)Spend money on power, mass transport, and education/science and tech.

what stops you from getting of oyel
Abi you no Sabi farm or manufacture
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by shamecurls(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
ekemit:
We told that Buhari lack economic sense but you ignored the word of the wise, Nigerians are in for a long thing.

Wailer sighted

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by Bj5all(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
For someone that have been actively involved in economic activities and dealing with so many companies in Nigeria, i can categorically state that most companies are feeling it tough especially those that depend on oil. (exploration and oil servicing companies and their contractors).

I believe the major causes are "fall in oil price, increase exchanged rate, change of political power and our ever epileptic power supply couple with massive corruption in the country".

What made it soo obvious is the fact that all of these are happening at the same time.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
The madcow frm daura is saving you money,u voted for change,he has CHANGED everything,live with it.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
ekemit:
yeah gej economic sense is the bestest Abi.
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by Temidayo9(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Omotolu:
Which economy? Does Nigeria has one before?
HELP ME ASK THEM O
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by prothelley(f): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Under GEJ, Nigeria was the searchlight in Africa......Africa's biggest, investors saw the chance to invest in my dear country. Even South Africa became jealous at a point. But today we are crying.
You votes for 'change' .........of course Nigerians have gotten what they wanted.

I wonder why people still blame GEJ for the dwindling economy........

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by informato: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
some APC typing machines just waiting for a post on how Nigerian army has kill some boko piking so that they will start typing " buhari is working"....because for them, the only responsibility of a president is to kill terrorist, and probe your ernermies.....I HATE THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC regime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by slightlyMad(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know of 2 friends who are in serious cash crisis, they are expecting payments worth millions from services delivered to government parastatals.
Buhari is just running the nation like he owns it, like i can do what i like when i like

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by prothelley(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
mikolo80:

There is nothing like 'bestest' mbok.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
ekemit:
bayelsa na just 5K tp
e no far at all
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
As if we have economy before.
Azz innnn
the oyel no pass 12% of the economy o
agric controls 40~50% of economy
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mazeltov(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Obiagu1:
The Nigerian economy is bigger than the Hausa/Fulani to control so they have to shrink it enough to keep the Igbos in check.

I want my country back.
Proud BIAFRAN.
everything is not about igbo
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by simi4me(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Once upon a time, there was a country. How art the mighty fallen?
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by nigeriancuban: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
pmb should be better off as a minister of foreign affairs and tourism coz he is really good in this touring thing...
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
prothelley:

yes there is... mbok
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mikolo80: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
prothelley:

same as you made up remarketing
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by mastasam(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
economy is stabilizing gradually its easy to destroy but difficult to build
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very soon, we will come to that precise moment when the agony will be so unendurable that even a loyal servant(apc e~tout) of the prince of lies(BUHARI) can lie no longer.

Enjoy your change!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by 1miccza: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
dammytosh:
Na 2 day ?
Economy that lost billion of dollars under GEJ.

he suppose don collapse since
Story forthe gods
Re: Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari by ola7199: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Not completely collapsed, it is still collapsing...
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.