Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari (26231 Views)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by sosanova: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Youths wing of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have come out to warn President Muhammadu Buhari and othet leaders of the party to put and end to the act of used and dumped of the youths, saying the era is over.
The visibly angry youths led by the national youth leader of the party, Hon. Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo, asked the President to avail youths the opportunity to occupy leadership positions in his government

The APC youth leader was speaking on Thursday in Abuja at a workshop organised for the APC youth by his office in collaboration with the International Republican Institute (IRI), with the theme: ”the role of youths in post-election era.”
Jalo said: “There is this saying that the youth are leaders of tomorrow but in Nigeria today, the tomorrow seems endless. After all we are leaders of today not tomorrow because we have waited long enough and this tomorrow remains an elusive business.
”It is my opinion that the young people be given the opportunity to serve in leadership positions especially by this government because of the role they played in ensuring victory during the last election. Yet the young people are clouded, therefore the imbalance needs to be corrected,” he said.

The youth leader said the workshop sought to proffer solutions on how the youth can leave the realm of ”active spectators to active players”.
The Minister of Youth and Sports, Mr Solomon Dalong, who was represented by his Chief of Staff, John Pofi, urged the youth to embrace peace and engage in positive criticisms.
Dalong said: ”I urge the youth to maintain peace, be more creative, engage in positive criticisms to ensure the government succeeds.
”Put your hands on deck, contribute your quota instead of engaging in militancy, terrorism and come up with a policy to drive the country forward.”
While delivering his papers, the National Auditor of the party, Chief George Moghalu, admitted that his generation had failed the youth.

”My generation has in many ways failed to do the right thing, we forgot that society is a continuum and the decisions we take each day affect not only those of us living, but generations that come after us.
”For all these and more, I apologise from the bottom of my heart.we say of many things that they cannot be forgiven but it is from forgives that we can forget the sins of the past”.

Moghalu expressed worry that most Nigerian youths were not prepared to take up the leadership positions.
“I must also confess that I am worried about certain things. I am disturbed by the knowledge that as there are many of you here gathered, there are many more others who are at this very moment being subjected to the dangerous manipulations of religious extremists, of mercantile politicians and purposeless agitators.

“I am disturbed by the fact that as eager as many of you are to be agents of positive change and irreversible progress in a tumultuous world, you are also in many ways woefully unprepared for the challenges of leadership, the tests of character that will confront you as you step forward to inherit the mantle of leadership that must inevitably pass from one generation to another”.

Declaring the workshop open, the Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, urged the youth not to act in isolation.
Represented at the event by the party’s Director of Administration, Alhaji Abdullahi Gashua, the chairman said the major thing the youth needed was a change of mindset.

”The role of the youth cannot be in isolation but should be a synergy. It is not about seeking appointments but a change of mindset. How the youth tap from their experience is important.

”Come out with a blueprint with meaningful suggestions, views to reposition the party to maintain, sustain the goodwill the party enjoys,” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/43712/you-cant-use-and-dump-us-apc-youths-tell-buhari?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mekd: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
K ooo... just be patient with bubu hopefully he will start paying the 6k he promised you guys by next year cheesy cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Lamenting Lamenters. grin

Una good morning.....

The poster above me is into witchcraft.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Cry Me River Benue

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by adehsenior(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Shallop your mouth, lamenting lamenters, una neva chi chom chin!!!!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mekd: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lamenting Lamenters. grin

Una good morning.....

The poster above me is into witchcraft.
...lol bros. Wetin I do nah.. you harsh oo

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Wait your turn.

When you are 80 they will recognise you in the apc grin

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Lamenting lamenters grin

Come and collect your 5k.

Sai baba, Sai Barbra! grin

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2015
mekd:
...lol bros. Wetin I do nah.. you harsh oo
You stole that FTC from me. angry

How dare you ? Just when I thought I've arrived , you just showed up from nowhere. cry grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lamenting lamenters grin

Come and collect your 5k.
Hehe....5k dun enter voice mail. grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Prophet ozaoekpe has predicted it, that 'a day will come when the 'wailee' will wail more than the wailers, that day will be the day of our(wailers) vindication". I'm proud to wail for the progress of this zoo.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....5k dun enter voice mail. grin grin

Them never see anything grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mekd: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You stole that FTC from me. angry

How dare you ? Just when I thought I've arrived , you just showed up from nowhere. cry
k no vex I don't mind sharing... calling.... seun abeg give truckpusher 1 plot of land from my ten plots of land above grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2015
He should just replace the ministers without portfolios with youths undecided
But hus[b]dullardity[/b] won't let him think out ideas for +ve change grin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Vision4God: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Wen u put ur trust n hop in man, disappointment is ur numbr 1 friend, followed by anger, frustration n pain.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Them never see anything grin

As in eh! What were they thinking ?

That these bunch of greedy old men that couldn't leave the political turf after many years are ready to give them what exactly when they now have the treasury all to themselves ?

Imagine late Audu wanting to be Governor when he had sons and daughters he sent to school to become better people than himself which is the prayer of every parents.

These zombie youth wing can lament all they want but their lamentations will fall on deaf ears .

We already know the antecedent of the Olodo General.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
As in eh! What were they thinking ?

That these bunch of greedy old men that couldn't leave the political turf after many years are ready to give them what exactly when they now have the treasury all to themselves ?

Imagine late Audu wanting to be Governor when he had sons and daughters he sent to school to become better people than himself which is the prayer of every parents.

These zombie youth wing can lament all they want but their lamentations will fall on deaf ears .

We already know the antecedent of the Olodo General.

The hoodwink never clear for their eyes finish. grin

Some of the zombies are still expectant. Just like you said, Bringing back old relics that should remain in the political museums to come and govern in the 21st century, Isn't it a joke??... Men who couldn't accomplish anything tangible when they were young wants to bring "change" now. It's laughable! grin

Truly, some people are educated illiterates.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by swagaholic: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
We told u fools so, we will all enjoy dis 'change' till 2019.... nonsense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The hoodwink never clear for their eyes finish. grin

Some of the zombies are still expectant. Just like you said, Bringing back old relics that should remain in the political museums to come and govern in the 21st century, Isn't it a joke??... Men who couldn't accomplish anything tangible when they were young wants to bring "change" now. It's laughable! grin

Truly, some people are educated illiterates.
Well, let's say they actually thought so but again that's a thought process that can only be associated with cavemen. grin

Let them enjoy the change biko!

Ndi ara!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg , make I siddon follow you laugh small joor. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only you wan finish our laugh? angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by opiaoku: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

MizMyColi kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by jaymejate: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Please excuse me! Is it APC youths or APC thugs? Cos i no believe say better youth de there oh.

You cn now complain ehn, oshi. Una go suffer

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg , make I siddon follow you laugh small joor. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only you wan finish our laugh? angry

Nwannem o o
cheesy

I been don hear the matter offline before, I say make I save my fingers.

I knew it was only a matter of time before it hits social media.

Men are not smiling.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
opiaoku:

MizMyColi kiss

The one and only Assassinsmileysmileysmiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

The one and only Assassinsmileysmileysmiley

LoL.. are they crying now?

8 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
opiaoku:

MizMyColi kiss

angry angry angry angry back off

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by saintopus(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Didn't we warn you guys before?
This GEJ sef!!

I will continue to remember you!!

Quote me any day!!
GEJ was a good man!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL.. are they crying now?

I taya o

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by yahrant140(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Democracy without Dissent is a crazy JIHADISM!

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari seems wiser than the APC youth.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans / Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow / 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.