Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. (3558 Views)

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
I was in a more than 2 years relationship with my girlfriend. She was more than serious for me...
There were lots of fights going on between us but we always stuck around for each other. I used to take her for granted and was never sure of my feelings for her but I cared for her the most. Recently we had a fight and she said she doesn't feel like being in the relation anymore. In all my anger even I didn't pay much attention to her... She came back to talk things out but I was still stubborn and then she suddenly decided to move on stating she has no feeling left for me. I tried my best to get her back but she is saying nothing is left now and she doesn't want to be in relationship anymore but just after few days she is relationship with her friend. She left me when I needed her the most but she doesn't care.
All I feel is it was all my mistake I didn't treat her right and when she is gone I realised how much I was addicted to her and attached to her. I always supported her in everything she believed and never thought we would leave be separated.

I am not able to understand what is happening. Everything is just falling apart. My life. My marks. Everything. I have lost my interest in everything.

How can she suddenly loose all her feelings for me leaving me devastated for someone else.??
Will she ever regret leaving me? And will she come back?
I was her everything and now I am nothing to her. I have even started getting unusual pain in my heart after this break up.

If u have read whole article thanks a ton.
Please advice what to do? I feel very alone n depressed.
Am I a bad guy?
What to do

And sorry for my bad English.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by glimpse33(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
She's Yours bro!
Go get her back...
Apologize, & vow to treat her well.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Tundecool(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
move on bro...
U re reaping wot u sowed.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Swissheart(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
You should have treated her well,try get through to her anyway....

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by longjohnsilver: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
op...listen to this and move on

'Cuz when a woman's fed up
(No matter how you beg)
It ain't nothing you can do about it

It's like running out of love
(No matter what you say)
And then it's too late to talk about it
(Too late to talk about it)

culled from R. Kelly's song when a woman is fed up
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
There isn't a guy in this forum who can claim not to have met/dated women who genuinely care for them but their materialistic side got the better of them. Rather than being remorseful they can't their frustrations on innocent women.undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by ideyhere(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
What exactly do you want to hear
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice story.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by morgang(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well well,

Wish I could help... but just that, my heart is made of steel, mind of stone; I don't usually get tuned emotionally when it comes to relationship stuffs... Nothing is meant to last for ever.

I get over shiiiiiits easily.. I suggest u do so... Life is to shallow to be entangled in Love thoughts. Put your head up and take this as life challenges and move on... Is OK to grieve for the moment but not everlasting.

wake up fella! Life got a lot to offer..........

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by afrikaa: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
the earlier you accept your fate and move on the better.

you ll get to treat the next lady better i hope. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by 25omega(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joni Mitchell said it best "you don't know what you got till it's gone"

lay on the bed you made for yourself and move on. If you think about it, you will realize that you only miss her due to routine. Once you break that routine, you will remember that you don't really like her anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by reachycul(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
reappr0ach her n tel it was al ur faults as u sed let her knw aw u r attached 2 her n gud mem0ries u share wit her n u stil wnt her in ur life,mayb by telin her dat she might rethink n rec0nsider u..al d best br0 wink
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
come here pied Piper, sing something for this youngin'...
R. Kelly : when a woman is fed up......... there is nothing you can do about it.

don't take loved ones for granted ever and never hesitate to tell a girl how much you love her (when she misbehaves call her that order, don't let it slide )
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:
There isn't a guy in this forum who can claim not to have met/dated women who genuinely care for them but their materialistic side got the better of them. Rather than being remorseful they can't their frustrations on innocent women.undecided

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Solomon19:

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

This is not about you.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

This is not about you.
OK I DIG
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Solomon19:

OK I DIG

Do you have to type in capital letters?undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
lemme reserve my comment
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you have to type in capital letters?undecided
LOLZ THATS MY WAY,,
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
tonymax19:
lemme reserve my comment
LET ME SEE YOUR COMMENT...YOU WAN USE AM BUY LAND NII
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Solomon19:

LOLZ THATS MY WAY,,

Well, it is not advisable
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Well, it is not advisable
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOUR NOT MY WIFE OK..
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by gamaliel121(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Now that she has gone..u have all the time to concentrate on God and ur future without distractions..
You should be happy man..
A lot of ppl are still trying to break out of this bondage u brokeout of...
Congrates
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Solomon19:

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOUR NOT MY WIFE OK..

I can never be.

When you use capital letters, it appears that you are shouting but communicating. You can all it whatever you like but it is the honest truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by tpiah11: 1:57am On Oct 30, 2015
find another girl. I think there are billions of them.

Maybe she'll come back if she sees you are enjoying your life with someone else. (caveat emptor o).

or you can keep on whining, there was a similar thread where the fellow preferred to stew in his miserable state which he claimed was caused by a woman leaving him or something like that, cant even remember what he said happened.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2015
If you r foolish enough to let a good woman go, and she leaves, then the Lord's will has been done
I hope she finds happiness in her new relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by xtervaganza(m): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Is she in a relationship now? If no, then you can still have her back

But I would move on if I were you

It's not my style to beg anybody, far worse one who told me it's over with her mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by godoluwa(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Neva try to get ur ex back because doing so will cause you more harm
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

I can never be.

When you use capital letters, it appears that you are shouting but communicating. You can all it whatever you like but it is the honest truth.
THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK...
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by Solomon19(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
godoluwa:
Neva try to get ur ex back because doing so will cause you more harm
AIIR
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. by cooker: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2015
look for another girl wink never take a girl for granted again sad if a woman makes up her mind to leave it is very difficult for her to change her mind

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo) / What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.