Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (66419 Views)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by MWTGDAra: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by generaliy07(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
K
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Mohjigga: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amachi finally won the battle ...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by darmys(f): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:
PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by peeparty(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
The battle line as just been drawn,.Lord let there be continuous confusion in the camp of our enerny ijn. amen

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by samokoduwa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Pmb wld shine, let him get minister of Niger Delta and see how he wld raise and the walk out guys wld beg for walk in. What God has started he wld finished. Abeg pmb should bring profile on the ministerial confirmation by sun so new month, all haters go cry more. PDP not a wise move.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by GRACE70: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
When will Nigeria change?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by jesus901: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
the guy is a legend indeed.. my man

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Continue drinking the Red Bull...You'll develop wings that will FLY you into PRISON ONE DAY!

Just wait and see! Buhari won't be "Fresident" forever

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by kolomax(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Seeyam! Na him be dis. grin
seems the guy is competing with palm oil

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Prince002: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is the work of God
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:
*in Amechi's Voice* Their Father. cheesy
Their real real father!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.

Amaechi is a winner, stop crying!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Tagada: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=kaycid77 post=39490179]PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake. wink[/quote
The integrity of anybody in government is at stake. So what's the big deal?]
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi - an example of the resilience of the Niger Delta people

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Smartresult(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
up apc. up amaechi, up buhari , RIP 2 PDP
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ril19(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Boy Drink Away The Stress And Anxieties JOOR. Nothing Do You

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by MIM77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Any news on Wike?
[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by free2ryhme: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wailing wailers go and die grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by rusher14: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

Red bull gives you wings.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tension catch the man so tey na water he take coolu down smiley
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pdp is confused

All they know is to loot,

Nothing for them to loot

Their cup is full, thieves

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ExInferis(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Any news on Wike?

Previously on The Fall of Wike.....

"market women hired to march holding placards in support of wike hoping somehow this would overturn the tribunal ruling"

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

PDP and Wike will still loss re-run election to compund their woes. I LOVE AMECHI FOR STANDING ON HIS GROUND AGAINST PDP MATHEMATICS OF 16 GREATER THAN 18.

ANOTHER THING THAT GIVES ME JOY IS FOR MAMA PISS TO KNOW THAT......... SHE IS NOT WHAT SHE THINK SHE IS. THEY HAVE BEEN FIRST LADIES BEFORE HER AND MORE FIRST LADIES TO COME.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by free2ryhme: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZUBY77:
Useless set of animals.

So what it means is that whether he is a thief or not, he must be a minister as long as Buhari nominated him.

It's quite a shame that I share the same country with this animals.
I just pity the hungry and unemployed youths that wasted their time studying what they will never have the opportunity to practice.

We will live to see an end to this. Time has a way of putting an end to human ambitions.

In the beginning, it always seems like it will last forever.
In my young life, I have seen many presidents come and go and I hope to see more.
Somebody will get it right someday.

Anoda wailer where were you when goodluck and his girlfriends cleaned this nation to the teeth

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

Ask me again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Abugab(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

No, it's green bull.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by godunia(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
When Obanikoro was accused of corruption ,PDP senators went ahead while APC senators staged a walk out,today d table has turn.in d voice of KC(life na turn by turn).

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Would this bring food to my table ?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ledichic: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mteeeeeew. Who cares?
u shldnt hv commented if u dnt
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chukwudi44 and Tomakint, how market na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.